Ashes To Ashes We All Fall Down.

Ashes To Ashes We All Fall Down.

 

Warning: Character Death, Tears will most likely be shed.

 

Ring around the rosy

 

How did it come to be like this? What did I do wrong? Why am I lying here minutes away from my death? The love of my life sitting in a chair next to me, crying his eyes out as he grips my hand begging me to stay with him.

 

Flashback (All of these are in 3rd person)

 

“YAH!! Taemin-ah~” Onew picked Taemin up and spun him around.

“Yah! Hyung put me down~”

“Ani!” 

“HYUNG!!”

“Aish stubborn boy..” Onew set Taemin down on the ground and gave him a kiss. Taemin wrapped his arms around Onew’s neck and laid his head on Onew’s chest. “Taemin-ah?”

“Neh hyung?”

“I love you...soo much”

“I love you too hyung” The two boys shared a sweet kiss as rain started to fall from the sky. Both boys looked up at the sky as it started to downpour. 

“Lets head back to the dorm.”

“Okay.” The two interlaced their fingers and took off towards their dorms.

 

End Flashback

 

I never knew I would see my life flashing before my eyes like this. I let tear slide down my cheek. We had so much planned, we wanted to get married and have a little family. We wanted to get a cute little house away from the city, but everything has changed. We don’t get to have a wedding or adopt kids or get that cute little house away from the city.

My life is falling apart, I’m destroying his life too. I feel so guilty, he deserves to be happy. I always ruin everything

 

A pocketful of posies

 

My eyes were starting to slowly close, I quickly blinked them open but they started to slip again. I looked up and saw him standing there. He smiled at me with tears streaming down his face, he knew my time was coming; any minute now. 

“Do you remember the day we found out?” I looked up into those beautiful brown eyes and nodded.

 

“Hello boys.”

“Hello doctor Kim.” The two boys bowed and sat down. 

“Well, I’m afraid I don’t have any good news for you.” Both boys looked scared, they grabbed one another’s hand and squeezed tightly. “All the tests show positive signs of a very rare disease. This disease wont let you get any nutrients from your food, it’ll be almost like you aren’t eating. Eventually, it’ll end up killing you.”

“You can’t preform surgery!?!”

“I’m afraid not, its already in its 8th stage. At this rate it’ll reach stage 10 soon. I’m afraid there is nothing I can do. In about 1 month I’ll need you to come back so I can do a check up. Okay?” They both nodded. The two left the office in tears.

 

A tear slid down my face remember when I got told I was gonna die. Now here I am 3 months later minutes away from death. I felt him grab my hand and intertwine our fingers. I smiled at him as my eyes drooped. 

 

“Ashes, Ashes”

 

I could feel my heart slowing down, my eyes drooping. I haven’t spoken in days. I didn’t trust my voice in any way, but I knew there were three words I need to say before my time comes.

“I..I..” My voice was hoarse but he looked at me and smiled. He was happy I was trying. “I...lo-love....y-you s-s-so mu-much.” My eyes started slipping closed and my heart beat started to fade. This was it. This was the end for me. Everything started to go dark.

 

~~

 

His hand went limp in mine. He was gone, I couldn’t believe it. I slowly kissed his forehead and let go of his hand. More tears slipped down my face. I had to go tell the others. I took one last look at his lifeless form. “I love you so much too...Taemin-ah.” I ever so slowly walked to the door and opened it. I walked out and saw the others, Key, Jonghyun and Minho. My voice was weak but I managed to speak the words I never wanted to say. “He’s gone..” Next thing I heard was Keys blood curdling scream and him dropping to the floor. Jonghyun did his best to stay composed for Key but I saw the tears sliding down his face. 

 

“MY BABYYY!!!”

 

I couldn’t believe it, I lost the love of my life. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to move on from this. I could already feel my heart clenching. I started to stumble, I tried to grab a hold of something to keep myself up but fell anyway. I felt my head smack of something really hard. Everything went black quickly.

 

We all fall down!

 

Sooo sorry this took me so long to write and post!

I've been beyond busy and my life is wicked hectic!

But I Hope you enjoyed this!

I cried when I wrote it >.< 

*hands out tissues to those who cried*