sungyeol at jail

no vacancy jail

 

Sungyeol looked around - he definitely didn't end up at the mall.

 

"H-Hello?"

 

His lone voice echoed throughout the grey hallway.

 

As he looked around, he noticed the pathway he was in, didn't have any walls. It was all completely iron bars.

 

The ground was rather clean, so there must be someone here, taking care of this.. strange building.

 

As Sungyeol turned around, he came face to face with a grim face.

 

"H-Hello," Sungyeol stuttered, as he backed up against another "cage", his arm gripped by a man of some sort.

 

"Help!"

- sungyeol

 

 

Youngmin was waiting for his Kwangmin to get a date on this jail. He knew it's weird but he didn't give a damn about it. Moreover he remembered Kwangmin said that he still loved him no matter what. Sometime he thought maybe he was the 4D one between the Jo Twins. He just hid it perfectly sometime. Suddenly he heard someone voice. He looked around and started looking for the person. He was kind of shock to find a guy gripped Sungyeol’s arms. He didn’t know who the guy but still he smirked and pointed his gun (that was actually from Kwangmin) to that guy.

He showed no expression, “Who are you?” Then out of sudden he pouted, “Where is my light?”

(signed:) youngmin

 

"Youngmin? What are you doing here?"

 

Sungyeol looked at the dirty-blonde, his eyes blinking.

 

"And where did you get that gun from?! aren't you underaged?!"

 

The man released Sungyeol's arm, the latter scampering behind Youngmin.

 

"We should leave while we still can," Sungyeol tugged Youngmin's arm, as turned to the exit. He wondered how he even got here in the first place.

- sungyeol

 

"Hyungnim~~~~~~~~" kwangminnie runs and hugs youngmin. he feels happy that he finally meets his date here.
-Kwangmin- 

 

Youngmin looked at Sungyeol-hyung and winked, "I'm here because I have a  date with my Kwangmin. How can you be here in the first place, hyung?. He chuckled as his hyung asked about the Gun. He smiled, " from MY love!" He pouted and nodded slowly, " ne, hyung. but~," he smirked, "I'm secretly being mafia." He started laughing like crazy. He his lip when the man passed him. To be honest he wanted to shoot him but he knew his light would be here soon. I wouldn't be pretty if his light saw that. Yes, he let that man went away just like that.  He pouted a little when Sungyeol-hyung wanted to leave this place. Well~ this Youngmin loved playing on jail.

When they just turned to the exit, his light came. His Kwangmin called him. Youngmin winked at him and felt so happy. Moreover when Kwangmin decided to run toward him and hug him. He hugged his Kwangmin back and kissed his forehead softly, "I'm happy that you are already here, my light." He poked Kwangmin cheek, "Let's play HERE!".

He looked and smiled at Sungyeol-hyung, "Do you want us to help you go out of this favorite place of mine, hyung?"

(signed:) youngmin

 

"I'm happy too~ kekekekeke~ neh Youngnie" kwangmin smiled. "so what should we do? It's dark and scarry here...." he looks around and hugs his twin hyungnim tight.

 -Kwangmin-

 

Youngmin smiled and pinched his Kwanggie's cheeks, "ne, My Light. He hugged his Kwanggie tighter as well, "Umm~ we can release some prisoners. We can make them our friends!". He showed no expression, "Except I already know them..I hope my mafia friends whouldn't be that unlucky could be in here."

He poked his Kwanggie's cheek, "But~ you need to learn how to use gun first: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho3mGtd_Vso ." He gave his light a gun, "Try it. oh!" He winked, "Then try to shoot me." He whispered, "It's alright as long as you don't try to shoot my heart or brain. Or try to kill me." He chuckled.

He looked at his hyung, "Wanna try, hyung?" He gave him a gun.

(signed:) youngmin

 

O.O "hyungnim... this is bad... we shouldn't do this... what if there isr here" kwangmiin looks at youngmin with his big eyes.

"g...g...gun... what... I can't" he shakes his head, No Youngnie I'm not shooting you!!" he sits on the floor and hugs his legs

-kwangmin-

 

Youngmin nodded slowly, "ne, Yeobo. but Its~," he winked, "fun!". He hugged his Kwangmin and smiled, "Don't worry, Yeobo. I will shoot them first before they can touch you." He felt guilty when Kwangmin sat on the floor and hugged his own legs. He sat next to him. He smiled softly, "I'm sorry, Yeobo. I won't say or ask you something stupid like that again." He Kwangmin's hair gently, "What do you want to do? We can play somewhere else, ne?"

-Youngmin

 

"no It's not!" Kwangmin looks at Youngmin then he pouted, he lean againsted Youngmin. "I just don't want you to get hurt..." Kwangmin hugs Youngmin tight " You know you're my everything right? So what if....er- this is not gonna happen!!!" he looks down at the floor. "sure we can where do you want to go?" Kwangmin smiled.

 

-Kwangmin-

 

Youngmin sighed and pouted, "ow~". He smiled and hugged back Kwangmin lovely, "ne. I know. I jus-er--forget it." He nodded and pecked Kwangmin'forehead softly, "I do. You are my everything too." He lifted Kwangmin's chin gently, "No, it won't. It just won't happen." He smiled back and held Kwangmin's hand, "ne. er--no. I want to go to the place that you want to be there. Where do you want to go, My light?"

 

-Youngmin-

 

"Hyungnie.. forgot what?" kwangmin looks at youngmin with his big eyes, "Hyungnie.... let's go home" he bited his bottom lip and pouted.

- Kwangmin-

 

Youngmin shook his head, "Nothing. Really."  Youngmin noded and held Kwangmin's hand, "Kaja!" He smiled softly at him.

-Youngmin-