Final

Trust Me

 

Lately, the boys of D-NA have been on a break. With the news of their CEO being arrested for ually harassing people, they didn’t know what to do. What would become of them? What about their Korean comeback? No one knew exactly what was going to happen to them.

Ever since the CEO’s arrest, Karam hadn’t been the same. He hardly came out of his room, and he hardly ever ate his meals. Sure he’d sit at the table, but his food would always turn out untouched. None of the other members took note of this, though. They were all too immersed in their own lives to notice poor Karam decaying into his own world. The only member that had noticed the younger boy’s behavior change was Mika. It wasn’t because he was the leader of the group, nor did it have anything to do with being compelled to know everything about the members. Mika knew that something was genuinely wrong with Karam, and he knew that it was his job to find out exactly what it was. He knew that he had to do it soon, before anything terrible would happen to Karam.

It was dinnertime in the dorm. The boys had all gathered around the table and thanked Hyunmin for cooking food for them. They all began to dig into the food, as if they hadn’t eaten in days. There wasn’t much talk at the table, only small chitchat amongst each other. No talking as a whole. Mika looked over at Karam, who of course, hadn’t touched his food. He looked completely spaced out and unaware of his surroundings. “Karam, you’d better eat your food before it gets cold,” Mika said softly. No reply came from him. Mika gave out a heaving sigh as he continued with his dinner, occasionally glancing over at Karam to see if he was eating. The members had just about finish their food when Injoon shouted, “Hey Karam! Could you grab a couple of glasses of water for us?” Finally breaking from his own thoughts, Karam silently stood up and walked over to the fridge. Mika figured that he would help the younger boy, and he too stood up and walked over to the fridge. He saw Karam pouring the ice-cold water into the glasses, spacing out yet once again.

“Hey Karam. If you’re not careful, you’ll spill.”

“Huh? Oh. Thanks hyung.” Karam replied silently.

“Here, let me help you with that.” Mika reached out to grab two glasses of water. His hands brushed past Karam’s, making the boy drop a glass. The glass shattered onto the floor, as the water spread all over. “I’m so sorry, Karam. Are you alright?” Mika looked at the boy, checking to see if he had gotten hurt. “Be careful to not step on the glass. I’ll clean this right away.” Mika carefully guided Karam out of the kitchen, placed him on the couch, and proceeded to clean up the mess they had made on the kitchen floor. Jihwan got up to do the dishes with Injoon as Hyunmin helped Mika with the bits of broken glass.            

“Hey hyung. Don’t you think Karam’s been acting strange lately?” Hyunmin whispered.

“I thought I was the only one that noticed that.”            

“Well, I just noticed it. Did you see how scared he looked when your hands brushed past his?”           

“I didn’t take note of that.” Mika was really starting to worry about Karam. As soon as they finished cleaning everything, Injoon, Hyunmin, and Jihwan all said goodbye and they headed into their rooms. Mika decided to go over to Karam to help him get to bed.           

“Karam, it’s late. We should go to bed now, yeah?” Karam simply nodded at Mika as he began to walk into the room they shared. Karam placed himself carefully onto his bed and fell asleep. Mika decided to take a shower as soon as he knew that Karam was sleeping peacefully in bed.

He turned the nozzle on and let the cold water hit his body, as it turned lukewarm. Thoughts filled up Mika’s mind; thoughts about Karam and his strange behavior. He used to be so happy, full of smiles and laughter. Nowadays, Mika could rarely see him smile let alone be focused. He brushed off those thoughts as he finished up his shower and grabbed a towel to dry himself up. Putting on his boxers and a shirt, he walked into the room, only to see Karam squirming about in bed. He quickly rushed over to the bed and shook Karam awake.

“Karam, what’s wrong?” Sweat coated his body and tears were falling down his pale, white cheeks.                        

“H-h-hyung…” Karam said softly as he grabbed the hem of Mika’s shirt. His face was buried into Mika’s stomach as he began to cry softly. Mika did nothing but his back, comforting the boy as much as possible. He sat down on the edge of Karam’s bed and as the younger boy continued to cry into his shirt. A couple minutes had passed and it seemed like Karam’s crying began to ease up. “Hyung. Will you please sleep with me tonight?” he looked up at Mika with puppy eyes. Mika couldn’t refuse this offer, let alone that face Karam had just given him. “Of course.” Mika climbed into Karam’s bed and let Karam lay on his arm. Mika slowly began to Karam’s hair as Karam nuzzled himself into his chest. The two of them just lay there for a moment, before Mika spoke up.

“Karam, what’s been going on lately? You seem sort of out of it.” Karam slowly looked up at Mika as his eyes began to water up again.            

“It’s nothing, hyung…”

“Karam… Things aren’t going to get better if you don’t let them out. I know something’s wrong. Why don’t you tell me what’s going on instead of just bottling it up. I promise you’ll feel a lot better.”

“If I tell you… you won’t love me anymore.” A single tear rolled down his cheek.           

“That’s preposterous. I will always love you. Now tell me Karam. What’s up?” Taking a deep breath, Karam began to talk; he talked more than he had talked the whole week.           

“Well, you know how that whole thing with the agency happened right?”

Mika nodded, and he knew where this thing was headed.

“Karam, don’t tell me…”           

“Remember how I told people that I got ually harassed by a man before, right?” Bingo. There it was. It all made sense to Mika now.

“Karam. Don’t tell me that of a CEO ually harassed you, too.” Tears were streaming down Karam’s face as he slightly nodded his head.

“I’m sorry Mika. I wanted to tell people, but I just didn’t know how. I was scared…” Tears violently fell down Karam’s face as he told Mika about his problems. All Mika could do was comfort him silently. His heart was breaking at the scene in front of him. Mika’s fists were balled up tight. Mika finally knew why Karam had dropped the glass when his hands brushed against Karam’s. He was scarred. Karam had been scarred with the image of being ually harassed.

“Karam,” Mika got closer to his ear and whispered, “I love you.” Making Karam blush madly. Karam quickly turned away before Mika was aware of the younger boy’s feelings.

“Don’t try to hide from me, Karam. I promise I’ll make every thing better.”

“Hyung, I just need you to be a little patient okay? I'm still getting used to physical contact with people again.”

“I understand Karam. I would never do anything to hurt you. Just know that.” Karam was still blushing at Mika’s sudden confession to him. The mood brought Mika’s hand to Karam’s chin as he tilted to the side. He slowly leaned in and gave Karam a sweet kiss on the lips. Karam’s eyes went wide for a second but slowly closed as he got used to the feeling of Mika’s lips against his. Mika then closed his eyes as he continued to kiss him. Karam’s hand slowly inched up and placed itself onto Mika’s shoulders as Mika s his arms around Karam’s waist, pulling one another closer to each other’s bodies. Mika could tell that Karam was getting nervous and tense. Mika slowly pulled away and said, “Relax Karam. I won’t hurt you, I promise.”

“I’ll try…” Mika’s lips went straight back to Karam’s as he slowly lay Karam on the bed. Their fingers intertwined as they both exchanged a passionate kiss. Mika heard a small whimper escape from Karam’s mouth and immediately stopped.

“Don’t be so tense.” Mika could see Karam’s face getting redder and redder as time went on. He brought his hand him to Karam’s cheek so that he could it. “You’re beautiful, and I would never hurt you.” With that said, they continued to kiss one another. Moments later, the two broke apart. Karam looked into Mika’s eyes, with his cheeks still red and whispered, “I love you.” Karam lay himself next to Mika’s body, resting his head on Mika’s arm once again. He smiled to himself as Mika spoke out.            

“Karam, don’t be afraid to tell me these things. You can trust me.” Karam blushed once again and gave Mika a kiss on the cheek.

“You have my heart, and I know you’ll take good care of it.” Karam slowly closes his eyes as he rested against Mika’s chest. Mika placed his head on top of Karam’s as he played with his hair. Soon, Karam fell asleep peacefully. The room was filled with Karam’s breathing and the heartbeats of the two lovers.

“I love you, Karam.” Mika said as he placed a gentle kiss on Karam’s forehead. The two of them dosed off, fingers intertwined, lying next to each other.

“I promise you, I will never hurt you,” he said before falling asleep.



 

Woot! I finished it! I'm kind of proud of this one. It made me feel all fluffy inside. Don't forget to leave comments! Have a nice day/night guys! MiKaram for the win!