Time to Ask Her.

Love's Way

A/N: This chapter is more of Key's and Hyorin's POV. ;)

---------------

KEY’s POV:

 

“So you guys will have this and that for today... Key you go here later... Taemin here... Minho and Jonghyun here... Onew here...” our manager was directing us on where our individual schedules would be before going to Inkigayo later... This is a nerve-wracking event.. We’d get to know who would win this week’s Mutizen.. We were informed that we’d be part of the list of performers later..

“Hmm... She must be practicing hard lately... It is next week after all..” I chuckled as I looked at my contacts. The first thing I saw was her name. “(Kim HyoJung)”, lately, ever since we met secretly at the park that night.. She really gave me a big impression. I’m now even more curious about her...

“Yah, hyung, what are you thinking about?” Taemin asked me with his cute, bright eyes as always. No wonder girls fall for him easily.

“Hmm.. Just thinking about someone...” I told him.

“Oh jeongmalyo? Who is it hyung?” he asked me like a little puppy.

“Hmm. You’ll find out soon enough.” I gave him a devilish grin and he replied with a puppy pout. I love teasing my saengs. Well, its also for their own good. As we were preparing our things to head for our next schedules, I noticed Jjong’s water bottle rolling again by the floor, I grabbed it and handed it to him.

“Yah, you’re forgetting this.” I poked him with the water bottle until he turned his attention to the Almighty Poking KEYng. (A/N: I know, sounds way corny. Had no fun. xD)

“Neh Umma~” he gave me his Dino-puffed cheeks and took the water bottle from me.

“Yah, did you even drink the tea I gave you?”

“What tea?”

“The one good for your throat.”

“Oh uhmm...”

“He threw it away because he said it wasn’t delicious!” he said in a loud voice while he was going over his things in his bag. Jonghyun scratched the back of his neck while clearing his throat.

I looked at him and sighed. This guy really is hard-headed. Our manager then started clapping to get our attention.

“Okay guys, kaja.” he instructed. We obeyed and head towards the van.

Because I was bored, I decided to text her.

 

 

HYORIN’s POV:

 

“Yah, I think we should go to Inkigayo later.”

“Waeyo?”

“I promised Minho that we’d go and support them.” she shyly said and started to blush a bit. We started teasing her.

“Yah, what made you like this?” she poked Bora unnie.

“Hmmm. Nothing really.” she smiled shyly.

“Poor Song Joongki oppa! He’d be devastated once he finds out that you replaced him.” she shaked her head.

“Yah! Oppa will always be in my heart!” Bora unnie started daydreaming about him again, our maknae then hit her with a pillow.

“Yah! Wae you hit your unnie?!”

“Because you’re drooling again.” she devishly smiled at Bora unnie, I just enjoy watching them. Aigoo these girls.

“By the way unnie, during that time at the amusement park, you and Key oppa seem close.” she looked at me with a questioned look in her eyes.

Omo. How’d she found out? Tsk. This is bad. What should I say?

“Yah, Hyorin-ah, jeongmalya?” Bora unnie asked me, which made me snap back to reality.

“H-Huh? O-oh.. Its the first time we met.. You guys only know that Jonghyun is the only one I’m close with.” my voice was hoarse. I slowly tried to clear my throat.

“Really? But you guys seemed really close.” she said while puffing her cheeks.

Omo.. I can’t tell them that we’d usually meet at night.. They might think were dating.

“Well, Jjong oppanim did say that he easily gets along with other people.. And what he says its true..” I told them without hesitation. The members nodded.

Phew. That was close.. Omo, is that my phone ringing?

“Unnie! Its your phone!” she said as she was about to go to my room.

“Gwaenchana Soyu, I can get it myself.” I passed by her and gave her a faint smile and went quickly to my room.

I immediately got my phone which was on top of my bed, I saw a new message. It was from him.

Message:

Hey, aren’t you coming to watch our performance later?

I gasped. Should I tell him that we’re coming? Kekeke.

Message:

Hmm. I don’t know. We’re not sure but I think that we can’t go because we’re practicing.

I giggled. I wonder what he’ll reply.

Message:

Oh, gwaenchana. Just don’t overwork yourself neh? Take care. ^_^

“Yah Hyorin-ah! What’s taking you so long?” I heard unnie coming towards my room, she leaned herself by the door.

I panicked, I quickly got my phone, aisshh. Unnie stared at me with curiosity, I gulped and gave her an awkward smile.

“Why are you acting weird?” she crossed her arms.

“N-Nothing.”

Oops, I stuttered. Now, I’ll be in for her interrogation again sooner or later.

“Jinjja?”

I nodded.

“Well, you better get ready, we’re heading for Inkigayo later.” she said as she left my room.

I sighed in relief when she left. I started taking my clothes and head for the shower.

 

 

KEY’s POV:

 

Message:

Hmm. I don’t know. We’re not sure but I think that we can’t go because we’re practicing.

When I read this, I was quite sad. Of course she’ll be practicing, pabo Key. It’ll already be next week. But just once, I want to see her like that time at the amusement park.

Message:

Oh, gwaenchana. Just don’t overwork yourself neh? Take care. ^_^

I sighed. Jjong then patted me on the shoulder.

“That’s alright, Key.” he started comforting me.

Aisshh. This guy reading behind my back again. I slapped him.

“Yah! How long have you been reading?” my voice sounded annoying for him.

“Hmm. Long enough.” he smirked at me, and I pushed his face making him lose his balance.

“Yah! What you did that for?!” he complained.

“Hmm, that’s for reading behind my back.” I sticked my tongue out to him.

 

 

Inkigayo is almost starting, and we’re finally getting ready for our live performance. As our coordi noonas were finishing on putting some final touches, I checked my phone to see if she left me a message.

None. I sighed. She must be really busy.

I looked at the TV that was at the corner. Minutes from now, it’d be our turn.

“Hyung, can you fix this?” he looked at me with pleading eyes. Our cute little Minho. He acts all cute and mature at the same time.

“Hmmm, just wait. I’m almost done.” I replied.

“Everyone get ready~” he instructed while eating his ‘last’ piece of chicken.

“Neh.” we all replied.

I stood up and helped Minho with his mic, trying to make sure it stays in place. Taemin came near asking me to fix his as well. So I did.

I looked at my phone to see if there’s any news. Sigh. Still no message.

As we started walking towards backstage, I kept reminding myself that I’ll just do well. I can’t let Shawols down.

“Hwaiting!” we all cheered.

We all went to our places. I could her the audience screaming loudly. No matter how many times I’ve done this with my group, its still feels like our debut days.

I put my hand on Onew’s shoulder and encouraged him with a smile.

Its time.

 

 

HYORIN’s POV:

 

We arrived at the Inki station. And as usual there’re so many fans. As we head backstage and greet some of the hoobaes and sunbaes, I saw SHINee getting ready for their performance. I hope they do well.

Wait, what? ‘I hope they do well. . . ?’

“Yah Hyorin-ah! Kaja! Let’s sit at the front!” Unnie shouted since we can’t really hear each other due to the loud fanchants.

We all went out of backstage and sat in the front. I wonder how he’d react once he sees me here. I smiled.

“Unnie? You’re smiling. Waeyo? Is there something that’s making you happy?” she looked at me with her puppy eyes.

I shook my head to let her know its nothing. She seems convinced. I glanced at Bora who seemed all excited. I decided to a bit.

“Yah, Bora unnie! You seem excited! Excited to see Minho sunbae?” I nudged her with my elbow.

“Yah, I told you, its nothing.” she said. Obviously, she’s denying.

I laughed and noticed she got a placard with ‘SHINee’ on it.

“Yah, since when did you have one like that?”

“Some fan was kind enough to lend me.” I looked at Dasom and Soyu, who also had.

Wae was I the only one not having one? I pouted.

“Hyorin unnie! Do you want to borrow my SHINee fan?” a fan asked me from behind. I looked at her smiled.

“Would it be alright for you?” I asked. She shyly nodded and gave it to me, I bowed slightly to thank her.

Hmm. A fan with Key’s face on it. I chuckled.

 

 

Suddenly, fans started going crazy because SHINee started walking on-stage to prepare for their performance.

The lights started going dim. As the music starts, fans started cheering. It was loud. Although I don’t really know the fanchant. I just cheerfully waved my SHINee fan along with the fanchant rhythm.

Seeing him on-stage this close, it seemed different than watching on TV. You could feel his charisma. When it was Minho’s part, Bora blushed when he was doing a wink.

Haha. Bora Unnie is starting to fall for the Flaming Charisma.

Key was doing his rap. My heart was beating excitingly. Can he see me? I wonder if he noticed us.

 

 

SHINee was done with their performance. When the rest of the idols came to gather on stage, waiting who’d announce the winners, Soyu tugged my blouse. I looked at her questioningly.

“Unnie, is it me or is SHINee looking this way?” she whispered really close to my ear.

Huh? Are they? I glanced towards Soyu’s eye direction. Their eyes seem to be searching around the crowds. Onew kind of noticed us. He smiled.

Taemin was looking at Onew and looking at the same direction as him. He looked shocked yet happy and waved. Dasom waved back.

Oh no. They see us. Eotteokhae?! Key doesn’t know!

“And the winner for this week’s Mutizen is... SHINee! Chukhamnida!” the MCs announced. Fans started cheering loudly for their win.

When they started doing their encore stage, Bora unnie snapped her fingers on my face.

“M-mwo?” I stuttered. Aiggooo Bora unnie.

“Aren’t you coming with us backstage or not?” she asked. Dasom and Soyu already looked ready to go.

“Arasseo~” I said as I stood up and went with them.

 

 

We were already on backstage, SHINee still seemed to have fun with their moment on stage. I wonder when we’ll be like that as well.

I smiled at the thought. As they were about to come down on stage, Bora unnie, Dasom and Soyu were already by the stairs waiting for them. When SHINee finally came down, they started congratulating them. I stood in my place when I finally caught a glimpse of him.

Why is my heart beating so fast? I could feel the blood rushing through my cheeks making me blush.

When he came down last, he seemed to have noticed me. I mean, he looked even shocked, yet he flashed that aegyo smile of his.

 

 

KEY’s POV:

 

As we went off the stage, I heard Minho saying Bora’s name. Wait, why is she here? I took a glance and saw Soyu and Dasom. Sistar’s here? But I thought that they were busy practicing.

Hmm. Maybe its only her that’s practicing. I thanked the 3 Sistar members along with my group. Although we only hanged out once, we already seem so close. No wonder Sistar has a lot of fans.

Something caught my eye. When I glanced at the direction, I was shocked. I saw her. She’s here.

Standing there, she looks frozen.

“She came!” I thought loudly. I felt excited.

When I knew she was staring back at me, I flashed her a smile. Without hesitating, I walked towards her. And when we were close enough to hear, I gave her a smile again.

“Ch-Chukhamnida!” she said as she smiled at me. My heart was melting seeing that smile of hers.

I think this would be the time...

“Gumawo yo! Yah, I thought you guys had practice.” I was curious. (A/N: Oh I’m curious~ yeah~ XD)

“Well, we actually don’t. We came here by surprise.”

Surprise? Well, two can play at that game.

“Jinjarro? Ahhh. Well, thanks for coming all the way here.” I glanced at where our members are at, they still seem busy chatting with each other.

“Now’s my chance.” I told myself.

 

 

NARRATOR’s POV:

He drags Hyorin closer to him, making sure they're not facing each other and whispers in her ear,

"Yah, can we go on a date?" he gave a smirk and Hyorin could feel his breathing.

Her face became a blushing red, she slowly nodded, and he gave her a little chuckle before leaving her standing dumbfounded and heads back to s who were chatting along with Hyorin's groupmates, pretending like nothing happened. 

Hyorin couldn't believe it.

The Almighty Key, asking for a date. SHINee's Key just asked her out!

 

 

-----------

A/N: Yoreobun! Annyeong haseyo! PYOOONG!! *does aegyo* I'm back with a chapter that I promised.. *winkeu* Sorry if I made chu guys wait.. Had a writer's block and been really quite busy! Oh, I wanna thank kittchi umma for making me another great picture for this chapter! I so love it! SHOOOOO KYEOOPTAAA THEY MATCH LIKE ASDFGHJKL XD Hmmm, I can't really write stories that fast like before because I'll be busy for dance practices and all... But I do hope you guys would subscribe and comment! It gets me going! X3 Kamsahamnida~ Hope this chap didn't bore you~ ._. And yesh, i love RED. <3 kekek random. .-. and yeah, I think you guys noticed that in Key's and Hyorin's POV's they don't have their colors on.. xD well, it is their POVs, so why put? xD I was lazy in other words. .-.