What I Thought

Not Realising the Obvious

This is basically Shindong's Pov. Comment ^^

At SMent., we have a pair. A pair of people who are oblivious to each other.

One, a fellow member of Super Junior. Lee Hyukjae, although you'll probably know him as Eunhyuk. The dance machine. A rapper. He and his gummy grin which the fans love.

The next person. Two, a person who is from Girls' Generation. Also known as Snsd. That person is Kim Hyoyeon. The best dancer. A rapper. A sweet smile and goddess like appearance.

They... I don't know where to start. These oblivious people... As their schedules are on-going, they never have time to see each other. I guess that's why they don't notice. Over looking each other. Everyone, and I mean everyone, can see they're made for each other. Snsd, Super Junior, DBSK... everyone!

Eunhyuk. Although he may not realise it himself, he is always looking at her (Looking? More like staring...). Not once, has he ever left the stage without her (Like, when their on stage together). As Super Junior leaves, he waits for a while as looks around for Hyoyeon. Once he sees her, he walks towards her and they leave together, side by side. He constantly stares with a unconcious smile on his face. He then starts to do random things to get her attention. Eunhyuk is pretty childish. This is what a 5-year old child does for attention.

Hyoyeon. I guess she really doesn't notice it either. Hyoyeon always watches Eunhyuk, laughing to herself quietly and smiling to his every movement. Hyoyeon seems to be waiting. She'll stand in a crowd of people (Not sure if it's on purpose) and wait until Eunhyuk will look go look for her and tug her clothes or call her, signalling her to get off stage. Is this a way to get attention as well? Her wanting him to care for her? I don't know... like I said before, these people are oblivious. Oblivious to what their own bodies are doing.

They would fool around together on stage and off stage. Dancing together, randomly poking each other, pouring water on each other, laughing and teasing each other.... My list could really go on forever. Are their eyes blind to each other? I've actually complained about it to the members. They totally agree with me. Same as Snsd. I don't understand why they can't see each other. Right in front of their eyes.

...
...
...


This is what I thought. This is what everybody thought. I wish I were with everybody. Sadly I saw something I shouldn't have seen... By accident (I swear it was an accident!), I walked in on them having a full make-out session... In the practice room... Is it my fault I walked in? I swear Eunhyuk was glaring at me for like a whole month straight! Why were they even there?! How is it my fault?!

"Shindong hyung..." I hear Eunhyuk say behind me.

"Y-Yeah?" I stutter as Eunhyuk comes up to me.

"Tell anyone what you saw, and I will make your life hell." Threatened Eunhyuk.

"Don't worry. I won't." I said quickly as Eunhyuk smiled innocently.

"Good. Bye~" Eunhyuk sang with him innocent and gummy grin as I saw him kiss Hyoyeon who was waiting outside ... what a faker. I should have known Eunhyuk's not innocent.