Final

I love you, my dongsaeng!

"Happy birthday, hyung." Sungyeol said to his beloved brother. Hoya was so surprised with what Sungyeol was doing.

 

"Sung... Sungyeol ah." Hoya called. Tears are automatically falling from his eyes. He is so happy. It is all tears of joy.

 

"Sungyeol ah, you amaze me." Hoya said as he walked towards Sungyeol who is with birthday cake in his hands.

 

"Thanks a lot my dongsaeng." Hoya said as he hugged his little dongsaeng. 

 

"Hyung, blow the candle now." Sungyeol said. Hoya nodded and blow the candle. Then they sat down on the table.

Their parents had die about 3 years ago. Being the older, Hoya take care of his little brother Sungyeol.

 

"Hyung, here is the birthday present." Sungyeol said as he landed a box to him. Hoya looked at Sungyeol cluelessly. And then he slowly unwrap the box and saw two beautiful couple ring.

 

"Hyung, I want you to wear that with Sungjongie like me and Myungsoo." Sungyeol said as he showed a couple ring on his finger. Hoya looked at Sungyeol's finger and just nodded. Actually, he want to wear the ring together with his beloved brother.

 

"Hyung, I know Sungjongie would be happy too." Sungyeol said. Hoya nodded. He didn't like Sungjong. For him, his little brother is his life. He would rather die if Sungyeol leave him in this cruel world. Everything he work is for his little brother.

 

"Hyung, aren't you going out with Sungjongie today?" Sungyeol asked. Hoya looked at Sungyeol. 

 

"Ah, no. I am not going." Hoya said. Sungyeol nodded.

 

  "Wae? You seem not close with Sungjong." Sungyeol said.

 

"Aniyo, it is not like that." Hoya lied. Sungyeol said nothing. He knew his best friend likes his brother a lot but his brother doesn't like him a bit.

 

"Hyung, I am going out with Myungie today." Sungyeol said. He noticed his brother's sudden face change.

 

"Hyung," Sungyeol called. 

"Hyung..." Sungyeol called again.

 

"Eh?" Hoya looked up Sungyeol.

 

"Are you okay?" he asked. Hoya nodded.

 

"You can go now, or else your Myungsoo would be mad at you." Hoya said. Sungyeol smiled and ran out.

He is dying to see his Myungsoo. Hoya was left behind. He just sighed. 

 

 

I don't know myself but I also wanted to be with him. That's my greatest wish...

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sungyeol ran to the place where he and Myungsoo used to date. There, he was waiting for his Myungsoo. Time has passed but Myungsoo didn't show up. Sungyeol decided to leave but a small shadow caught his eyes. Sungyeol heard moans. He slowly went to the place and he saw HIS Myungsoo having with his brother's SUNGJONG! Tears are non-stop falling from his eyes. 

 

 

Sungyeol ran away...

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Aishh! This kid, it is already 9 o'clock at night and he is  not coming back. I need to phone him. 

 

 

Hoya quickly phone to Sungyeol as it is too late at night. Sungyeol didn't answer the phone. The night become darker and darker and Hoya become more worried for his little brother.

 

 

Yeol, where are you going?

 

 

  Hoya dialed Myungsoo's phone and it is also not responding. Rains drop are falling from the sky to the ground. The night become darker and the rain become to rain heavily. 

 

 

Where the heck is he going? 

 

 

Hoya was waiting for Sungyeol while looking the clock.

 

 

It is already 12. Yeol, where are you going?

 

 

Hoya stood up from the sofa. He took a raincoat and set out to search his beloved brother, Sungyeol. He searched and searched but he can't find him. Hoya decided to come back.  As long as he reached home, he saw his little brother lying down on the ground, lifelessly. All wet with rain. Hoya's eyes widened.

 

"Yeol, Sungyeol..." Hoya called his brother. Sungyeol slowly opened his eyes.

 

"Hy-Hyung... My-Myung-Myungsoo chea-cheated me-wi-with-Jon-Jongie..." Sungyeol said, a small tears fall from his eyes.

 

"Sshh, Yeol. Now, you need to rest. Come on," Hoya said as he piggyback his little brother. Sungyeol felt warmth from his brother. He too, will die if his brother leave him. His brother is the most precious thing that God give to him.

 

 

Hyung, thanks you...

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hoya put Sungyeol on his bed and changed the wet clothes for him. He made Sungyeol warm and give him a warm drink which will protect him from fever.

 

"Yeol," Hoya called.

 

"Neh, hyung." Sungyeol answered.

 

"Tomorrow, stay at home. Don't go to school arraso?" Hoya said.

 

"Bu-But hyung—" Hoya cut off.

 

"Sshh, listen to what older says. You need to rest! I will tell Mr. Kim for you." Hoya smiled. Sungyeol nodded.

 

"Now rest, you need to gain energy. Stop thinking about that bastard and that , they don't deserve you." Hoya said. Sungyeol nodded. Hoya switch off the late and leave him alone.

 

 

Good night, dongsaeng. I love you...

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

The sun light lay on Hoya's face as he slowly opened his eyes.

 

"Warr," he stretches his arm. He then went to do his business in the bathroom. After that he come out and made breakfast which will gain energy for his little Sungyeol. And then he put it on the dinning room and set off to school.

 

 

Kim Myungsoo. Lee Sungjong. You two will die today...

 

 

-------

 

 

When Hoya arrived school, he saw Myungsoo talking with his gang. Hoya walked to them.

 

"Can I talk to you, Myungsoo?" Hoya asked, coldly.

 

"Aigoo! Aigoo! Who are you little kid?" Woohyun asked.

 

"Our Myung is busy, you know?" Sunggyu said.

 

"He don't have times for little idiot like you." Dongwoo said and they three laughed. Myungsoo just make an evil smirk.

 

"Just shut the up. And Kim Myungsoo follow me." Hoya said. 

 

"Alright guy, I will be back." Myungsoo said as he followed Hoya. Hoya lead Myungsoo into the alley and no one is there besides two of them.

 

"So Wha—" Hoya punched Myungsoo on the face which cause him to kiss the ground.

 

"What the hell?" Myungsoo shouted.

 

"Jerk! Stop playing with Yeollie. That's all for making my Yeol hurt. He don't deserve guys like you!" Hoya shouted. Myungsoo smirked.

 

"Ah, kissing with Jong? I —" Hoya punched again.

 

"If you dare to get close with Yeol, you're dead!" Hoya said and walked away, leaving Myungsoo behind.

 

 

! Myungsoo was left behind watching the back of Hoya.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sungyeol woke up from his pleasant dream. Of course, he dreamed about his beloved brother. He walked out from his room and saw breakfast that Hoya made for him. He smiled and eat the food that Hoya made.

 

 

These foods are the most delicious food that I have ever eaten.

 

 

Hyung is the best! I love you hyung, and I really does. Thanks for being with me in this cruel world. Please don't leave me..

 

 

. --------------------------------------------------

 

 

Recess time in school Hoya walked to the canteen with a tray of food in his hand. He saw so many couples enjoying their day. Hoya think about how lonely his brother is. 

 

"Hyung~~~ Hoya hyung~~~" a cute voice called his name. Damn. This stupid is coming.

 

"Hyung..." Sungjong said as he hugged him from behind.

 

", get off of me." Hoya hissed.

 

"Hy-Hyung..." Sungjong was shocked.

 

"You don't deserve to become Yeol's best friend. You call yourself his best friend? you, Sungjong. You're the worst person that I have ever seen. Cheated your best friend? Is that your work? You hurt Yeol! You hurt his heart! ! You don't deserve to be his friend! I am so disappoint in you, ." Hoya said and leave Sungjong behind.

 

 

Damn. How did they find about us? By the way, why did he tell about Yeol's hurt? So does it mean he doesn't hurt although I cheated him? Or does he love Yeol that much?

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

After the school, Hoya directly went back to his house. Willing to see his little brother. As long as he reached home, it is all dark in his house.

 

"Sung-Sungyeol ah." Hoya called as he entered the house.

 

"Su-Sungyeol ya." Hoya called.

 

 

 

Where did this kid go? 

 

 

Hoya went into Sungyeol's bedroom but no sign of him. Hoya was so worried.

 

 

Where did the hell he go?

 

 

"Sungyeol ah." Hoya called.

 

"Boo~~~" a voice said as he hugged Hoya from behind.

 

"Ye-Yeol? Yeol, where the heck are you going?" Hoya asked.

 

"I am planning to surprise you." Sungyeol stuck his tongue out. Hoya sighed.

 

"I was so shocked." Hoya said.

 

"Ahh~~~ then next time I won't make you shock." Sungyeol smiled.

 

"Come on Yeol, let's go out somewhere." Hoya suggested. Sungyeol nodded happily as he cling to his brother.

 

"Kaja hyung~~~" he said with full of ageyo. Hoya just chuckled at his act.

 

 

 

I know I will die without him. Today, I plan to confess to him. Although we are brothers, I don't care. I want him to stay beside me forever.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

When they reached to the park, Sungyeol turned into a 5 year-old boy. He jumped and played a lot. Hoya felt pleased when he saw his little brother behaving like this. Sungyeol tried to forget everything about Myungsoo and Sungjong. And tried to be happy. After playing for hours, Sungyeol was tired. He come and sit next to his brother who is looking at him.

 

"Hyung~~~ I am tired." Sungyeol whined cutely.

 

"Okay, then let's go back." Hoya said as he grabbed the younger one's hand. Sungyeol slightly blushed. Both of them didn't talk on their way.  They arrived to their apartment. Sungyeol prepared to go in but suddenly Hoya grabbed his hands.

 

"Yeol." he called.

 

"Neh, hyung." Sungyeol answered.

 

"I have got something to tell you." Hoya started. Sungyeol smiled.

 

"Neh, hyung."

 

  "I... I... I love you," Hoya said.

 

"I know." Sungyeol replied. Hoya was so shocked with Sungyeol's answer.

 

"How-how do-yo-you know?" Hoya asked.

 

"Because I love you too." Sungyeol smiled.

 

"You love me too?" Hoya asked. Sungyeol nodded.

 

"My life is complete with you, hyung." Sungyeol said.

 

"Please don't leave me, hyung." Sungyeol said. 

 

"I won't. Will you be my boyfriend, dongsaeng?" Hoya asked. Sungyeol nodded with a smile.

 

"I do, hyung." Sungyeol smiled. Hoya give a couple ring and put it on Sungyeol's finger.

 

"From now, you're mine only Sungyeol." Hoya said.

 

"You too, hyung." Sungyeol said. Hoya slowly leaned in to kiss on the younger's lips. He pressed his lips on Sungyeol's. Both kiss gently and softly under the moonlight.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Finally done!!! I am sorry everyone that I am not use to fanfic so well, I hope everyone like it. I know it is lame... >< Thanks for reading, by the way! I love you guys!!! <333