-----....

My Handsome play boy

 

Jonghyun lifted Yoona’s body and made Yoona screamed and laugh at the same time. Jonghyun kissed Yoona’s forehead and gave his the beast dimples smiled to her .
“Thanks God, finally U hear our pray.”, said Jonghyun while rubbed Yoona’s stomach.
“are u that happy Hyun? I’m glad because from now on my duty as a wife accomplish one by one.”
“sure I’m so happy  Yoona, almost one year  i wait this moment  but my love to u will never change.”
“Jonghyun, u’re the best man for me.”
“and u the best woman for me whom God sends to me.”
After they said some words, their eyes met each other, Jonghyun touched his lips to Yoona and he kissed her passionately while. They stopped their kiss until they couldn’t breath. 
--------------------------------------------------=============================
They walked together under Moon’s light then Jonghyun started to give Yoona his complain
“U know Yoon, i was so worried with your existance, I tried to ask Minhyuk but he didn’t answer my question.”
“really? Minhyuk keep his promise to Hyun, don’t be angry to him... i just wanna give u a surprise on your birthday.”
“but still,,, oh my Yoona why do u always success make your husband mad in love with u?”
“because I’m your lovable wife my hubby.”
“And Minhyuk ... fuhhh.”
“don’t say something bad to him Hyun, your brother really fonds u.”
“I know Yoon, but u know i almost give up to chage his habit as playboy.”
“don’t worry, I’m sure he will change if he meet someone whom he loved.”
“I hope so.”
---------------------------------------=========================================
1 week later 
@Suzy house
Suzy Pov
Today is the day, OMO what dress that i have to choose, Minhyuk will fetch me.  Hei Suzy, are u a pabo (stupid)? Why are u so aware with your appearance in front of Minhyuk? He is not even your boy friend... wait, maybe because u already fallen to him... no no no ... Suzy please wake up, he is just a playboy, don’t fall to his trap Suzy.
None pov
Minhyuk fetched Suzy at her house, they would go to theater. Minhyuk just wore casual shirt and jins, but he is still handsome. He waited Suzy in front of Suzy’s house fence. 
10 minutes later, Suzy out from her house.. Minhyuk was surprissed because Suzy  was so pretty, his jaw drop to see her casual appearance.  
Minhyuk couldn’t move his sight from Suzy and mde Suzy’s face got blushed. 
“Wow, u’re so beautiful Suzy.”
“Gomawo ...”
“okey, are u ready princess?”, said Minhyuk offered his hand.
“sure...”
******************************************++++++++++++++++++++++++
@ theater and any place
Surprising, why?
Suzy can be comfortable with Minhyuk beside her ... Minhyuk is so kind to her, sometimes Minhyuk placed her hand on her shoulder  but she didn’t give any complains. Even at theater when horor scene, Suzy was comfortable to grab Minhyuk’s arm. 
But what was there in Minhyuk’s head? 
No one know ........ 
-----------------------------===================================
Minhyuk drove Suzy home, before she entered the house, she faced Minhyuk with smile.
“Minhyuk, thank u for today .. I’m so happy.”
“No problem, I’m happy too ... hopefully we can go together agaiin.”
“Good bye...” 
Suzy walked away from Minhyuk, theN Minhyuk pulled her hand and kissed her ... WHAT KISS? Minhyuk kissed Suzy’s lips again.
Suzy POV
Minhyuk kiss me again... and now his kiss is deeper than before. His lip touched my lip sweetly ... i can’t refuse his kiss instead i replied his kiss.. different from my first kiss with him...
When he entered his tounge to me, I’m scared that he just made me as his toy.  But his kindness, his smile .. everything about him is so special for me ... i know i already fallen to his trap... but ... 
Minhyuk pov
I kissed her passionately, i never kissed a girl like this before...  do u love her? i never feel something special toward woman but Suzy, she changes me. Suzy also answers my kiss with her sweetness. OH, girl are u really that innocent like people said about u? 
None POV
they lose their balance and stopped their passionate kiss. Suzy’s face was so red because of her shame. They just looked at each other for 10 minutes until .... 
“Suzy, is that u?”, Suzy’s mother said when opening the door. 
“ah, nde Omma.”
“wow, who is he?”, Suzy’s mother looked at Minhyuk.
“he ,,, he ....”, Suzy was confused how to answer her mother’s question.
“I’m her boyfriend aunty.”
WHAT BOYFRIEND ... SO NOW I’M HER GIRLFRIEND... Suzy still in shocked.
“chincha,... Omo.. my daughter has boyfriend who handsome like u, Suzy mommy proud of u.”
“ah, nde Omma ..”
“ah,, aunty.. i must go home now .... said Minhyuk
“Ah, nde .. thanks to deliver my daughter safely.
Suzy couldn’t say anything .. is it just a dream? If a dream, please i don’t wanna wake up!!!!
******************------------------------------------------
In the middle of happiness, Kristal saw everything ... Kristal just passed Suzy’s house when Minhyuk and Suzy are kissing.
 
----------------------======================================
TBC
 
SO SO SO SORRY FOR VERY LATE UPDATE ....
I CHaNGE THE STORY LINE FOR JONGHYUN STORY IN THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I LOSE MY IDEA TT__TT
Maybe this story will finish soon, some chapters are left. . 
Sorry for grammatical error and typo .. ^^v
Happy reading!!!