Lonely

I Miss You

Hyoyeon lied in bed. She placed the back of her hand over her forehead and sighed heavily. She stared up at the ceiling, not really looking at it. As there were no lights on at it was midnight, she couldn't see anything. She felt so uncomfortable. Something just didn't feel right. Hyoyeon looked over to see her peacefully sleeping dongsaengs. Probably in dreamland. All night, she couldn't fall asleep. She had been tossing and turning all night. Why?

Hyoyeon had been having trouble sleeping ever since a certain 'Lee Hyukjae' had left for his tour with the other Super Junior members. She had been quite lonely since he left. Even when Hyukjae wasn't on tour, they couldn't see each other everyday. So instead, they would contact frequently  through calling and texting. Even if it wasn't a lot, it was better than nothing. Now what Hyukjae is on his tour, he was more tired out. The time zones were different also, making it harder to know when it was alright and not alright to call. Not to mention the phone bill costs a lot. Hyoyeon felt so alone.

Hyukjae wasn't there to make her feel alright anymore. Even though she had performed in many places... even though she performed many times... stage-fright and nervousness was still lingering there. Her stress levels would rise dramatically. Hyukjae was the one who would calm her. Take away all those unwanted feelings which lingered in her mind. Hyukjae had magic at the ends of his fingers. He would erase those negative thoughts away in Hyoyeon's mind. As if they were never there in the first place. A mere illusion.

Now, there was no-one to do that for her. Hyukjae was on tour, all her negative thoughts came rushing back. The thoughts rained down on her and drenched her in angst. Over and over again. Questions, antis, thoughts, negative feelings... Every time Hyukjae was away from Hyoyeon, they'd come out to play. Those things would keep coming out. Misery was the best weather for them to play around in. Slowly, the need for Hyukjae to be beside her became stronger and stronger.

What was Hyoyeon to do now that Hyukjae wasn't by her side? Wondering through her everlasting memories with Hyukjae, she sighed heavily once again. Suddenly, she heard her phone ringing. Someone had texted her.

(Unread text)
Lee HyukJae


Hyoyeon smiled to herself when she saw who the text was from. She read it carefully and slowly.

To: HyoYeon
What are you doing staying up so late at night? It's midnight. Get some sleep princess~
From: HyukJae


Hyoyeon giggled as her smile widened. Together they started texting.

To: HyukJae
How did you know I was still awake? Stalker much? :P
From: HyoYeon

To: HyoYeon
Stalker?! That's not a nice thing to call your boyfriend... :(
From HyukJae


To: HyukJae
I'm only joking~ Don't take it seriously. Miss you so much~
From: HyoYeon

To: HyoYeon
I know, miss you too~ Seriously though. Get some sleep~
From: HyukJae


To: HyukJae
I can't fall asleep. Miss you too much :(
From: HyoYeon

To: HyoYeon
I won't be away for long~ Remember I'm thinking of you all the time~ ^^
From: HyukJae


To: HyukJae
You'll be back soon. Can't be away from you for long!
From: HyoYeon

To: HyoYeon
Me too. A day without you is like a year. Princess, get some rest now~ I love you~
From: HyukJae


To: HyukJae
Okay~ I'm getting sleepy anyway. Goodluck on your tour. Love you too~
From: HyoYeon


Slowly, Hyoyeon eyes fell drearily. Hyukjae was coming back soon....