Seeing Sandara

She's Gone

A/N Hello~ I'm very bad at making these cover pictures so quickly, I hope you don't mind that it isn't great :) Please read this story to make up for it? :P -Rori

.

.

.

It had been months since she left, but it was a while since I felt the same atmosphere of that day. The pouring rain came down everywhere, soaking the people running to find shelter. Today was the exact opposite of a "lucky day". I hated this day. I hated the rain that surrounded it.

"Ey, Top!" My best friend Jiyong called from the other room. "Top, let's go somewhere tonight, it's such a great day and-"

"No." I responded coldly, cutting him off as I walked to a room on the opposite side of his.

"C'mon, Seunghyun, I know you're upset..."

'Upset' put it lightly. My life was gone. My happiness was shattered. And I knew nothing could bring it back.

Because Sandara Park, the only thing that ever mattered to me, had left.

She left me just a few months ago, and I had always just assumed she would come back, so I look her for granted. I didn't even bother to look for her.

"Seunghyun,we'll go somewhere nice. What if we go see her? Sandara?"

Suddenly my breathing was once again painless. That everything would be okay again.  "You'd do that?" I asked, moving closer to him..

Jiyong grabbed his keys from his back pocket and grinned at me. "Of course, just get in the car."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't think it would have been physically possible for me to have ran faster. I bolted to the car so fast it was seemingly ages until Ji appeared.

"Ah, Ji stop!" I yelled out, halfway to our destination. "Lets stop at that supermarket. We need flowers. And drinks," I add. "I can't go empty-handed."

He nods and parks, the rain soaking my jacket sleve as I open the door.

"So what kind of flowers does she like?" Ji asks me, picking up some roses. "These look nice."

I shake my head. "Lilies." I respond, grabbing a bouquet. "She likes lilies."

After we leave the flower isle, I grab 3 cans of soda and head to check-out.

The cashier gives me a warm smile as she rings up our items. "Ah, are these for your girlfriend? Aigoo~How romantic."

I laugh, a slight pink staining my cheeks as I pay. I'm about to leave as the cashier calls out to me. "Good luck with your girlfriend!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Kay, we're here," Jiyong says, getting out of the car. A rush of anxiety and happiness fills my body.

....to soon for the happiness to sink in, I remember where we are.

Jiyong must see the tears welling up in my eyes, because he comes up and pats me on the back. "Seunghyun, it's okay. Let's go see Dara, okay?"

But the tears don't stop falling, but instead it escalates. "I just...I keep expecting to pull up at her house....f-for her to smile and look out of her second-story window.." I sob, and Ji tries his hardest to comfort me. He guides me forward and we soon see her, Sandara Park.

"Dara..." I fall to my knees at the sight of her gravestone. There's a small picture of her there, and for some reason it reassures and comforts me. "Dara, Jiyong and I are here....and we brought you some lilies that are almost as pretty as you...a-and even some soda..." I place the objects down and smile through my tears.

I touch the picture of her gently, and I wish more than anything that she would be here. "Sandara...I miss you...I love you, still. I promise I will, for the rest of my life..."

I turn and realise that Ji has gone back to the car, probably to let me sob in peace. "Dar, I'll bring your friends here with me next time, okay? Youngbae, Chaerin, Bom...would you like to see them?"

I smile slightly and rest my head on the gravestone. "Does Thinder come here, Sandara? I haven't seen him since the funeral, but how hurt he is..." As he world becomes quiet, I close my eyes and hum a quiet melody for her, a song she loves so much.

"I love you, Dara."

As I become more focused on my humming, my tears begin to stop and I slowly drift to sleep.

"I love you."