YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME!! DO YOU HEARD ME?!!!!!

Kidnap My Heart

''BANG!''

 

Another sound came out from the hut. Both Yoona and Taecyeon fall onto the field upon hearing the sounds. They knew what had just happen. Suzy was killed. By Donghae. And she was killed because of them. Yoona cried again.

 

Yoona: [Sobs] Suz....Suzy....

Taec: [Weak] Yoo...Yoona ah... I think you just leave this place. Without me. I don't think I can walk long already. I'm a burden to you...

Yoona: [Shocked] Are you crazy?! I'm not leaving without you, Ok Taecyeon. We are going to leave. Together. Where is your optimism?!

Taec: But I am really ill now..... Guess like our deal is off....

Yoona: No, Ok Taecyeon. You listen to me. No matter what, we are going to be together. No matter we are dead or alive. Alright? No more arguing with me.

Taec: [Sighs] Must you be so adamant at this point of time? Araso....

Yoona: Because...Because... I love you Ok Taecyeon. You can't leave me after yesterday's confession.

Taec: [Smiles] Wow, having this confession, I would die with no regrets.

Yoona: [Hit him gently] Don't talk nonsense. Come on! Let's get going. [Help him up]

Donghae: [Running out] IM YOONA!!! YOU THINK YOU CAN GET FAR?!!

 

 

 

On the other side, the team had arrived.

 

Jay: Ok, Yuri. You're going to stay here. Babe, you are going to stay with her here. Make sure you hit anyone with your 8-inch high heels if they come near you. [Laughs] Araso?

Sica: [Hit him] Yah! No time for joke already Park Jaebeom. Araso... [Holding his hand] Be save ok?

Jay: [Kissing on her forehead] I will. You be careful too.

Junho: Hyo ah, you are going to stay here as well.

Hyo: Why?! I can fight! Remember? I got black belt for Taekwondo!

Junho: I know. But it is too dangerous. I can't let you take the risk. Please baby? You stay here with the girls.

Hyo: [Wanted to protest, but see that Junho is really worried about her] Hais... Araso... Promise me that you will take care of yourself alrights?

Junho: [Kisses her forehead] I'll. I promise to be by your side. Always.

Khun: Ok guys. Let's get going. There is no more time to waste. [Turn to walk away]

Yuri: [Grab his hand] Bring Yoona back... And be safe too... I don't want to gain back Yoona and lose you...

Khun: [Smiles, kiss her cheek] I'll bring both Yoona and Taec back. And bring myself back to you as well. [Wink at her, Yuri blushes] Come on, let's go.

Girls: Take care alrights!

Boys: Araso! 

 

Saying goodbyes, the boys ran. Their backviews become smaller and smaller, until they are out of sight.

 

Yuri: [Thought to herself] Khun ah. I believe you will bring Yoona back safe and sound. Yoona ah... Please be safe.. God. Please watch over them.

 

 

Donghae: [Smirked] Where are you going, Yoona?

 

Oh no. Donghae was already behind them. Yoona frozed. She slowly turned around, with Taecyeon beside her.

 

Yoona: [Pleading] Don...Donghae, please....Let us go... I beg of you....

Donghae: No. Way. Yoona. You know I love you alot. I can't lose you.

Yoona: Ok....Let's make a deal. I will leave with you... You...You leave him alone.... Let Taecyeon go.

Taec: [Weakly] Yoona ah! You...you promise we will be together no matter what!!! You can't leave with that jerk! I won't survive without you...

Yoona: [Touching his cheek] Oppa, I know I'm being selfish here. But if you can survive. I don't mind you hating me. I don't want you to die. I must put an end to this...

Taec: [Sobbings] No...Yoona...Don't...Please....

Donghae: Argh..Stop the crap already. Yoona,you and him aren't going to survive. If I can't get you, No one will. I have decided. [Took his gun out]

Taec: [Tries all his might to stand himself up] Ok, Donghae. Then kill me first.

Yoona: No, me first.

Taec: Stop fighting with me Yoona.

Donghae: Shut up!!! [Going crazy, kneel down]

Yoona: Quick, now is the time!! [Pulled Taecyeon, started running]

Donghae: [Shocked] IM YOONA!! YOU LIED TO ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! [Stands up, pulled the trigger in his gun] That's it Im Yoona!

Taec: [Turns back, saw that Donghae is going to shoot] [Pushes Yoona away] YOONA! CAREFUL!!!

 

''BANG!''

 

It was a loud sound. The guys heard it. They started running even faster.

 

Khun: God, please don't let it be them.

 

They reached the place. Donghae's back was facing them. They sneaked behind him. Just as he was about to fire another shot, the three of them pinned him onto the ground. He struggled furiously, but Nickhun got hold of his gun. And Junho found a rope nearby and tied him up.

 

Donghae: [Laughs crazily] HAHAHA!! IM YOONA!! IM YOONA!!!!

 

Jay called the police and the three of them ran over to where Yoona was. Taecyeon was nowhere in sight. He was lying on the field. Yoona was kneeling beside him, crying. Her hands were full of blood.

 

Yoona: [Crying] You idiot! Why do you push me away!!! YOU IDIOT!!!!!!

Taec: [Coughing,smiling] I...I....can't....let...anything...anything happen to my beloved....

 

Taecyeon was shot. On the chest when he push Yoona away. The guys were shocked to see that. 

 

Jay: Dude!!! You're going to be fine. I'm calling the ambulance.

Yoona: [Crying] I.....I....I'm really a jinx......... Oppa! Please! DON'T DIE!!!!

Taec: [Getting weaker, touching her face] Yoona ah... You....You...[Coughs] are not a jinx... You are the most special girl I had ever seen... I....Love.... [Coughs]

Yoona: Ok, stop talking now. Save your energy. You aren't going to die. OK TAECYEON, YOU. ARE. NOT. GOING. TO LEAVE ME. DO YOU HEAR ME?!!!!!!!!

Taec: I....I....I will...p.r.o...[Fainted]

Yoona: [Shouted] TAECYEON!!!!!!!!!

Khun/JunHo: HYUNG!!!!!!!

 

 

On the other side, in the mansion. Seohyun and Junsu is solving the last word.

 

Junsu: The final destination... Hmmmm. What could that be?

Hyun: [Silent for a moment, turned paled] Oppa.... I....I...Think I know what's the answer....

Junsu: [Concerned, grab hold of her shoulder] Are you ok Seohyun? You are getting very pale!! [Shouted] GUYS!! COME OVER HERE! SEOHYUN LOOKS VERY PALE!!!!!

Hyun: [Fills up the crossword, others get around to see what is going on] Final Destination:  D....E...A....T...H...