Prolog?

Chullie's L-O-V-E advices

________________________________________

_____________

Chullies L.O.V.E advices !

"GOD DAMN IT ! WHY IS HE WITH MINHO AGAIN ? ", mumbled Donghae furiously to himself while watching the computer screen in annoyence .

 Super Juniors oh-so-godlike smartass ehh... maknae, Cho Kyuhyun sat next to him. Allthought he should listen to his Hyung, he played with his beloved PSP.

"Recently he has been really often with him, don't you think...?"

"So what ?" snorted Kyuhyuh while rolling his eyes annoyed. Really... how can  someone be so possesive?
"It's not like they're ing around or something like that."

"I know but...DAMN! I hate is when he touches my baby. I mean ....WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS! I NEVER ALLOWED HIM TO HUG OR KISS MY PROPERTY !  "

Like always when someone becomes flirty with his wifey, he would become to a jealous insane idiot fish. And this time it's even worse.

Because of his stupid curiousity about dirty fangirls fantasies, he became a undercover fangirl in a y Haehyuk forum.

Normally he would always grin like a fool while reading those dirty comments... but then there was a certain comment which made his face darkened.

>> Hey girls~ don't you think that Minho Oppa and Eunhyukkie Oppa would be  a perfect match too? I mean ahh~ Minho Oppa is alway hugging him soooooouuuw lovingly *-*....They're freak'n cute together~ <3<<

Since this incidence he couldn't get it out of his mind.
Hyuk belongs to him and he belongs to Hyuk. He always hated to share his shiney jewel. No one could take him away.

"Aish ...that really irritates me...."

"Well Hyung....why are you telling me this ? I'm not interested in your love life. So can you just stop this nonsence blabbering...it starts getting on my nerves"

Donghae stared at him in disbelieve "Oh wow thanks for your compassionate words dude...you're a big help for me, you know."

Kyuhyun giggled "Ma ma~ you know ....that I'm sitting here should be help enough...I'm KING-KYU after all."

"YOU SMARTASS  ....! Just get out off my sight!"

Kyu looked up a sighed.

"Oh man ...let me tell you something...Why don't you just ask Heechul Hyung for help? "

"Heenim Hyung? Are you sure? "
Donghae was very unsure about this idea...after all it´s  KIM HEECHUL we are talking about.
 
"Well...Do it or leave it~ it's up to you."

This time, Donghae was the one who sighed deeply.

"Do I have another choice?"

______________________________________

Donghae was standing with crossed arms infront of Heenims door. He didn't has a good feeling about it but he also knows that Heenim would be the only one who can calm his mind.

//Oh gosh....should I really ask him...?His solutions have always been so ...so...aishhh anyway...I should do it ...I WANT MY HYUKKIE BACK ! SO HWAIITIIING ! //

With a willing glance he knocked on the door.
He waited for a moment but no one opend him the door. He tried again .

Nothing happend

//Is he holding his beauty sleep? //


"Hyung? are you here?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH~" Donghae could here that someone was screaming...or rather ...?

Without premission , he carefully opened the door.

"Hyu-...!!!"

Donghae's eyes widened wide. He regreted that he opened the door. What he was seeing was something that he never wanted see.

"Oh Hannie....that's so good ahh~ I like it so much hahh please do me more ...!", moaned Chul shamelessly in passion.  He feld so good that he even didn't notice a certain Mr. fishy was watching them.

Unlike him , Geng noticed that they are watched. His eyes that was previously half opend and full of lust  widened in horror.
Chul who also noticed the change of his lover, opend his eyes slowly.

"Yah! Hannie what is it? Why did you stop moving?"
 Slowly he turned around.

All three of them were staring at each other.
"A-Ahah..haha.haa e-ehmm well yeah ..j-just ignore me...haha  ... a-and co-continue...I wasn't here okay? I'm going....bye.... "
With those last words he ran away.

"Ch-chul?" Hangeng looked at him confussed.

Heechul who still was on top of him was angry like hell.  

"Lee Donghae" he grumbles "I AM GONNA KILL YOU DICKHAED ! JUST GET READY ! "
_________________________________________________________

Donghae and Heechul were sitting in the kitchen.

Heechul  sat there with crossed armes and legs starring angryly at him.

Donghae was total intimidated by him. He didn't even dare to look up  or to speak.
10 minutes went by.

"Hyung ehmm..I...I'm really sorry I-"

"Shut up you ...What were you looking for in my room?"

"Ehm I ..well I just wanted ask you for some advices..."

"Oh Yaeh? And that caused you to enter my room without my premission? You could have knocked on the door you know? You fish head just ruinated my romantic night with Hannie ! "

"Y-yaaa .. I had.. but you didn't responsed..."

"SO WHAT! WITHOUT MY PREMISSION YOU CANNOT ENTER MY HOLY LOVE NEST!"

"Yeah yeah ..I know...I'm sorry."

"Aish..." in annoyence he scratched his head with his hand.

"Really...If you weren't my favourite Dongsaeng...I would have already GRILLED your head of."

"I'M SO SORRY !"

With a swungful movment he smacked the brown haired head.

"Outch !....What was that for?"

"Tss...you deserved it!" Heechul snorted " So tell me...what do you want from me?"

"Eh?! Y-you're going to help me?"
 Donghae askes in suprise.

"Yeah...but if you don't hurry up, I'll go."

"OH THANK YOU HYUNG ! You're the best !"

"Stop thanking me and wasting my precious time. What do you want from me?"

"Ehm yeah....it's about Hyukkie..."

"Is he cheating on you?"

"W-WHAT? N-no ...not really..."

"So he have been often with another guys?"

Hae could swear that he would do a great job as a clairvoyant. He's like reading his mind.

"Yes..."

"Tse tse tse...do we have a over possesive hubby again?"grinned Heechul in amusement.

Donghae formed his lips to a pout.

"A problem with it? I  LOVE my baby..."

"Yeah yeah I know. You can't live without him and you rather would die bla bla bla whatever" He rolled his eyes "So who's the lucky one who got our monkeys attention?"

"Minho..."

"Ah ha...Lee Donghae... How low did you sunk...Minho is even younger than you ... thats really sad... "

"Yaa are you here to help me or to insult at me?"

"Well..."

"HYUNG!"

"Okay okay okay...so then listen. Your little monkey have been very naughty ... I would say that you  teach him a lesson. To make him regret what he had done."

"Regret.....lesson....you mean ...something like a punishment?"

"Jep " said Heechul while he looked out of the window.

Donghae  thought for a while.

"Hae?..."

"..."

Chul looked at him patiently and remained silent ...

"I 'VE GOT AN IDEA!"

"Idea?"

"Thank you Chul! Just because of you I've got a brilliant idea hehehe~"
Suddelny he jumped up and gave Heechul a quick hug. After this he ran out of he kitchen.

"Hey! Where are you going !??"

"I have to prepare something for my Hyukkie....kekeke" grinned Hae evily.

"Ah yeah... glad that I could help you."

Heechul turned around and watched out of the window again.

"...I should really let him pay for my advices..."

_______________________________________________________________

Chul came out from the shower and  went up to his room. But he saw Teukie, Minnie and Kyu (still fixed on his PSP)standing infront of Donghae's door, he stopped.

"Eh Teuk?...What are the three of you doing here?"

"Firstly....It's Teuk - HYUNG! You should call me Hyung or Umma and not just Teuk...I'm still older than you. Show me more respect, okay? Secondly something bad happened. "

"Well I actually thought I can do a favor for you by calling you Teuk .... making you feel younger..but if you really want to be an old ajusshi...so then I'm fine with it...And what exacly happend ?"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ..YOU...?!??!!"

"Yo Teuk Hyung...think of your blood pressure" said Kyu with a sarcastic tone.

"ARGH ! JUST SHUT UP YOU TWO BRATS!"

Sungmin, the one and only one who always listened to Leeteuk, tried to be a good son and his back. He threw Kyu death glares.

"Donghae suddenly pulled Hyukkie in his room..and since one hour they didn't come out..."

"And what  about this?"

"YA you didn't let me finish my sentence...we all unless Kyu, are worrid about Hyuk. Hyuk screams by time to time...."

"We all didn't know whats going on in this room."

Min and Teuk turned around back to the door.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~! D-DONGHAEE D-DON'T!"

"You see! HYUKKIE ! Can you here me? Whats going on?...YAA LEE DONGHAE OPEN THE DOOR ! "

Heechul thought for a while.

// Donghae...anguished cries ....PUNISHMENT ?!//

"Ohhhh..."

"What  do you mean Hyung?" asked Minnie.

"I think I know whats the case is..." said Heechul with a smirk.

Suddenly a desinterested voice could be heard
"You two are so stupid...how can't you notice what's happening in the room....Our "Oh- so - lovely Fishy" found his new desire for little SM games..." said Kyuhyun with a smirk.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!" Leeteuk and Sungmin couldn't belive what they heard.

"Tche...100 points for that smartass...now you ruined my speech. Kyu is right...I think I was the one who turned our blubby fishy boy into a SM King Fish. " said Heechul with a grin "Hmmm not bad Hae....good job.So than I'm going to sleep now ...see you later guys."

With a wave he disappeard into his room.

"WHAT THE HECK ..OH GOD MY HYUKKIE BABYY ! MY POOR HEART YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! KIM HEECHUL WHAT DID YOU DO?! ...ANSWER ME!" Teukie screamd in frustration. He  followed Heechul into his room.

"Poor Hyuk...please hold on..." Sungmin started to pray for his little brother...Kyu instead grinned evily.


"Who thought that Hae likes SM stuffes...."

Sungmin sighs..."Yeah..since when...."

"Minnie-ah. You know what?"

"Hm?"

"Hmm I think....I also wanna try SM..."

"WHAT THE ?!"

"Kekeke...come on baby lets go to bed~"

With a bright smirk he pulled his lover  in his room who whined in desperation.

//that´s gonna be a long night....//

END

________________________