Our Unexpected Meeting

True Love

Title: True Love

Casts: Bang Yongguk, Kim Himchan, Yoo Youngjae

Genre: Romance

Length: 1684words

Author: jokers-coke a.k.a kkabnisa

Warning!!! Harsh language!

 

“I’m really a good looking guy.”

Himchan smiled at his reflection on mirror. He ruffled his hair slightly and then justified it to get a great volumed hair. He looked at the clock which is hanging on the wall. It pointed to the between 8 and 9 p.m. So, It’s mean he has about 30minutes to arrive on time. He rushily get his car key on his night stand and jumped in to his car. He started the engines with listening to his new favourite song, hip hop song. He listened to Turn Up The Music by Chris Brown. He followed the rhythm and mouthed the chorus part of it. Finally he arrived at the cafe.

--

Noises came from the door of the cafe which is caused by the bell which is hanging on the door. Bang Yongguk who is a bartender there was turning his back to face the new customer. “Hey, sir. Can I help you?”, he asked with a really well mannered. Himchan who is attracting at the bells on door turned his head to face Bang Yongguk. “Hm?”, at the moment Himchan hummed that, he smiled at Yongguk. Their eyes met. The world seemed like freeze at the moment. Yongguk fake coughed. “Urm sorry, Sir. I take it as nothing. Thank you.”, Yongguk quickly turned back to the bar. Himchan still stuned at the moment. He really was fascinated by the broad and tall figure who is just walked away.

“I guess he’s a bartender here. But how can a good look-“, Himchan mind was stopped by a loud sound from the right side of his place right now. “Himchan! Here!”, the girl who was calling him waved her hand. Himchan smiled back at her.

“Hey Himchan. Long time no see”, the girl started the courtesy conversation.

“Yeah. How is it your study in L.A?”

“It’s good. Really good.”                                                                                                        

“Why is it so sudden? Is there something you want to talk with me?”

“No. But yeah, actually there is.”

“What’s that?”

“I’m gonna get married.”

“With who?”, Himchan replied with less expressions.

“I brought him here.”, the girl pointed at a tall man who is standing right beside the entrance.

“Oh. He looked so good looking.”

“Yeah, he is.”, the girl grinned.

“So? Is it enough? I have another appointment though.”

“It’s final that I won’t come back to you anymore Kim Himchan. I’d like you to forget everything about me, about us.”

“I have. And bye.”

Himchan walked off like he din’t get hurt by anything nor anyone. When he met with his ex-girlfriend’s fiance, he forced a smile “I’m sure you can take care of her better than I did before.”, Himchan tapped at his shoulder. “Thanks”, the guy replied him with smile. He smiled back and pushed the door-the bells started ringing again. Himchan’s silhouette started to fade away from the cafe. Yongguk rushily took his jacket and wear it off to cover his uniform. “Boss, I’m sorry. I should go.”, Yongguk said to the chief, Yoo Youngjae who is standing in the corner of the cafe, gazing around of the cafe. Yongguk just wanted to take a step but stopped by his boss words “Right now is a job time Bang. Yong. Guk.”, he spoke with suppression all over his words.

“Boss, please? My mom really needs me.”

“Ok. If it really is an important thing. You can go.”

“Thank boss!”

Yongguk immediately ran toward the entrance and stopped in front of the cafe. “.”, he cursed. He couldn’t find the stranger. He just couldn’t go back to office. What would he say to Youngjae if he headed back to the office. So he decided to walk home.

“Why am I becoming like this? Maybe it’s a love at the first sight like people said.”, Yongguk shrugged and continued his walk.

When Yongguk passed the alley which is connecting the main street with his house, he heard noises.

“Hey, beautiful. Come here”

“No! Don’t touch me!”

Yongguk frowned, “What’s that?!” So he ran to the sound. He saw a guy who is teased by 3 drunk old man.

“Let’s play with us.”, the guy started to pinch the victim’s cheek.

“No! HELP!!”, the victim scream out his lungs.

“No one will help you! Just shut up and listen to our commands!”, the third man threw his almost-empty soju bottle.

“No... please no...”, the victim started to cry.

The men were ready to attack him with touches when a stranger stopped them.

“Hey old punks! Don’t dare you to touch him!”

So, the sound came from Yongguk.

The men chuckled, “What did you just say? Old punks?! you!”, the 1st man started to walk to Yongguk. But his vision was blur because of the alcohol. He swang his hand to Yongguk, but ended up falling down because his body is unbalance. Yongguk took this as an advantage, so he started to attack the man. The man was bleeding so much. Yongguk bumped the man with his foot. “Who’s the next?”, Yongguk urged the other men with smug.

“Yah You pretty boy. You’re now saved. But I’ll hunt you again, later!”, the men pointed at the trembled guy.

“Punk!”, the rest of the men walked pass Yongguk and then helped his dying friend to stand up. Yongguk ran toward the poor boy. His face looked so pale, his hair is in mess and his body is so cold. The moon light beamed brightly enough that night. “Are you okay?”, Yongguk deep voice  reliaved.

“You aren’t going to hurt me, right?”, the stranger keep his face off to face the ground.

“Why should I?”, Yongguk smiled.

There is silence between them until the stranger shivered.

“Oh. Are you cold? Here. Wear my jacket”, Yongguk took off his jacket and put it off to the stranger’s body.

“Thanks”, finally the stranger looked up to lock his gaze with Yongguk’s. His face is beamed by the moon light. He really looked like an angel. His sharp eyes, pointed nose, thin lips. Yongguk really couldn’t resist it.

“Yo-you’re welcome”, Yongguk smiled.

“I think I had met you before?”

“Oh really?”, Yongguk observed the beautiful face in front of him. Afterward, He saw a slight pink blush on the other’s cheek.

“Oh! You’re the bartender right?”

“Yes. I am.”

“Didn’t you recognize me? I’m the one who you greeted”

“Ah! Yes. I remember!”

They were smiling to each other. They were mentally fighting with their own mind. What should they do next, they talk, they reply. Until Yongguk fake coughed. “What’s your name?”

“Himchan. Kim Himchan. Yours?”
“Bang Yongguk. You may call me Yongguk.”

“Where is your home?”, Yongguk continued.

“It’s not that far from here.”

“Ok. I’ll walk you home.”

Himchan wasn’t that a type of guy who will trust on the other person easily. But he doesn’t know when he met Yongguk, he felt like he could trust him. But in this case, Himchan should refuse Yongguk’s bid. But his heart was saying otherwise. “What if he is ar? What if he is the same withe the last men?”, Himchan mentally fought with his own mind. Until Yongguk broke it, “Where is it?”

Himchan mentally slapped his face, “Oh right. There!”, Himchan pointed at his precious apartment.

They arrived at Himchan’s apartment. His home is so clean, unlike Yongguk’s. The wall is creamy, there’s a television hung on the wall. Himchan’s apartment isn’t that big but it’s really cozy. There’s a mp3 beside the television. Yongguk was wondering what genre is Himchan likes. Yongguk and Himchan ended up sitting on the couch.

“Do you mind to tell me what’s wrong with you?”

“What do you mean?”

“Urm I mean you and the girl in the cafe”, Yongguk couldn’t speak correctly.

“Oh.... It’s about-“, Himchan took a deep breath.

“It’s about her marriage. So she’s my girl friend. We’ve been a couple for 2years but she decided to lecture abroad. So I let her to finish her school there. When doing such a long distance relationship, it really feels unbearable. I’ll miss her every seconds, minutes, and hours. For the first month, our relationship passes like usual. We’re having a great time together, eventhough we’re miles apart. We’ll chat on skype, doing web-cam and so on. But month by month, it doesn’t happen like I wish. When I sent her an e-mail, she doesn’t reply it. First, I take it easy. Because I think maybe she’s busy with his school thingy but it happened for times. Until I couldn’t bear it anymore, I stopped send her e-mails. And today, she was suddenly send me an e-mail to meet her at cafe. I feel really happy with it. But when I heard that she will marry the other man, I feel really broken inside. So I decided to walk home.” Himchan’s tears rolled down his cheeks. Yongguk who won’t let ‘his’ Himchan sad, pulled Himchan to his embrace and hold him tightly. Yongguk caressed Himchan’s hair softly.

“No need to cry over her okay.”

“Why? I’m still in love with her.”

“Really? Can you prove it?”, Yongguk tried to comfort Himchan.

“I-I—“

“I will help you to solve this.”, Yongguk grinned and then pulled Himchan’s neck for a kiss. Himchan gasped at the sudden kiss. But slowly he enjoyed it, he closed his eyes, and he wrapped his arm to Yongguk’s neck. The kiss is so soft, and full of sweetness. Himchan already used to it. He felt butterflies in his stomach, his heart beated so fast. “Is it love?”, Himchan wondered.

They parted to search for some airs. Himchan panted heavily because of the lack oxygen. Yongguk smiled at him, Himchan smiled back.

“Is there any butterfli-?”, Yongguk asked to Himchan but it was cutted.

“I don’t know what a true love is until I met you, Bang Yong Guk.”, Himchan smiled brightly at the guy who is just hours he knew but feeling like years.

Yongguk pulled Himchan for another warm hug.

-Fin-

----------

How is it hehe?><

tbh It's my 1st BangHim story, so enjoy!^^