Deepest Resolve

Jaesica (Drabbles)

prompt: "with the deepest resolve he could muster, he stopped himself...

--

She told him that she loves him with all that she is. In fact, she said it much too many times. He hadn't enough time to have to think of things much deeper. At least, in a much basic matter. It wasn't anything complicated, after all. He just put so much malice; to satisfy himself and love her more than he should. He believed her words foolishly and obliged to her commands immediately -- taking it much to heart. In every word that came out of , he had so missed her point in having uttered them in the first place.
 
He looked at her so dear he wonders why he doesn't feel this way with Krystal and he concludes so fast that maybe it's because she's too young to be tame, but it isn't like it's right in any proportion. Krystal or Jessica, he can't, but he felt it with Jessica. Every other time that she watches her dance with the radio on full blast; every other time he sees her tying her hair in a neat bun; every other time she showcases her wide range of emotions -- just like now, as she watches TV and he very much feels it. With the deepest courage he could muster as he sat beside her on the couch, he attempts to lean in for a kiss for a clarification of his long held feelings, but fails miserably as he watched her stand up from her seat, probably to get some snacks from the kitchen. But that goes beyond the point. He shouldn't even consider clarifying it. He then contemplates on whether or not he should call the boys over. He even wonders why he is where he is at the moment, considering that he could choose to go back to the dorms. But when Jessica pleaded for him to accompany them because their parents are away, he strongly agrees. And in the midst of not knowing what to do, he calls the boys over with two initiatives: 1) to ease the tension of the situation, and 2) for Changmin to discipline his girlfriend. Because quite frankly, Jessica is Changmin's girl.
 
And just as swiftly he resolved how he could clarify his feelings for her, with the deepest resolve he could muster, he stopped himself. As he looked at Changmin and Jessica now, he figured in an instant that he should cease betraying his dear friend, and stop looking at his sister just like he would with just other girls.
 
It felt as if that one last love he could experience, and God forbid it.