GOD. YOU ARE A JERK!!!

Kidnap My Heart

On the other side, Yoona and Taecyeon were just awake. They had been tied up for days now, only being freed during meals. But Donghae was smart. He rotates the freeing. When Yoona is eating, Taecyeon would be tied up and vice versa. So that, they won't make an attempt to run as they can't run alone without each other.

 

Yoona: [Sighs] It has been 6 days already!! What are we going to do?!!!

Taec: Stay calm. We can't get anywhere with these [Looking at the metal chains tying their hands and legs]

Yoona: How can you be so calm?! You are going to get killed tomorrow!!

Taec: [Laughs] I believe that I, the Strong Ok Taecyeon won't get killed so easily. And I believe that they will come and save us. Stop worrying already.

Yoona: How could I not get worried?! You are going to die cause of me! [On the verge of crying]

Taec: Yah! Don't cry Im Yoona. You are suppose to be the strong IM YOONA! Trust me. A fortune teller tells me that I'll live till 100. My life won't be that short. If you don't trust me. At least trust the fortune teller.

Yoona: [Laughs] Dumb Ok Taecyeon. Neh. Im Yoona fighting!!

Taec: [Relieved to see her smile] Fighting!

Donghae: Wow wow. Sweetalking early in the morning? Oh, I forget. You won't have much time already. Got to make use of all the time you have eh?

 

Yoona and Taecyeon's relationship is getting closer through these few days. They get to know about each other lifes better. Both of them begin to develop feelings towards each other but both refuse to confess. Just as they were talking, Donghae stepped in again.

 

Yoona: [Glares at him] YOU JERK!! LET US OFF! If we escape, you will D.I.E.

Donghae: [ her face] Wow, my gentle Yoona is angry! Awwww. Don't be angry...

Yoona: [Trying to shake off his hand] DON'T TOUCH ME!

Taec: Hands off her you bastard! If not I'll punch the hell out of you!

Donghae: [Laughs] With your current conditions?! Hell! Wait till you manage to win the metal chains first. [Squeezing Yoona's cheeks hard] Im Yoona, I'm already treating you very nicely. But you refuse to buy it, so don't blame me. If I can't get you, No one can. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? NO. ONE. CAN.

Yoona: [Starting to panic] What....What are going to do?! [Donghae untie her hands, but was holding her hands so tightly that she can't move at all] LET GO OF ME!!!

Donghae: Awwww... Now you are scared? IT'S TOO LATE YOONA!

Yoona: [Started crying] LET GO OF ME!!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!!

 

Donghae started kissing Yoona's face, neck, and lips. Yoona was struggling but to no avail. Donghae was simply too strong. As she was struggling, Donghae tore her sleeves. Her sleeves was torn. Yoona was screaming her hearts out and tears streaming down. Donghae ignored her and continue kissing her. Just as he was about to tore her shirt further, Taecyeon shouted.

 

Taec: [Shouted] YOU BASTARD!! LET GO OF HER!!!

Donghae: [Got Angry, walked over to punched Taecyeon on the stomach] WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO?! YOU CAN'T EVEN MOVE NOW, IDIOT!

 

He moved back to Yoona, started kissing and touching her again. Yoona was screaming repeatedly. It is killing Taecyeon. He needs to think of something fast.

 

Taec: [Smirked, shouting among Yoona's screams] LEE DONGHAE!! Wow, I'm impressed by you. You still have time to do such stuffs? I bet you have no idea how are you going to escape tomorrow.

 

It hits the spot. Donghae stopped. Taecyeon was right.

 

Donghae: [Frustrated] WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Taec: [Smirked] Oh, aren't you going to escape with Yoona tomorrow after getting the money and kill me? I think you'll get caught before you even flee. Our friends aren't dummies you know?

Donghae: Damn it. Shut up!

Taec: [Laughs] Hahaha! I hit the bulleyes, don't I? Well, why don't we make a deal?

Donghae: What deal?

Taec: I guess we are at some place near the sea? Look, I have a speedboat. And just nice, the key is in my pocket. I can give my this speedboat to you and you can flee with her tomorrow when you get the money. How about that?

Donghae: [Coldly] How do I know if you are saying the truth or not.

Taec: You can go check it out then. My speedboat have the inital Ok. Taecyeon's property. Take the key and go. It is at Seoul Harbour.

 

Donghae's POV:

Damn it. This guy is right. I haven have an idea of how to escape. His idea seems to be quite good. I shall go check it out... But Seoul Harbour will be quite far from here. About one day to travel to and fro. But, I don't have a choice do I?

 

Donghae: Ok, so what is it that you want?

Taec: [Laughs] Easy. You untie me. And also her. [Donghae was confused] Don't worry. You can lock the door. We won't escape. I'll wait till you are back after checking the boat. How about that?

Donghae: Ok. Deal. [Faces Yoona] Too bad I can't get enought of you. But no worries! We will be able to enjoy ourselves after tomorrow! [Kisses Yoona for the last time, grab Taecyeon's key from his pocket, untie Taecyeon]  Enjoy your last night. [Walks out of the room, locked the door]

 

After Donghae was gone, Taecyeon immediately rush to Yoona. Untying her legs. She was still in shock and crying. There were bruises on her hands and face from her strugglings with Donghae just now. She hugs her knees tightly together, going to the corner of the room, crying. Taecyeon was very worried. He walked over to her, wanting to touch her, but she avoided him.

 

Yoona: [Screams] Don't....Don't....Don't touch me!!!!

Taec: [Heartaches] Okokok, calm down Yoona... I won't touch you.. You calm down..

 

Yoona's sleeves were torn. Her shirt was almost torn apart as well. She was crying very badly... It kills Taecyeon seeing her cry. He took off his jacket, gently and quietly putting on Yoona, covering her up.

 

Yoona: [Still in shocked] Don't... Don't... No.. Don't touch me!!

 

It was killing Taecyeon already. Yoona looks so fragile now. It was as if if he touches her, she will break apart. He wants to protect her. He wants to hug her and comforts her. He couldn't control anymore. He went over to hug Yoona.

 

Yoona: [Shocked, struggles, hitting and scratching Taecyeon,Crying] LET GO!!! LET... GO!! LET GO LEE DONGHAE!!!

Taec: [Held her tightly despite her struggles] Yoona! Calm down!!! He is gone now!! I'm Taecyeon!!!

Yoona: [Continues to scream and scratch Taecyeon until his arm was bleeding] Taec....Taecyeon....

Taec: [Soothing] Yes...Yoona. I'm Taecyeon... Everything is alright now. Everything is fine now... I'm here...

Yoona: [Finally stop struggling and crys even hard on his chest] Taecyeon......

Taec: [Hugging her tighter, tearing up as well] It's alrights now... It's fine. I'm here..

 

Yoona kept on crying and crying in his chest. Taecyeon's arm was bleeding, but he ignored the pain. He just held on to Yoona, like a precious thing, refusing to let go. It pains his heart to see Yoona's tears. He finally realises that this girl had moved him. He was in love with her. He won't let any harm falls onto her. He will give his life for her. He continue to hug her until Yoona's cryings and screams gets softer and softer, turning into sobbings....