••ayo! farahminnie••

••H•A•P•P•Y▐ V•I•R•U•S ▬ GRAPHIC SHOP••CLOSED [Opening a new one SOOOOON]


 

STORY LINK
POSTER LINK

STORY SUMMARY:

Lee Donghae is the kingka of the school, a rich boys who always get whatever he want. Being a heir make he become arrogant and show off. 

he has his own set of friends, he only be friends with them, no one else. for him all others just like leech, no matter boys or girls.

Till one day, he being called by his grandpa, he need to fullfill his grandpa will in order for him to inherit all the wealthy.

Lee Hyukjae is a shy timid village boy, he live in simplicity whatever he have is enough as long he happy, that what his principe.

he only have a friend, Lee Sungmin, cause they being refered as wierd in their school. most of boys and girls stay away from them.

But one day, lee hyukjae life will be changed cause of his grandpa promise.

lee donghae and lee hyukjae married in young age as demand by hae grandpa. but little that old man knew his grandson only do that for his wealth and has his own plans for his so called wife.

"yahh!! are you idiot??? you faagots sleep there on the floor"

"yahh, iron my uniform quickily."

"aish, get off now, walk to school by yourself."

"dont come home today, my girl sleeping here."

that is how hyukjae being treated after he being fooled by lee donghae who say love him heartfully. it all just make eunhyuk agree to married him.

futher studied in oversea make donghae used that chances to torture  hyukjae more, and he did succed when hyukjae running away 

what will happen when  hyukjae runningg away

and especially when he is pregnant with hae childs...

 

 

[THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING. DON'T FORGET TO CREDIT AND USE THE POSTER.]