Truth or Dare :) One Shot

Truth Or Dare Oneshot!

 

Sung Yeol and I were studying at his house. His umma left the house few minutes ago, so both of us were alone. Few minutes later…

“~~~~~-ah, let’s play Truth or Dare,” Sung Yeol suddenly asks me.

“Aish, why now?” I hate it when I’m interrupted by someone when I’m doing something.

“Oh, come on! Can we play for a few minutes? Please, please, please...” He said that to me with his puppy-dog eyes. My heart melted when I looked at him. Oh, how can I fall for this guy? He’s just so cute!” Luckily he doesn’t know that I like him. I think it’s best if he doesn’t know it, or our friendship will be ruined.

“Oh, fine… but only for a few minutes…”

“Okay... I’ll start!”

“Hey, not fair!”

“I gave the idea first, so I’ll start…” He said that as he sticks out his tongue at me. ‘Aish, still a choding…’ I thought. “Truth or Dare?”

“Truth.” I murmured.

“I want you to dance to Nothing’s Over, or not…” He showed his finger and put it on my forehead. He then ticked my forehead.

“Ouch! Hey, that’s not fair! I didn’t do anything yet…”

“So now, dance… Or do you want to get another one?”

Without any choice, I dance to Nothing’s Over. He was laughing until he rolled on the floor since I’m not a good dancer. His laugh makes the butterflies in my stomach flutter. I just like to see him happy.

 

After a few rounds of Truth or Dare…

“Truth or Dare?” I asked him.

“Erm… Dare…”

“Hmm…” This is my chance to know who he really likes. Even though I like him, I don’t care if he likes someone else. If he’s happy, I’m happy. “I dare you to confess to the girl you really like. Text her how you start to like her and confess.”

“Hmm…. Fine.” He said it without hesitation and quickly took out his handphone. He typed the text so quickly like he knows what to say. He must like her a lot…

After a few minutes, my phone suddenly vibrates. I got a text. It’s a message from -unexpectedly- Sung Yeol.

From: Sung Yeol

Text: Since we were little, you always protect me from being bullied. Now, it’s my turn to protect you. I’ve always like you, I mean, LOVE you since the day we both met each other again after you went to Japan to follow your family. Everytime I see you, my heart skips a beat. Will you be mine? <3

After reading it, I went to Sung Yeol and punched him at his chest. Then, I quickly hugged him. He was shocked. “Yes, I’ll be yours…”  I said to him. “I’ve like you for a long time, even before I’ve moved to Japan. I thought it would ruin our friendship…” He then hugged me back and smile.

“I also thought of it as well. I thought you like someone else. I’m happy that you chose me. I’m so lucky to have you,” Sung Yeol said that and he suddenly kissed me. “Now ~~~~~, you know that you’re my girlfriend, right?”

“Yes… Lee Sung Yeol?” I answered.

“Yeah?”

“I love you… Yeolie…”

“I love you too…”

 

This is my first one shot.

Sorry because it’s a bit cliché.

Hope you like it J

-ShinSeungAh98-