Pendant

Midnight Secrets
Your POV:"Did my henpecked brother give his favourite pendant to you?! !" Hyun Joong's sister exclaimed as she was searching my jewellery box for a diamond hair pin I had promised to give her.She was holding my rainy rose's necklace in her hand"do you know how many times I asked him to borrow it to me even for a single night?and now he is so much in love that he gives it to you!"she continued."oh that pendant it is not Hyun Joong's one of my friends gave it to me" I replied "do not fool me look at it! He has designed this necklace and besides his initials are carved here!! I can't believe it!he knew I loved this pendant!he did it on purpose.I went to her and examined the pendant she was right the initials were carved there in the golden pendant."but the chain ...it is not the chain he had ordered that was italian and this one isn't"she explained.I could hear my heart thumping in my chest "Hyun Joong you are not my rose,are you?"I pondered "unnie you are very lucky to have it by the way what are you going to wear tonight?you know some of the parliment members will attend the party tonight and you shouldn't embaress our family .Do you want me to lend you some of my dresses?"she asked."no dear my mother has already bought me one and here I found the diamond pin.Did you mean this one?" I asked thinking about Hyun Joong's pendant as I was pressing it in my fist trying hard to calm my heart.She took the diamond pin and left my apartment"I opened my fist and looked at the pendant touching it with my index finger"is Hyun Joong really the man who came to me in Hawaii?the man who I love?then why should he hide himself?he is very handsome and also rich and educated why didn't he take advantage of his natural superiorities?oh I should test him again."for the first time in my life I am really eager to go to this party.I went to my closet and wore the black dress my mother had bought me and yes I am happy that the dress doesn't cover my upper chest properly because tonight I want him to see the pendant on my chest.I want to see his face when he sees that necklace!My hairdresser rang the bell and stepped in ."I am going to kill your fiance tonight just rely on me"she smirked.