Waking up

Imprisoned

MINHO POV

Beautiful. That was the first thought that popped into my mind, even in a situation like this. Even when she was unconscious, her wrists tied to my bed posts and her ankles bound together. I checked the ropes again to make sure she couldn't break loose. I couldn't let her go-- not yet. Maybe never.

All the ropes were secure, and my watch told me that the drug would wear off soon and Surim would wake up. I had to distance myself from her so that she wouldn't wake up with a person staring at her. That would only freak her out more than she needed to be freaked out. But I allowed myself to gently cup her cheeks and give her a soft kiss on the forehead before I retreated into the shadow of the open door. Now it was time to wait and watch...

Surim POV

My mind woke up suddenly. It was like it had just been plugged back in or something. I didn't open my eyes yet, but my other senses started to kick in. Smells... The air was thick with the smell of... old stuff. And dust. Lots of it. And I could hear the ticking of a clock somewhere... In the room?

Wait.

My house didn't have any ticking clocks. Only digital ones.

And my house definitely didn't smell old, unless maybe my grandparents were visiting and had brought a clock?

My mind acted so stupid sometimes...

Where was I? I snapped my eyes open. i looked around, my forehead creased with confusion...

What the...? I mouthed. There was old stuff everywhere. Cobwebs on the lamp, dust on the carpet... My arms felt really tired, for some reason. I looked over to my left, and my eyes widened.

Why the were my hands tied? After a moment in which I just stared stupidly at the red rope (I didn't recover from the shock so well), my stupid brain realized what I was looking at, and I started to panic. I tried shaking loose, squeezing my hands through the rope (darn you, big hands), grappbing the knot to undo it... Nothing worked. And I was getting desperate. I shook harder, as hard as I could. Which, I suppose wasn't very hard, since I was such a wimp. If only Key oppa was here. Or Minho. They were both strong.

Key oppa. We had a date tonight. At this thought, I shook harder, more desperately. The wire bed post started to rattle loudly, so I stopped immediately, throwing my weight against the post to stop it from shaking. I remained frozen, afraid. Had someone heard?

"Having fun there?" My heart stopped, and I looked up slowly, trembling.

MINHO POV.

Man, that sounded a lot better in my head than it did outside... But Surim didn't seem to notice how cliche that line was. Probably shocked into silence. Poor thing, she's had so many surprises in one day.

"M- mi- Minho?!" she sounded so ridiculously incredulous. I wanted to go hide in a corner when she started to laugh like crazy, her giggles echoing off the stone walls. Geez, take me seriously for once, Surim! I kept my cool and smiled at her ominously. I didn't want to scare her too badly, but I still wanted her to know that i was NOT joking with her.

"Minho? You?!" she said again between her giggles, which were now somewhat subsided now that I had not joined her.

"I'm glad you still remember my name, even after being drugged for a day," I said humorlessly. Surim's smile disappeared, and she gaped at me.

"Y-yah, choi Min- Minho! Aish, what is this?" I straightened her bed sheets. She watched me, eyes mingled with fear she was trying to ignore and hope that this was all a joke. I could see all that. I had always been able to read her so well. Which was one of the reasons everybody should think that I'm perfect for her. Including her. She should know. Especially her. But no, she left me for Kibum. That bastard. I would deal with him later, if Plan A didn't work. But Plan A was going to work. There was no way it wouldn't. I was Choi Minho. I could do anything.

"Welcome to your new life, Mirus." I leaned closer, so close that I could feel her nervous breath on my lips.

"M-mirus?" she whispered, eyes fluttering. I swore I could hear her heart beating.

"Your new name. New life, new name. New love." Closer. Our noses touching.

"But Key oppa..." she turned her head, her breath no longer on my lips. I frowned, but refused to let her actions dampen my spirit. It was probably too early for her to forget everything and only know me. I got off of her and went to the door.

"Wait! You're just going to leave me here?" she blurted. I smirked.

"Don't forget, Mirus. You're mine now." I gave her a hard stare. "All mine. Only mine." I let those words sink in, then stepped out of her room. "I'll see you tomorrow," I said, then I shut the door.

"Yah! Choi in' Minho! Don't you dare leave me here! You can't keep me here! You stupid frog bastard! You don't deserve even the dirt under my fingernails!" Mirus exploded. "Damn you! You deserve to be pulverized and thrown away! Don't you ever come near me EVER AGAIN! Some friend you are! Key oppa was right about you! You are just a jealous freak!"

At that last remark I almost ran back in and ed her senseless so she could forget about that stupid Kibum.

But I would have time for later. Besides, I wanted her to enjoy it when I ed her. Meanwhile, I had some rules to make.

1. Don't ever mention Ki-in'-bum.

Oh, we're going to have so much fun... I went up to the maid to change Mirus's clothes when she fell asleep and tell the cook to make smiley face pancakes with grape jam for tomorrow's breakfast. It was Mirus's favorite. I strode confidently to my own room, which was the only modernized bedroom in the whole house. Nobody could stop my plan-- no one knew about it who would stop me. Plan A was well underway.

"I hate you!" Mirus's screams echoed in the hallways. "Let me go!"

Never. I responded in my head. Until you love me back.