The opening ceremony

Infinity: Dream Infinite! (Dream High 3)

The next day..

Mr. Kang went to look for the two other special admission kids because Ms. Shi had something to do.

While looking for the special admission he bumped into Go Hye Mi. A/N: The Dream High 1 characters are here too.

"Yah!!" Hye Mi shouted. She is with Sam Dong.

As usual Mr. Kang got shocked. "Annyeong, Mr. Kang!" Sam Dong said cheerfully.

"Hye Mi, Sam Dong. You're here. Now that you're here.. Help me find the special admission class." Mr. Kang said.

Mr. Kang got different reply from the two. "Sure!" Sam Dong said. "Aniyo." Hye Mi said.

"Hye Mi.. They're just like us. C'mon~~ Let's help Mr. Kang to look for them." Sam Dong looked at Hye Mi.

Of course Hye Mi can't help it.. Hye Mi just stayed with no emotion.

"Is that a yes?" Mr. Kang asked.

"I think so.." Sam Dong said.

Mr. Kang went a different way. Sam Dong and Hye Mi looked for the two special admission kids that Mr. Kang showed them.

--

"Young Min Ah and Park Hui Ju.." Sam Dong repeated their names two times.

"We don't even know where to start.." Hye Mi said and sighed.

They saw an ordinary girl carrying a plastic bag walking. Hye Mi approached her. "Do you know anyone named Young Min Ah and Park Hui Ju here?" Hye Mi asked.

"Y-yeah.. Why?"

"Where are they?" Sam Dong said with a smile.

"I'm Young Min Ah and Park Hui Ju is my friend.. W-wae??" She said.

"Oh.. Its this easy.. You two were granted special admission to Kirin by the director tell that to your friend and if you want to study in Kirin go to the opening ceremony tomorrow." Hye Mi said still without any emotion.

"Oh and you'll see us there in the opening ceremony too!" Sam Dong said saying that they are also students there too.

"W-what? Me? To Kirin? Are you.. two.. Serious?!" Min Ah asked with her eyes widened.

"Yeah now goodbye." Hye Mi said walking away and Sam Dong follows her. 

Min Ah smiles and jumps which makes her drop the plastic she's holding and she picks it up again with a big smile as she rushes to her friend's house.

--

The day of the opening ceremony.

"Sir we found the two more special admission class." Sam Dong said. Mr. Kang smiled. "I wonder what will happen now.. Will they be like you all? Many trials in life but you all survived and debut. And now you're all successful here in Kirin.. The Kirin Stars.. Go Hye Mi, Song Sam Dong, Kim Pil Suk, Jason, Yoon Baek Hee and Hyun Si Hyuk.. Will they be like you all?"

----

A/N: Go Hye Mi, Song Sam Dong, Kim Pil Suk, Jason, Yoon Baek hee and Hyun Si Hyuk the Kirin stars.. Will it get added? Lee Sang Hyun, Shin Min Hwa, Kim Nam Eun, Park Hui Ju, Young Min Ah, Lee Se Jung, Jung Hye Jung, Lee Kyung Shin, Choi Hye Sung and Kang Hyun Shik..