Party Time? No, It's a disaster!

Kidnap My Heart

Hence, after school, both groups went to shop for clothes for their party. They have totally no clue who their parents are inviting. They only know the time and place. However, Sunny and Tiffany wasn't able to make it as Sunny's mum had asked her to go to Japan to get something for her. While Tiffany has to get back to America to visit her sick grandparents.

 

<<< SHOPPING MALL >>>

Yoona: Hey girls, I have finish buying my dress. My mum just called to tell me to get something done for her. I'll see you girls in the party tonight. Enjoy your shopping! Annyeong!

Yuri: Yoona ah, do you want me to go along with you? It seems to be not safe that you are alone.

Yoona: [Smiled] No worries Yuri! Don't forget I am very strong! I'll see you at night. Love you!

Yuri: [Laughs] Neh HIM YOONA! Love you too! [Waved goodbye]

 

So, Yoona separated from the girls and head out to accomplish her mum's mission. Her mum wants her to buy something from another mall, which is opened by Junsu's parents. Yoona, afraid that the girls will be angry, decided to go alone. She just want to get this done as quickly as possible.

 

<<< JUNSU'S MALL >>>

Junsu: Take your pick!

2PM: Thanks Junsu! You're the best!

Taec: Hey guys, I'm done picking my suit. I'll have to go off first. Mum gave me something to do. I'll meet you guys tonight ok? Enjoy yourself!

2PM: Annyeong! [Waved goodbye]

 

The truth is, Taecyeon has to go to Tiffany's mother's cosmetics shop to help his mum get something. He tried to protest. But her mum won't take no for an answer. So, he decided to lie to the boys and settle this issue quickly and secretly.

 

<<< ALONG THE ROAD >>>

Taecyeon stopped by the roadside to grab a bottle of water first before going to the cosmetic shop. Just then, a girl grab his hand. He was irriated. He know who she was.

 

Taecyeon: [Shrug off her hand] Let go, Suzy! I already told you! We are O.V.E.R.

 

It was Suzy. Taecyeon's ex-girlfriend. Taecyeon broke up with her because he felt that Suzy is very scheming. When he was with Suzy, she will go around hurting girls that talk to Taecyeon. So, he decided to break up with her, so as to save the girls.

 

Suzy: [Crying] Taecyeon ah... Don't....Don...Don't this to me!! I...I..LO...LOVE...YOU!!! I....Promise I won't do that again!!!

Taec: [Coldy] Get off me! Too late. [Lying] I already have a girlfriend.

Suzy: Who.. Who.. is it?!

Taec: You don't need to know. Who knows you'll go around hurting her again.

Suzy: If you don't tell me, I won't ever let you go.

Taec: [Frustrated] It's..It's... [Don't know which name should he says] Just then, he saw a girl walking towards their direction. [Ran up to her, grab her hand] IT'S HER!

 

Suzy look up, the girl was Yoona. She decided to grab a bite first before going to the mall. There, she saw Taecyeon and a girl. She was shocked when Taecyeon grab her hand.

 

Yoona: [Shocked] MWUH?!

Taec: It's her. My girlfriend. Im Yoona. She is much prettier than you. Can't you see?

Suzy: I thought you are rivals with SNSD? HOW COULD IT BE?! WHY ARE YOU WITH HER?

Taec: So? I stil like her. It's none of your business. I don't need to explain to you.  Don't you dare to lay a finger on her.

Yoona: [Shocked] Wait....WAIT! What's going on here? And, OK TAECYEON! Since... When am I your gir.....

Taec: [Shut her up by kissing her lips, after a few seconds, he releases her, Yoona was shocked] Now Suzy, GO!

Suzy: OK TAECYEON! IM YOONA! YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!!! [Run away, crying]

Yoona: [Still in a shock]  Did....DID YOU JUST.... KISS. ME?!

Taec: [Cool] Oh, sorry about that. I'm just trying to chase her off. And..Well, you happen to be passing by here... Count yourself lucky to receive a kiss from the cool Ok Taecyeon.

Yoona: MWUH?! You are ridiculous! Why must I help you to chase away your girlfriend?! You should solve this problem yourself Playboy! Lucky day? God. THIS IS MY WORST DAY EVER!

Taec: [Frustrated] I already said that I am sorry already. And, I am not a playboy. She is just an irritating girl. [Changing the topic] What brings you here by the way? Where is your other es friend?

Yoona: [Hit him] Watch what you are saying please. They are my friends. Not es. [Glare at him]

Taec: Wow, for a girl, I must say that you are strong.. Okok, chill. Your friends. So why are you here. You haven't answer my question.

Yoona: [Sarcastically] Thanks. Oh, I was just going to YOUR friend's mall to buy something. [Taec looked at her wierdly] Yah! Don't look at me like that! I'm being forced to do so. My mum call me to buy something from there.. Wait, WHY AM I TELLING YOU SO MUCH? I DO NOT NEED TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO YOU! GOSH! YOU ARE A CURSE TO ME!

Taec: [Laughs] Chill man, maybe I'm too irresistable. Just admit it. Oh, I'm going to your friend,who is that call? The one that opens some cosmetics shop. [Yoona glares at him] Oh right. Tiffany. My mum won't take no for an answer. So, I have to do it.

Yoona: I never did ask you where you are goin mr. Ok, I must get going. I hope we never see each other again. [Walk away]

Taec: [Grab her hand] Wait! I have a suggestion!

Yoona: What? Before that, please get your hands off. [Staring at Taec's hand as he was holding her hands]

Taec: [Releases immediately] Opps! I'm sorry again. Why not let's exchange way? [Yoona was puzzled] Look, I'll go Junsu's mall to help you buy your things, and you will go to your friend's cosmetics shop to help me get my things. How about that?

Yoona: [Coldy] Why must I help you?

Taec: Because, the guys are all at Junsu's mall now. You did see how angry Jay was in the morning. If you wanna get played, then by all means, go ahead.

Yoona: [Hesitate awhile] [Thought to herself] He is right. I shouldn't take a risk. These idiots can be rather mean. [Turn to Taec] Ok. Deal.

Taec: [Smiles] Good! So, let's meet at the dark alley at 8pm and we will exchange our goods. 

Yoona: Why must we meet at the dark alley?! It's so dark and eerie!

Taec: Because, the guys definitely will drive pass here. If you want to get spotted, then let's meet here.

Yoona: [Sighs] Alrights. Deal.

 

So both Yoona and Taecyeon made a deal and head out to their destinations. On the other hand, the girls are on their way to the party. At 8pm, Yoona is back with the things Taecyeon asked her to buy. She is afraid of dark, hence she decide to wait outside. Just then, she saw a convertible, drove by Jay, drove by. She was shocked. She hurriedly get into the dark alley.

 

<<< AT THE PARTY >>>

Sica: Wow! The mansion is so B.I.G!!!

Taeyeon: Of course! This is bought by our parents and the guys' parents I guess. I wonder who will the guys be... Prince charming!

 

<<< ON THE OTHER SIDE >>>

Jay: Wow! We are reaching already. I can already see the mansion. Guys, it is H.U.G.E!

Wooyoung: Yeahs! This is bought by our parents and the girls' parents. Aww... I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY PRETTY GIRLS!!!

 

Soon, the guys reach the outside of the mansion. They open the door with the key happily. Just then, both groups met.

2PM/SNSD: MWUH?! WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS/GUYS DOING HERE?!!

Taeyeon: Why do you have the key?! This is bought by our parents!

Wooyoung: Yah! Looks who is the one talking? This mansion is bought by OUR parents. BURGLARS!

 

Both groups started quarrelling. Just then, Seohyun's phone rang.  Everyone turns silent as Seohyun on loudspeaker.

 

Seohyun: Omma! What is this going on?

Omma: Seohyun ah! Oh, i was just about to tell you girls that the guys are called Jay, Wooyoung, Taecyeon,  Junsu, Junho, Chansung and Nickhun. Oh, And, we won't be able to make it to your party already. We parents have a get-together as well. Enjoy your party girls! Have fun!!

Seohyun: But...Omma!!!

 

It was too late. Seohyun's mum had already hang up.

 

Taeyeon: God, so what do we do now.

Jay: We are going to stay here. No matter what.

Sica: Well, we are going to stay here too. We are NOT going to let you guys take up the WHOLE mansion while our parents had paid for us to have fun.

Jay: Well then.

2PM/SNSD: IT'S GAME ON!

 

So, both groups decided to stay in the mansion. They refused to let the other party take the whole place. But very soon, they begin playing and partying with each other. Yuri, waiting for Yoona, was just drinking at the table. Nickhun, walked over to her.

 

Khun: Aren't you going to join them and have fun?

Yuri:  Nopes, I'm waiting for Yoona. How about you?

Khun: Ohs, I'm waiting for Taecyeon too, wonder where have he been. Besides, I'm not the party sorts. Mind if I sit down beside you?

Yuri: Oh, sure. I don't see any harm.

 

Very soon, the cold atmosphere between Yuri and Nickhun was gone. They started talking to each other. At the same time, Yoona was waiting for Taecyeon.

 

Yoona's POV:

Aishhh~ Where is that idiot! Here is so dark... I'm...I'm scared.... I have a bad feeling...

 

Just then, a guy appear in front of Yoona. She was shocked. She was about to shout but the guy cover . The guy push her to the ground. Luckily Taecyeon was here. He was late as there was a blind man that asked for direction. So, he decided to bring him there. He then ran to the dark alley, knowing that Yoona will be afriad. As he was there, he saw someone grabbing a girl that seems to be like Yoona. She was struggling. Taecyeon then hold a bat nearby and hit hard on the person's head. He fainted.

 

Taec: [Panting] Yoona! Are....Are..you alright?!

Yoona: [Touching her ankle] Neh...But I think... I had hurt my ankle.. Let's get out of here first!

Taec: Come, I'll carry you. It's faster...

Yoona: [Shocked, shouted] TAECYEON! LOOK OUT!!!!!!!