Beautiful

Ugly

Now, we know about the accident Kyuhyun was in, right? Well... what happened after the accident? Things couldn't have smoothly from there. Kyuhyun actually suddenly felt weak. On his body, there were scars. Bruises. Scratches. Kyuhyun looked at himself in the mirror and cringed. The scars were every where. Ugly. Hideous. Gross. Disgusting. Ugly. They were the worlds that Kyuhyun thought as he stared at himself. Drowning in self-depression. Hating his own body. He didn't want to look at it. What woulds the fans think? Would they still be there for him? Kyuhyun was scared. Kyuhyun was depressed. Kyuhyun needed someone to save him from drowning. Luckily, she was right beside him.

When news of the car crash came out, Seohyun panicked. How was Kyuhyun? Was he alright? She had to know. Seohyun needed to go to the hospital and see if he were alright or not. Seohyun was like Kyuhyun's guardian angel. His saviour. The light at the end of the dark tunnel. Seohyun saw Kyuhyun in a certain light. A light that Kyuhyun never saw in himself. She looked at her oppa and often described as 'beautiful'. She has never once saw Kyuhyun as ugly.


Seohyun was walking to the hospital by herself to visit Kyuhyun. It was difficult since there were so many fans surrounding it. Luckily for Seohyun, one of Super Junior's managers had reconized her and let her into the hospital. After that, she kindly thanking the manager (Who also gave her Kyuhyun's room number). She then hastily walked onwards to find Kyuhyun's room. Once she had found it, she hesitantly turned the door handle. Quietly poking her head in, she saw a figure moving under the blankets on the bed. Since the firgure was covered, she couldn't see a face.

"Kyu oppa?" Seohyun said hesitantly, wondering if she might have come into the wrong room and disturbed someone.

"Joohyun-ah..." The figure under the blanket replied. Seohyun reconized his voice immediately and took a step closer to him. Seohyun wondered.

"Oppa, why are you under the blanket?" Seohyun asked curiously. Something about Kyuhyun's tone worried her. It was a sad and lonely tone which Kyuhyun had let out of his mouth.

"No reason." Kyuhyun answered.

"Can I see you?" Seohyun asked, wanting to see his face.

"Not today..." Kyuhyun muttered as Seohyun pouted.

"Take the blanket off." Seohyun said as she walked to the edge of the bed.

"No." Kyuhyun said. Seohyun gave a questioning look.

"Why not?" Seohyun asked stubbornly.

"I don't want too." Kyuhyun replied. If Kyuhyun wasn't going to take off the blanket, Seohyun would take it off herself. As she held the end of the blanket with a slight tug, Seohyun noticed Kyuhyun's hand sticking out of it. Seohyun's eyes widened in shock and surprise as she stared.

"Oppa... A scar..." Seohyun said as she held onto Kyuhyun's hand tightly, letting go of the blanket. Kyuhyun allowed her to graze her fingers over the permanent scar on his hand. Kyuhyun felt Seohyun gently hold his hand and squeeze it slightly. The scar on his hand would never go away. Kyuhyun hated scars.

"That's not the only scar I have." Kyuhyun said with almost no emotion in his voice.

"You have other scars from the accident?" Seohyun asked as Kyuhyun hesitantly opened his mouth.

"Yes. I have many scars." Kyuhyun answered.

"Take the blanket off." Seohyun said once again, wanting to see how serious the scars were.

"No. I don't want you to see my scars." Kyuhyun replied as Seohyun felt a sudden feeling of hurt.

"Kyuhyun-ah. Even if I see your scars, it won't change how I see you. I won't stop loving you." Seohyun cooed. Kyuhyun doubted her words.

"It will." Kyuhyun retorted in a somewhat sad tone.

"I love you." Seohyun said as she let go of Kyuhyun's hand and tug the blanket.

"Why would you love me? My body is scarred for life. They're permanent." Kyuhyun said in a almost desperate manner. Seohyun didn't care about how Kyuhyun looked. As long as he was alive.

"I don't care." Seohyun said as Kyuhyun sighed. Seohyun was definitely a stubborn child.

"I'm scared..." Kyuhyun breathed as Seohyun smiled at him gently.

"It's alright to be scared..." Seohyun muttered as her words really got to Kyuhyun.

Was it alright to show weakness? Was it alright to show fear? Was it alright to cry? Was it alright? Well, Kyuhyun didn't care about that anymore if Seohyun was there with im. Seohyun was the only person who had ever seen him in such a weak and helpless state. Seohyun was the only person Kyuhyun allowed to see him in such a state. Not his father. Not his mother. Not Super Junior. Not DBSK. It was Seohyun. Her words hypnotized him.

"Fine..." Kyuhyun said as he sat up in a dreary state.

He calmed at the sound of her voice. He was wearing his pajamas. His shirt was ed though. It showed his chest covered with the scars from the car crash. Seohyun and Kyuhyun looked at each other. Slowly, her eyes trailed to his chest. Sadness overcome her as she saw the scars. The pain and hurt Kyuhyun must have experienced. Seohyun put her hand out and touched the scars on his chest with her fingers. They were permanent.

"My feelings haven't changed. They're the same as before." Seohyun said as a gentle smile crept onto Kyuhyun's lips.

"It's ugly. I'm ugly." Kyuhyun said. Seohyun glared at him for saying such words. KYuhyun wasn't ugly.

"Kyuhyun. You're not ugly. You're beautiful." Seohyun said. Kyuhyun doubted her words once again.

"There are ugly scars on my chest." Kyuhyun said.

"They aren't scars. They're marks to show memory." Seohyun cooed as a unconcious smile crept back up to Kyuhyun's lips.

"Fans might not like me anymore." Kyuhyun said as he grabbed Seohyun's hand insecurely.

"You're fans will always love you. I will always love you." Seohyun said as she caressed Kyuhyun's face.

"How do you know?" Kyuhyun asked with sadness in his eyes as Seohyun smiled at him.

"I just know." Seohyun said. Kyuhyun chuckled slightly at her comment.

"I'm still not sure..." Kyuhyun muttered as Seohyun hugged him. Kyuhyun's head in her neck.

"Even if the world thinks you're ugly, I'll always think you're beautiful." Seohyun said as she felt Kyuhyun grip her shirt slightly.

"Thanks, Joohyun." Kyuhyun smiled. The silence soon overtook. Comfortable in their own warmth. Their own world.

"ELF and I will be waiting for your next time on stage." Seohyun smiled as they reluctantly let go of each other. Seohyun grabbed a chair and gave him fruit (I forgot to mention she came with fruit). Suddenly They heard footsteps. Kyuhyun quickly buttoned his shirt as Seohyun looked to the door.

"Kyuhyun-ah." They said. It was Super Junior. They stared at the Seohyun and back at Kyuhyun. Their eyes looked suspiciously at the pair in the room.

"Hello oppas." Seohyun stood up and bowed while the others did the same.

"H-Hi." They said.

"How long were you here?" Leeteuk asked.

"Not long. I just came by to see how Kyuhyun was doing and give him some fruit I bought." Seohyun smiled innocently.

"Thanks for the fruit." Kyuhyun said with a slight laugh. Seohyun could kill suspicion.

You're welcome." Seohyun turned back and smiled as the Super Junior members watched. To them, something seemed fishy...

"So, are you going to come in?" Kyuhyun asked almost rhetorically.

"Yeah." Kibum said as they entered, making it seemed crowded.

"I need to go. Bye. Get better." Seohyun bowed as she left and all stares were directed towards Kyuhyun.

...
...
...


"..."