One shot.

Teen High

 

It was a very sunny morning in Seoul High School. The hall was filled with a few students, some were just talking to their friends while some were busy taking books from their locker.
 
 
Soon, the quiet hall was filled with screams all over as a group of guys walked through the hallway. They entered the hall with nothing but a gold shadow behind them. First stood L.Joe with his school uniform not properly buttoned up without his jacket on. Behind him stood both the magnae, Ricky on his right and Changjo on his other side. 
 
Changjo was the only one using his uniform properly right, with his head hung low, he kept his distance close with L.Joe. Ricky on the other hand was sending some winks and kisses to some of the girls leaving them like a melting ice. 
 
Behind the magnaes stood Chunji and Niel. Chunji was smiling all the way and was talking to Niel. Chunji playfully hit Niel and smirk at the younger guy. And last but not least, C.A.P. was seen walking alone at the end of the line. At the very end that it feels like he is not one of the Teen Top member.
 
 
 
"OPPA!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!" shouted on of the girls as she tried to come close to L.Joe.
 
"RICKY OPPA!!!!" shouted another girl as shoved her hands towards Ricky's side. Ricky took her hand and kissed it, she screamed like there's no other. Ricky send her a hot wink before he left her alone in her wild dream.
 
 
~~~~~
 
Yes, they were 'THAT' famous. They were the kingka of Seoul HighSchool and everyone was in love with them. They were badass, very badass indeed. They were rumours that the police were involved in their recent fight with the Kingka at another Highschool...
 
 
"YAH!! L.JOE!," shouted tall guy. He was standing in front of the huge team. Behind him stood almost 15 people. His hair was really Yakuza style and he wasn;t wearing any top, just his school trousers. The fact that it was Autumn and it was freaking cold, didn't stop him from doing so. Yes he had 6 packs, but did that scare Teen Top? Nope, not at all.
 
The tall guy smirked as he looked down at L.Joe. At the other side, L.Joe was the at the front line. They say that the leader should be at the front line, but even though L.Joe wasn't the leader but he was the most brutal member thus getting him the front line spot. 
 
"You really think I would be afraid of you," L.Joe smirked as he spat near the tall guy.
 
Ricky, L.Joe's right hand man was smirking as well. Changjo on the other hand still had his head hung low but he was smirking as well.
 
Soon enough a fight broke and bloods were shed, no one died though but some was in critical conditions.
 
 
"Haish! That **** guy," L.Joe cursed as he spitted out blood. They were back at their hideouts because police came when they were in the middle of their fight.
 
"Hyung~" Changjo took his seat beside L.Joe as he treated L.Joe's cut. L.Joe smiled at Changjo as he took Changjo's hand and caressed it.
 
 
 
Everyone know Teen Top as the brutal kingka of Seoul High School but there was something they didn't know about this deadly group...
 
 
~~~~~
 
Teen Top was at the rooftop having their lunch. As usual, CAP was at the corner, sitting alone eating his food quietly. Chunji and Niel was talking and laughing loudly.. Ricky was looking at his reflection on the mirror.
 
 
"Hyung, don't you think I look good in this cap?" he nudged Chunji.
 
"Yeah," Chunji told him without even looking at Ricky's side as he continued laughing with Niel.
 
 
At the corner of rooftop, Changjo was lying his head on L.joe's lap.
 
"Ey, Hyung," he whined as he laughed over L.Joe's joke.
 
"Eeee, you look so cute," L.Joe gave Changjo his billion dollar smile as he pinched Changjo's cheek.
 
"OUCH hyung!!" Changjo slapped L.Joe's hand as he turned to the other side and pouted.
 
"Aigoo, our Changjo, okay okay.... I'm sorry," L.joe laughed as he back hugged Changjo.
 
 
At the other side, CAP envied the image of L.Joe and Changjo. He smiled as he saw Changjo pouting. That cute magnae moved his cold heart. As soon as he saw them hugging, he turned his head down and turned up his ipod. 
 
 
 
~~~~~
 
 
Changjo had to stay back in school because he had to do a project in the library with a few of his class mate. It was already late in the evening and Changjo was walking through the hallway alone when...
 
 
"HEY!" shouted a girl as she walk towards Changjo with that attitude.
 
"Urrmmm, yes?" Changjo showed her his I-don't-care face.
 
"YOU!!" she pointed towards Changjo. Her pointy fingers were just an inch away from Changjo's nose.
 
"I know your secrets," she smiled as she walks in circle around Changjo. 
 
She pierced her nails to Changjo's arms, "You are dating my L.Joe aren't you?" her smile became that of a devil. He was speechless.
 
"YOU ARE GOING OUT WITH HIM AREN'T YOU!" she shouted as she hit Changjo.
 
Soon a few girls came out of a room and dragged Changjo with them. Changjo, even though he is the next brutal member after Ricky and L.Joe, he promised himself not to hit girls. 
 
"YAH!! Answer yourself!" she shouted as she pour him down with the water bottle she had in her bag. Soon, noise went out from the girl's bathroom and it wasn't very pretty.
 
 
 
After that dreadful nightmare, Changjo went out of the bathroom in a bad shape and slowly walked back home. He didn't realize it but CAP was following him at the back since that scene at school. 
 
CAP knew he had to do something, he couldn't just let his magnae walk around so wet like that. He fastened his pace and took of his school jacket off. As soon as Changjo was exactly in front of him, he put the Jacket onto Changjo making Changjo shocked. Changjo turned behind him as saw CAP, he didn't know why he did it but he hugged CAP as tears began flowing down.
 
No, he wasn't afraid of the girls. Why would the fighter jjungpa be afraid of just a few girls. What he was afraid of is his relationship with L.Joe, he was afraid the relationship might broke off.
 
CAP rubbed Changjo's back, he whispered to Changjo asking the younger man to stop crying. His heart was bleeding so much over the tears.
 
~~~~~
 
"Changjo-yah!!" L.Joe run towards Changjo the next morning after he heard the rumors of the accident yesterday.
 
"Hey, are you okay?" he whispered to Changjo as he cupped Changjo's face and look at the younger's eyes full of affection. Changjo didn't reply, he just nodded and look down to the floor.
 
"Hey, come here," he pulled Changjo to a hug.
 
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," L.Joe apologize towards Changjo.
 
"No, It's okay hyung," Changjo break the hug and look at L.Joe's eyes.
 
 
Soon, it was break time and Teen Top made a scene again as they entered the cafeteria, it became noisy..
 
"L.Joe Oppa, is it true? You are going out with Changjo?" one of the girl approached L.Joe.
 
"L.Joe Oppa, I heard Changjo is your boyfriend," another girl asked.
 
"L.Joe Oppa;....."
 
"L.Joe oppa......" one by one the asked him the ridiculous questions.
 
"L.Joe Oppa!!!" a lot of them shouted.
 
 
"YAH LEE BYUNGHUN! WHY ARE YOU GOING OUT WITH THAT FREAK!" shouted the queenka who bullied Changjo yesterday as she pointed towards Changjo with this disgusting look on her face.
 
 
"Listen everyone!" L.Joe stood on top of the table in front of him as he pulled Changjo towards him.
 
"It is true! Our Changjo is my boyfriend. We have been going for almost a year now. I Love him and if anyone of you have any problems with it, you have to deal with me!!!" he shouted as he pulled Changjo's hand and embraced it.
 
 
As soon as L.Joe stood back down to the earth's ground, everyone was totally speechless. Not even one was making noise. Even the queenka didn't know how to react onto that confession.
 
"Actually,...." Chunji voiced out.
 
"I have a confession too," he stood on the table.
 
"Actually, me and Niel, we are in a relationship too," he pulled Niel up on the table with him.
 
Soon the room got heated respond. Teen Top was in the middle of the confusion. Niel hugged Chunji tightly as the tickled each other. L.Joe was holding Changjo's hand very tightly as he whispered something to Changjo's ears.
 
 
"Actually...." Ricky squeaked as he raised his hand. Soon all eyes were on him, everyone expected him to stand up on the table too and confess. He was pierced with thousand of eyes, even the queenka laughed sarcastically on Teen Top.
 
 
"Actually, I need to go to the toilet....." he smirked and walked away from the scene. He winked towards the queenka and ran out of the room...
 
 
 
----------------- THE END -----------------