Annoying Devil..!?

My Devil and My Prince

ANNYeoNg..!

 

A teenage girl walking into a place that makes her stunned .. Shinji high school .. "New School ..! .. Here we go!" cried the girl, she is Yoona .. She moved from Incheon. She was very exited when she moved from incheon to seoul .. But as she walked, she saw a very bad scene in her eyes...
"Hey ..!! what are you doing ..! See my shirt are dirty now..!?" a boy shouted to a girl .. "so .. sorry .. I really do not accidentally .. I ...i..." she said  "My shirt is 3 times more expensive than you'd wear out ..!? "  the arrogant boys said  "That's right..! now you should get punished ..! .. right guys?"
asked one friend of the arrogant boys  "we agree completely .." replied the other boy "b .. but ..Oppa.. Eunhyuk oppa .. Taecyeon oppa ... I .."  has not finished her talk, the arrogant boy was immediately interrupted the girl said  "well you also have to be punished" the arrogant boy said with a chuckled "Now, you have to mop the science classes, dance classes, and math classes floor right now ..! " snapped the arrogant boy "b..but..i" she tried to defend herself  " no but's..! quickly go there .. if not .. you're going to..." " Enough .. Do not add anymore ..! "unfinished boys were talking .. Yoona had to cut it .. "stop .. please .. Please .. you're too far .. "  Yoona said with regulate her breathing because she was running .." who are you ..? why you set me all you want ..? I'm not your brother ..! you know ..!
" the boy yelled and pointed yoona head with his index finger, then Yoona stood up and walked toward him in disgust .. "Yes it was ... that's right... I'm not anyone .. and I'm not your sister .. but.. now.. I just wanted to help this girl from your annoying evil behavior .. huh..!? who are you ..? ... You're too arbitrarily.. you regulate of the students with your stupid behavior huh ..!? " Yoona said in a mocking tone and a little upset "hahaahhaa ..!" the boy was laughing with his friends .. "You do not know me ..? I'm Choi Minho..! the third child of this school owner mr. Choi ..! so I can freely regulate and power the students here ..! understand ..!?" said the boys named Minho in a arrogant tone .. Yoona only see him with a mocking glance and said "This school belongs to your parents right ..? this school is not yours ..! .. why you act so arrogant and feel to power here ..? haah.! I just found out here.. there is a prince is very arrogant, nasty, and very cruel .. a prince usually so wise, good, and brave .. but it was only a prince devil in here.. "Yoona said in a mocking tone and angry tone, "you are annoying girl" Minho mocking yoonA "you are a devil ..!" Yoona turns mocking Minho "annoying" "devil" "witch" "weird guy .." "flirty girl" "playboy"  .. Minho who had been only can hold grudges .. just go ahead raised his hand to Yoona, she wanted to slap Yoona .. Before minho hand until to her cheek.. a handsome man holding his hand .. "Minho enough .. don't do it again ..!" the man said  "hah..!. hyung! but..!!"

 

to be continued --->

 

Sorry this is a short chapter .. pray for me .. so that I can make a better chapter .. thank you ..!