Distractions - one-shot

Distractions

He wakes up sprawled across the bed, head halfway under a pillow. Next to him, the boyfriend lies still asleep, broad chest gently rising and sinking. Jungsu props himself up on his elbows and tilts himself to look at Youngwoon's peaceful face. Those lips, so soft and such a pretty shade of pink...Those lips around his  last night…

 

He fails to catch himself, embarrassed at these oh-so-sinful thoughts he's having while Youngwoon sleeps obliviously next to him. He can't fall back asleep, but sinks down into the pillows anyway.

 

Trying to clear his mind, Jungsu lies there listening to the steady breathing of his boyfriend next to him. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale.

 

The clock ticks too loudly.

 

He chases this thought out and concentrates on his breathing.

 

His foot suddenly itches. "Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale," he whispers.

 

The birds are too chirpy. Jungsu can't fall back asleep, he can't even stop thinking these random thoughts. His foot still itched. The birds were still inconsiderately chirpy. And something was nagging him in the back of his brain. Inhale, exhale, inha- Did we forget to use a ? No...

 

He shuts his eyes again, and gently drifts towards sleep. Youngwoon suddenly snores, and Jungsu is completely awake again.

 

Inhale, exha- "Ah shoot!," he mutters under his breath. "My anti-wrinkle cream, I forgot to use it yesterday." His boyfriend next to him grunts, and turns onto his side.

 

Youngwoon chuckles softly. "Teukteukie hyung..." he says, opening deep brown eyes. He rubs his eyelids with his knuckles. "Shhh…"

 

He leans over Jungsu. "You seem distracted. Just let me hug you if you can't sleep," he says with a wide grin.

 

Jungsu sighs as soft lips meet his own.