Chapter 44

Compilations

 

[TRANS] Seungri 10Asia interview!
  • Q1: Promotion in Korea had finished but you seems like you are still busy. You have intetnational promotions and the shooting for the CFs.
  • Seungri : We may not actually that busy. Look like always busy is BIGBANG’s concept. (Smile). To be honest, this promotion had many incidents and the programs we can show up were limited and also the pressure that we have to fulfill our Fans expectation. So we did a hard work to show We are still Alive. Individually, I did a hard work to show more character as having more authority than showing the happy and bright character i had shown before. Also i want to get certificate from other BIGBANG members too.
  • Q2: When ‘Blue’ was released as a first song, there were many good reviews of the intro which was moderated in feelings and clear and pure voice.
  • Seungri: It was a song which was hard to record. There are not many songs that i take parts in a burden , so i got many pressure to record the intro of the pre-released titlesong. However when we record, GD cheered me by saying ‘This song is alive when yout voice is alive. I made this song thinking about your voice.’. I remember i finished recording, modifying a lot of times.
  • Q3: The title songs bigbang had before had a strong excited atmosphere, But ‘Blue’ had different feeling because it is calm and remaining in the ears.
  • Seungri : By speakers or earphones or anything, if you always listen to the song, Ears are becoming tired. In that part, We dicided to make the song which doesn’t only sounds good at first. We decided to make song which will be remain for a long time and the song people can listen for a long time. So, i think that’s why alive album as well as ‘Blue’, was made in soft atmosphere than stimulative atmosphere.
  • Q4: How do you feel as a singer. It is a song the lyric is important as well as melodies.
  • Seungri : I was asked to think more about the lyrics during the recording, The lyric ‘Winter is gone and spring has come’ has many meanings inside. I am saying it now, to be honest, I thought BIGBANG can’t promote again. We were too young to get over the people’s disappointment, and we were scared. And then we get together for the MTV EMA after a long time, and we saw the hope we can do it again. It took 14 hours flight and 6 hours to go to the MTV EMA, and we were together as 5, we felt like we don’t have any problems.
  • Q5: Why do you think you guys can make that energy as five.
  • Seungri: I think that’s because we all five have some interests. We all love music. Actually, Even only one person is out, We can collapse, But since we have the same interests, We have something to talk when we meet. Because we have the same interests, It make these effects.
  • credits: @hood_bang