Love at the night part 1

Love at the night

 

Seoul weather was quite friendly when I descended the aircraftstairs. I tried to breathe Seoul while turning a blind eye.
 

The air was enough to convince me to stay longer here. But surely the father's consent in advance.

Said the father, a messenger will pick me up at the airport. But however we do not know each other and of course it will make usdifficult to find one among us.

I was just looking around to every corner of the airport. But, I still do not find a suitable boy what my father described previously.

Someone picked up the cardboard with my name. But, I'm not surethat the boy's father said.

I tried to approach him and introduce myself.
"What you're looking for someone named Kim Shin Ju?" I asked.
He looked at me a moment and then nodded. "Yeah, what you arenamed Kim Shin Ju, daughter of Directur Kim  who are now in Paris?"

I immediately gave him a smile, "Yeah, that's my dad,"

He picked up my suitcase and told me to follow him. I just follow orders because I'm too tired to argue.

 

I stopped at a mansion high iron fenceHe opened the car door andled me left without carrying a suitcase.

I'm a little stunnedHis expression told me not to ask.

OkayI'll followI said to myself.

A woman who dressed like a maid we opened our door withoutringing the bell before.
 
"Please enter MrsKang was waiting in the living room" she said
What's happening to her ? Wait for a days
Sorry If this story is too bad. But, it's from my mind.