Horror Life Comedy

My Sister's Doll
Dark Clouds in the sky..Lightnings envaded..No more chance to live.I couldn't believe I could survive this kind of incident..Big winds blowing up our house..Heavy rain that make us move.Dirty overflow water from ocean envaded..Not many people survive this kind of tragedy..This keep me proving that i am a brave and fearless person<3.. When morning comes I was so shocked that the streets and all in the country are okay..I think i was having some nightmare..Well i think that dream was a practice but i hope it wont happen ever..My sister knocked on my door she is Dianne..And i am Dianna..I opened her and said "What again?!"..Then she let me see her Doll and i was so shocked it was like a dead doll that was on several movies that walk..And i said oh nice but i need to go sorry i need to change bai..Dianne was so confused why i act like that i can see that..I called my bestfriend Jannah..She answered and i said " Jannah I need your help! Im so scared of my sister's doll.. jannah said "Okay Okay"..Jannah arrived at home..I said " Dianne Jannah's outside so Goodbye just to to nanny if you need something.."Dianne said K..I went out and rode on jannah's car..Jannah said " Sorry im late because my sister Jainah shows me a doll that i was like scared thats why..I said Oh me too!!..Lets go get Marie in their house..Jannah said okay..When minutes pass by they arrived at Marie's house..Marie said sorry im also late to come out because my sister Maria showed me a doll that was s scary..me and jannah both said You too?!..Marie said What? ..I said because me and jannah our sisters showed as a doll?.Jannah said Maybe they are planning something..Wait lets move on i said..Lets go to our blind date..Jannah and Marie said what??.We need to have so if they knew we have boyfriends now they will stop us because ill say to them that he has a very big muscle and tht must be right i hope i said...Jannah said Who contact them?..I said of course me...So do you agree?.Jannah and Marie nodded...I was very happy..Until minutes pass by again we arrived at the meeting place..They were so cute and so handsome..we sat in the chair..They said before we start we need to introduce ourselves..I am Josh he is John and one is Joshie..And here is our gift for u..Jannah Marie and Dianna was shocked because it was there's sister doll:O sorry for a very bad chapter>.