Final

I am your prince!

 

“ Wow! Your noona is so pretty! “ little Ryeowook exclaimed as he saw Ahra walked down from the stairs wearing a pink long tube gown.

 

“ Because it’s a special day for her, I’ll just agree with you. “ little Kyuhyun answered back.

 

“ Where is she going Kyu? “

 

“ I don’t really know but she said that it’s a party at her school. She said that she’s gonna be a princess and she have a prince with him. “ Kyuhyun explained boredly to his friend.

 

“ Who is her prince? “ little Ryeowook asked. Kyuhyun is about to answer when they heard the doorbell rang. Mrs. Cho opened the door and revealed a smiling young boy dressed in suit.

 

“ Yunho! You look stunning. “ Mrs. Cho said as she let him in. Yunho bowed down in respect and stand next to Ahra.

 

“ Ooh. You both look good. I’ll just get the camera! “ Mrs. Cho said as she went to her room to get the camera. Seconds later, she went out and took a photo of her daughter and partner.

 

“ Yunho hyung is so handsome~ “ little Ryeowook whispered.

 

“ I am handsome too! “ little Kyuhyun said.

 

“ Yeah, but Yunho hyung looks like a real prince. “

 

“ But I look like a prince too! “ little Kyuhyun pouted. He hates seeing Ryeowook looking at the other guys besides from him.

 

 

Ahra approached them to say goodbye. She both kissed the two boys on their cheeks. Yunho then ruffled both their hairs. Ryeowook smiled widely, Kyuhyun only glared.

 

“ I wonder if I’ll have a prince too when I grow up.. “ little Ryeowook said as they watched the couple get inside a car.

 

“ I am your prince! “ little Kyuhyun shouted which startled little Ryeowook. Kyuhyun stomped his foot on the ground and went to sit on the couch, arms crossed and a frown on his face.

 

“ Of course you are~ “ little Ryeowook said as he regained his self and seated beside Kyuhyun.

 

“ You like Yunho hyung more  than me! “ little Kyuhyun shouted as tears started to form on his eyes.

 

“ Kyu~ You will always be my prince. “ little Ryeowook said as he kissed Kyuhyun’s cheek.

 

“ Really? “

 

“ Yes. “

 

Little Kyuhyun grinned. He wiped his tears and faced little Ryeowook and held his hands.

 

“ Ryeowookie, promise me that you will never have any other prince than me. “

 

“ I promise Kyu~ You’re my only prince. “ little Ryeowook answered as he smiled sweetly, a blush is visible on his chubby cheeks.