Chapter One

Memories Kept & Never Forgotten

"Where's noona?! Where can she be at this time of hour?! And it's raining! God damn it!" Junhyung kept repeating out-loud.

"What do you think is going on between them?" Dongwoon questioned to himself.

"I don't care. We just need to find her. NOW," Yoseob said in an irritated tone.

When they came back home from rehearsal, there was an arupt argument between the family. They weren't sure of how it started, what it was about, who started it, when it started, and mostly, why.

"Kikwang, did you hear what she said when she ran outside?" Hyunseung asked, since Kikwang was the closet to the door when they all ran out.

"Anniyo hyung. I, I was shocked of everything," Kikwang whispered with a pale face.

He felt that something wrong was going to happen, something far from their reach.

"Kids. Calm down, please. We can only hope for the best right now," Doojoon tried to calmly say with a quiet whisper.

Little did he know that he was crying, that actually, all the boys were crying.

"Did you go to the cemetery?" Dongwoon said out of nowhere. 

"HOW STUPID OF ME!" Doojoon shouted. Noona once brought up the talk about a cemetery that was dear to her. The reasons, never told why, but it held a special meaning to her.

He turned a corner. The cemetery was only ten minutes away from where they were at now. 

"Do you think she's going to be there?" Yoseob questioned.

"Better to try than wonder," Junhyung whispered. "But real- HYUNG! STOP! STOOOOOOP!" 

"WHAT?!" Doojoon screamed while hitting the breaks.

"NOONA! THERE'S NOONA! GO GET HER! CALL HER!" Kikwang screamed. Hyunseung stepped out of the car and started to scream his heart out.

"NOONAA! NOONA!!!!! IT'S HYUN-" but he never got a chance to complete his sentence.

No one did.

What happened?

What do you think?

...

My first chapter, (:

I had a lot of trouble writing it, since it plays a huge part in the story, yet I had a huge writer's block. ._.

I hope it's okay, :3

Leave a comment? 

Thankies <3