Together

Our secret

Kyuhyun is the Maknae of Super Junior.

Seohyun is the Maknae of Girls' Generation.

Together. Under the haunting watch of their elders. They have begun a love. Beautiful and blossoming. It's weird how everyone around haven't noticed it yet. Are they blind? Are they deaf? The whispers and small comments they make to each other. The slight graze of the hand and meaningful gazes. Lovable smiles and shining eyes which appear as they see each other. The whole atmosphere changing when they're together. Even all though this is true, they still haven't noticed.

They didn't really want to hide it. Their elders were simply oblivious to the feelings the held for each other. Hugs, kisses, tears, pain, love... that was what they share. That is what they still posess...


One day, when they were in the training room together. A perculiar question came up.

"Oppa." Seohyun said as Kyuhyun turned his head. They were sitting beside each other. Sweating from practicing so muh.

"Yes?" Kyuhyun asked with sincerity in his eyes.

"What is the most beautiful thing I've ever worn?" Seohyun asked as Kyuhyun widened his eyes.

"The most beautiful thing you've ever worn?" Kyuhyun asks, making sure his hearing as alright.

"Yes. What do you think is the most beautiful thing I''ve ever worn?" Seohyun asks back as Kyuhyun stares into Seohyun's eyes.

"Everything looks beautiful on you." Kyuhyun said as Seohyun pouted.

"Tell me the truth~" Whined Seohyun childishly. Something she would never do in front of her unnies.

"Well. When it comes to clothes... To be beautiful, it depends who is wearing them." Kyuhyun replied as Seohyun began to think.

"Okay. What looks the most beautiful on me?" Seohyun asked in her usual, formal language. Kyuhyun laughs and puts his hand on Seohyun's head. This was a question she wouldn't normally ask.

"I told you. Everything looks beautiful on you." Kyuhyun says as Seohyun smiles shyly. She hits Kyuhyun's arm playfully as he sticks his tongue out at her in a childish way.

"What is the most beautiful?" Seohyun asked stubbornly. Kyuhyun laughed at her stubborness. When she really wanted something, she try to get it.

"Do you really want to know?" Kyuhyun asked as Seohyun nodded.

"Of course!" Seohyun said as Kyuhyun kissed Seohyun's forehead gently.

"I'm not sure if this counts, but I'll say it anyway." Kyuhyun said as Seohyun felt a sudden nervousness. "The most beautiful thing you've ever worn is your eyes. Their much prettier than anything else. Bright and shining."

"So cheesy." Seohyun said with a shy smile and a slowly rising blush.

"Even if I'm cheesy, you don't mind. Do you?" Kyuhyun asked as he layed his head on Seohyun's shoulder.

"I don't... They're here." Seohyun said urgently as she stood up and walked to the other end of the room. Slowly, her Unnies came in to greet them. It's strange how they couldn't feel the atmosphere.

"Hi Joohyun. Oh, Kyuhyun. You're here too." Taeyeon said.

"Hello." Kyuhyun bowed as he was still sitting on the floor.

"You guys were in here together?" Jessica asked. Jessica had always sensed something, but it was only faint. Oh. How wrong she was at the time...

"Only for a short time." Kyuhyun said as he stood up.

"Are you guys close?" Sooyoung asked.

"You could put it like that." Seohyun said. Close wasn't the term to use. They were beyond the word 'close'. It was as if they shared the same heart.

"I need to get going. Bye." Kyuhyun said as he collected his items. The Girls' Generation members didn't notice Seohyun's and Kyuhyun's hand gently brush each others.


One day, Super Junior and Girls' Generation met up with each other in the practice room. They randomly talked to each other. For some odd reason though, they didn't notice the maknae couple eyeing each other from the other end of the room. They gave each other a warming gaze as the elders were oblivious to the silent moments shared together.

"Kyuhyun. What do you keep looking at?" Leeteuk asked suspiciously as Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders.

"Nothing. I'm just spacing out." Kyuhyun said. Leeteuk stared across the room and didn't see anything (Luckily, Seohyun noticed and shifted herself).

"Really." Leeteuk sighed, unaware of the smile dancing on Kyuhyun's lips.

"You should hurry up and find a girlfriend." Jessica teased.

"She's right. You're not getting any younger. Besides, I haven't seen you date someone in a while." Heechul said as he ruffled Kyuhyun's hair.

"I never said I didn't have a girlfriend." Kyuhyun said as the whole room fell silent.

"You have a girlfriend?!" Donghae shouted.

"Maybe. Maybe not." Kyuhyun smirked at them as they stared in shock.

"Who?!" They asked in union.

"My secret..." Kyuhyun said as he left the room in silence.  They did notice as he looked back into the room before leaving. Although they noticed that, they didn't notice the gaze Seohyun gave Kyuhyun (He returned it).


While Seohyun sat in the lounge room of her dorm, she was busily texting away. I bet you know who. Oblivously the person who was recieving the texts was Kyuhyun. The unnies looked as Seohyun's eyes light up as she recieved a reply to her texts.

"Joohyun!" Yoona said as the maknae quickly hid her phone screen and stared up at her unnie.

"Yes?" Seohyun asked innocently, pretending to not know why Yoona called her.

"Who are you texting?" Yoona asked as Seohyun smiled.

"A friend." Seohyun replied one wordly.

"Really?" Hyoyeon asked suspiciously.

"Yes." If she thought about it, Kyuhyun never offically asked her to be his girlfriend. They didn't need words to convey their feelings for each other.

"Sure~" They cooed as they left her to get back to texting.


There is a time where they sunbaes finally finally had to find out. Now, which their personality, they could never confess it. And so, they decided to just show affection to each other while pretended they didn't know they were there...


Phase 1: Being seen together alone

Seohyun and Kyuhyun sat together on the end of their stage as their sunbaes were off in their own worlds.

"Good job." Kyuhyun said as he ruffled Seohyun her hair.

"You too." Seohyun smiled as she tided her hair and hit Kyuhyun playfully. It was a uncommon thing for Seohyun to do, and thus, stares were attracted.

"I can't believe that worked...." Kyuhyun whispered to Seohyun in the pose 'telling a secret'. Seohyun giggled. Kyuhyun laughed in return as it had for some reason, worked.


Phase 2: Holding hands


Kyuhyun waited for Seohyun to finish her vocal practice with her teacher. He soon felt stares coming from both side. His hyungs and Seohyun's unnies have become rather suspicious of them. Bingo. Kyuhyun pretended to not notice them and waited to see Seohyun to exit.

"Kyuhyun oppa!" Seohyun exclaimed as she saw Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun gently signalled her that they were watching.

"Hi. How was your lesson?" Kyuhyun asked with his voice seemingly more gentle than before. The tone that his hyungs have never heard before. His eyes also softened at the sight of the petite girl. The type of eyes which Kyuhyun has never shown anyone before. The shy smile which was plastered onto her face was complimented by her sparkling eyes.

"It was good. Did you wait long for me?" Seohyun asked.

"No. Not long. Let's go." Kyuhyun smiled as he grabbed Seohyun's hand. What shocked their elders the most was that Seohyun made no sign of discomfort and smiled.


Phase 3: Hugging each other
Hugging each other. Kyuhyun has never really hugged many girls in public. Same for Seohyun, she hasn't really hugged many boys either. Since they had started dropping hints for each other their sunbaes have been following them.

"Hyun-ah." Kyuhyun said as Seohyun bowed to him.

"Kyuhyun oppa." Seohyun smiled. Close behind were their elders who were trying to hide. Seohyun and Kyuhyun laughed at each other as they saw the others awkward attempts to hide their presence.

"I'm cold." Kyuhyun said suddenly. It was wearing a short sleeve shirt and it was Winter.

"Where's your jacket?" Seohyun asked.

"I forgot where I left it." Kyuhyun said as he scratched his head.

"Would you like to borrow my jacket?" Seohyun asked as Kyuhyun chuckled.

"No thanks. I wouldn't want to wear your jacket." Kyuhyun said.

"Then I'll give you this instead." Seohyun said as she hugged Kyuhyun tightly. Kyuhyun laughed slightly and returned the hug.

"Thanks." Kyuhyun said. Even though the felt stares, it didn't matter. They were in their own world.


Final Phase: Kissing


The final phase. Kyuhyun didn't mind. Seohyun felt self-concious but didn't mind either. Kissing had become something which was normal. At first it was definitely awkward. Now, since their relationship has processed through time, it has become less awkward and more comfortable.

"Oppa." Seohyun said calmly, Kyuhyun turned around.

"Joohyun." Kyuhyun said with a smile.

"They keep following us now..." Seohyun whispered as she pointed at the sunbaes.

"It is getting a little bit annoying." Kyuhyun replied.

"Should we just tell them?" Seohyun replied innocently.

"We're been spotted alone together, holding hands, hugging... should we kiss once?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Okay," Seohyun said as she put her arms around Kyuhyun's neck as Kyuhyun put his arms around Seohyun's waist. A gentle kiss. The elders watched in shock as they then parted their lips from each other.

"We're really going to be in trouble..." Kyuhyun said as he started to feel glares.

"Let's run." Seohyun said as she pulled Kyuhyun and ran quickly before their sunbaes could follow.