Believe me

Misunderstanding

NAYEON's P.O.V

It's hard to ignore him, I can't do like nothing's happened. I feel so down, it hurts so much. What should I do? I really love him, he always try to explain but what does it means for me? I don't want to hear that he loves someone else, it will only break my heart. I-I-I saw him with.. another girl. I thought that we'll be together at the high school prom, it would be our 1 year-anniversary but I must be annoying, tiring, boring.  

Flashback

I walked to the park, feeling very happy that I found the perfect dress for the high school prom. but suddenly I saw a familiar figure in front of me, I leaned to the left trying to see carefuly and this is when I noticed it was Sungyeol my boyfriend. I felt really happy I was going to jump on him but this is when I noticed two hands around his neck, my eyes widened as my heart started to beat really loudly and fast. What's going on here? I walked a bit more closer to them and noticed that he had his hands on her waist as well. All the happiness was gone, my heart was broken. I couldn't hold the pain, I just ran away as the tears were running down my face. Sungyeol noticed me and shouted my name but I wouldn't turn around. I was a big mess. 

End of flashback

 

A day before the prom.

My heart still hurts but I have to be strong. My friends decided to go to the park today even though I didn't want because of that bad memory I've got there, they insisted so I had to follow as well. After a while at the park, I walked behind them looking down, I think I'm not strong yet. "Nayeon ah~" I looked up and saw Hyuna standing in front of me. " Yes? " She looked at me with concern. 

" Be strong, I know it's hard. " 

" What do you mean? I don't know what are you talking about. " 

" You exactly know what I am talking about. Did you even let him explain everything to you? "

" He doesn't need to explain anything, I saw everything with my 2 little eyes, it's enough. " 

" Who know, I want to help. Come with me. " Hyuna took my arms and started to walk away from the others. "We'll be back."

"Where are we going? Let go Hyuna!" I tried to push her away, I was lazy to go somewhere else, they already asked me to go here and now she wants me to go somewhere else? Aish, so annoying.  "Shut up and follow me." What the hell, I'm lazy, can't she just let me? I'm not in mood to do anything today. Ok, I give up.. 

We arrived to a place, I looked around and noticed that it was Sungyeol's house. " YA ! What are you doing?! I'm leaving! " "Shut up and stay here or I swear to kick you as hard as a rock .Do you want it? " " W-what.. fine " Hyuna knocked the house's door and we waited here. Finally, someone oppened the door " Hel- Ohh Nayeon ahhh! Hyuna ahh! It's been a while! " it was Sungyeol's mom, she went to Hyuna then hugged her then to me and did the same. I felt warm as usal when she hugged me. " Yeah u-umma.." I hugged her back. " I mis- " " Umma! Did you see my-- Nayeon..? " Sungyeol came from no where and looked at me. " Hyuna sshi , let's go see if we have some cookies in the kitchen nae! " " Yeah! Cookies! " Sungyeol's mom and Hyuna left to the kitchen and left me alone with Sungyeol. " Nayeon .. let me explain this time please.." I could hear the sadness in his voice as my heart started to beat as the sound of his voice. " O-ok "

" I'm not cheating on you, I promise, I love you. " 

" Then why were you holding her like this ? You don't love me, you would not hold another girl if you did love me "

" I was just-- " 

" Do you love her ? I know I'm annoying, boring, ugly.. I'm a bad girlfriend , you were suffering with me all this time right? I'm-- " 

" NO ! You're the best girl in the world, you're more beautiful than a flower, you're the most attractive girl ever, the only girl that made me smile for no reason. You're the only one for me, the only girl I want as my girlfriend. I can't imagine my life without you. " his voice cracked. 

" Then why ? " My tears started to run down my cheeks but I tried to hold them strongly. 

" That girl is my-my " 

" Your? " 

" My dance teacher.. I wanted to be the best dancer for our 1 year-anniversary. I asked someone to teach me how to dance well, I didn't want to be bad for our first dance together.. Please forgive me, I won't touch any girls again, only you. Please forgive me, understand me, I did all that stuff for you, I'm still bad but I'll try my best and I'll do be-- " 

" Pabo " 

I came closer to him and wrapped my arms around him then hugged him tightly. That pabo guy did it for me, I-I stayed more than a week without him. How stupid I am. This is his fault ! He shouldn't hold another girl, no it's wrong. It's my fault, I didn't let him explain eveyrthing to me. I felt his arms around me and hugging me tightly as well. 

" I know.. " he whispered. " But I wanted to be the best for you, I truly love you Yang Nayeon.. More than everything. " 

" It's all my fault, I didn't let you explain yourself. I'm sorry. I love you so much Lee Sungyeol. " 

" It's ok, at least you're back to me I'm the happiest guy ever. Don't worry, I would never leave your side, trust me babe. I'm yours and that's .. forever." Sungyeol pulled away and leaned closer to my face. Seconds later, I felt his lips on mine, I closed my eyes and let the magic happens and kissed him back. That boy is mine and I could of never let him go again. 

" I see that everything's ok now !! " Hyuna came back and looked at us. I could see her eyes shining, she must feel proud of that. Sungyeol pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. " Perfectly fine. " he smiled at me so did I. 

" Hot hot hot hot hot!!! " we all heard Sungyeol's umma screaming. " OMO umma ! " Hyuna screamed running to the kitchen. Sungyeol and I giggled, he took my hand and interlaced our fingers together. " Let's go babe~ " he smiled warmly at me, I nodded and walked with him to the kitchen. 

I truly love my Sungyeol oppa, more than everything, more than anyone could. I believe him, I trust him.

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

I'm done! ^~^ 

I hope you like it, I know I'm bad but I'm still learning my english ehehe. ^^" Please suscribe and comments. I luv you! ^;^ ♥ *waves* PYEEEOONNNGGGG I let you imagine how was the  ballet. xD