Chapter 1~

Promise

Woohyun ran into the park where he and Sungyeol used to date. He was late because of Traffic junk. There, he saw his lovely Sungyeol sitting on a bench. Looking at a watch and looking around the surrounding.

 

"Pabo, Nam Woohyun!" Sungyeol said. 

 

"Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!" he is saying to himself. Woohyun chuckled at his boyfriend childishness.

 

Kyeopta~ Woohyun remarked. He went to where Sungyeol is sitting and hugged from behind.

 

"Babe Yeollie~" he called. Sungyeol looked at Woohyun.

 

"Pabo! Why are you late?" Sungyeol asked.

 

"Are you mad at me?" Woohyun asked.

 

"Of course, I am mad at yo—" Woohyun cut Sungyeol's sentence by a gentle kiss. He pressed his lips on Sungyeol's. After a couple of minutes, Sungyeol pulled out.

 

"How about now?" Woohyun asked.

 

"Not at all," Sungyeol replied with a smile.

 

"Yeol, do you know what day is today?" Sungyeol asked.

 

"Pabo! Do you think I would ever forget the day that we first met?" Sungyeol asked. Woohyun smiled.

 

"Aniyo, I just ask. My Yeollie is such a cutie." Woohyun said as he pinched his cheek.

 

"Yeol, let's make a promise." Woohyun said.

 

"What promise?" Sungyeol asked.

 

"The promise that you, Lee Sungyeol will always love only to me, Nam Woohyun." Woohyun said cheesily. Sungyeol smiled.

 

"I promise, no one can replace you in my heart. Only you, the Namstar owns my entire heart." Sungyeol said greasily.

 

"Since when you become that greasy?" Woohyun asked.

 

"Since we started going out." Sungyeol replied with a warm smile.

 

"Aigoo! My Yeollie~ do you love me that much?" Woohyun asked.

 

"Of course, you're my everything. How about you?" Sungyeol asked.

 

"In this world, there is only one angel who hold my heart and it is Lee Sungyeol who is sitting next to me." Woohyun said full of grease. Sungyeol chuckled at his romance.

 

"You're very romantic Woohyun ah. I have a romantic boyfriend." Sungyeol said.

 

"Wae? Are you going to shoot a film with that title?" Woohyun asked playfully.

 

"Yep. It is you and me." Sungyeol smiled. Woohyun pinched his cheek.

 

"Aigoo! My Yeollie so cute." Woohyun said.

 

"You too my Woohyunnie~~~" Sungyeol said cutely.

 

"Yeol," Woohyun called.

 

"Yes, my heart owner." Sungyeol said. Woohyun chuckled at his cheesiness.

 

"Yeol, let's say I die because of an car accident what will you do?" Woohyun asked.

 

"What the hell of question are you asking?" Sungyeol asked.

 

"Just answer." Woohyun said calmly.

 

"Aishh! Of course I will kill the guy who make you die. What about you? If I die in a car accident, what will you do?" Sungyeol asked back Woohyun.

 

"I... I... Of course, I will kill the so ing guy who kill my Yeollie." Woohyun said.

 

"You do?" Sungyeol asked, disbelieve.

 

"Yep, I love you that much Yeollie." Woohyun said. Sungyeol smiled. He is so pleased that his boyfriend love him as much as he love.

 

 

Woohyun ah, thanks for being with me... 

 

 

Yes, they're WooYeol. They love each other to death. No one can tear them apart. They are always stick together. Even their friend, the YaDong couple get jealous to their love. They never fight, always sharing their love unlike the YaDong couple. Although they love each other sincerely, who knows that the disaster might come to their relationship and tear them away. True love may also have sad endings too. Not always a happy ending.

 

 

-----------------

 

 

"Mom, I can't." Myungsoo shouted, rejecting what his mother ask him to do.

 

"Are you rejecting me? Yahh, Kim Myungsoo I am your mother. Just do what I said!" Myungsoo's mother shouted.

 

"Omma but I don't wanna see that bastard's face!" Myungsoo said.

 

"He is still your brother, Myungsoo." Myungsoo's mom said.

 

"If you don't like comparing him, then you have to try as much as he did." his mom said.

 

"Your brother is a good and clever kid, now, go and send this to him tomorrow. I will give you a car, you know his address in Busan right?" his mom asked. Myungsoo just nodded. He can't rejected what his mother said.

Myungsoo has a older brother, Kim Sunggyu who is 3 years older him by age. Sunggyu is so clever and listen to the elders which is quite opposite to Myungsoo's.

So, when Sunggyu tried to give advice to him, Myungsoo always rejected. He hate his brother for being smart, he hate his brother for being talent, he hate his brother for every reasons. That's why he didn't want to go to Busan.

Myungsoo sighed and went up to his room and throw himself on his bed. He is now in a bad mood, he don't want to go to Busan to meet his so calling clever brother.

But a memories make Myungsoo smiled. When he think about that, a smile crept on his face.

 

 

Cute guy

 

 

Flashback

 

 

"Aishh! What the heck I forgot the umbrella?" Myungsoo mumbled himself.

 

"Looks like it is going to rain very soon." Myungsoo said sighed.

If he ran like that in rain, his mom will probably scold him for not taking umbrella. If he didn't run, he will never have to go home.

 

"Aishh! I am in trouble, Pabo! Kim Myungsoo." Myungsoo scold himself. 

 

"Anneyeong," a voice called Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked at the guy.

 

"Hmm, do you need help?" a taller guy asked.

 

"Nope." Myungsoo answered, glancing the taller guy.

 

"You seem you're in trouble. May I help you?" the shorter guy asked. Myungsoo sighed.

He must thank for god that two guys is here to help him.

 

"Actually, I have a problem that... I don't have any umbrella to get back home." Myungsoo said, still staring at the taller guy.

 

"Ahh, take my one. I and Yeollie can share it together." the shorter guy said, giving his umbrella into Myungsoo's hand.

 

"Neh, me and Woohyunnie can share." the taller guy said.

 

"Kamasamida, you two are the best. By the way, when can I return this back to you?" Myungsoo asked.

 

"Anytime, when we meet back." the taller guy smiled. Myungsoo just nodded. Both of them interlock their hands and left Myungsoo. Myungsoo just looked at the taller guy from behind.

 

 

His name is Yeollie huh? I think I have fallen for the stranger...

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

Myungsoo looked at the umbrella that Woohyunnie guy gave it to him.

 

 

My stranger, hopefully, we'll meet again...

 

 

Myungsoo said to himself, picturing Sungyeol's face in his mind.

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

So well, I decided to put MyungYeol moment too in the first chapter... 

Next chapter will have a drama scene... Please support me... Drama is coming soon...