Milky Couple

WooU Love

“Jagiya! Eodiyah?” JiEun called from the kitchen while preparing breakfast. By surprise, she felt a warm pair of muscular arms wrapped around her waist.

“Good morning baby” Wooyoung said while resting his chin on her shoulder, smiling sweetly at her.

“Morning!~” JiEun replied with her best smile.

“Aigooo. uli aeygi neomu gwiyeobda!~” He pinched her cheeks which made JiEun pout like a kid.

“Stop doing aegyo. I can’t take it anymore. Anyways, what did you make for me??" Wooyoung asked lovingly.

“Chicken sandwich!”

“Jinjja?! My Jieunie is the best!” He pecked Jieun on her cheeks before reaching for the milk in the refrigerator.

“Jagiya, do you have any schedules later?”

“Aniyo. Wae?”

“ahh.. eotteokke? I have schedules later until 7.. What about your lunch and dinner?”

“Geogjeongmal. I can join the other members for lunch. As for dinner, I promise you to prepare a scrumptious one for you arraso?”

“Jinjja?! Omo. Saranghaeyo jagiya!~”

 The two of them had their lovely breakfast together before JiEun go for her schedule.

 ~5.00pm~

“aish. Jieunie is going to be home in two hours time, I haven’t start preparing yet, eotteokke eotteoke?” Wooyoung walked around frantically, finding for the ingredients.

 ~6.30pm~

“ahhh!! It’s 6.30 already?! Ugh. I have to finish this before Jieun comes home!”

 Wooyoung finally finished cooking and took off the cute yellow apron. He went over to the dining table, lit the candles and prepared the red wine. Smiling with satisfaction, he sat on the couch and waited for his lady to come back.

 ~7.15pm~

“aigoo. It’s 7.15 already! Where’s Jieunie!? Why isn’t she back yet?!” (Author's Note: keke:B He worries about JiEun a lot!~)

Just then, the doorbell rang. He rushed over to the door step and opened the door immediately.

“Jagiya I’m home~!” Jieun called out.

“Welcome back baby!!” Wooyoung pecked on her lips and drag her to the dining table for the surprise.

“uuuwahh!! Did you prepare this?! Omona! These are all my favourite!~ Gomawo jagiya!!~” Jieun reached out and gave him a hug.

“yah. Only a hug?” Wooyoung pointed his lips, motioning Jieun to kiss him.

“Arraso arraso~” Jieun tip toe and slowly placed her soft pinky lips onto his.

 Neither of them broke the kiss until they were out of breath. Wooyoung grab her hands and pull her to the dining table with him.

 After the dinner, they sat down on the couch and watched the latest episode of 'we got married'.

“Kya! Khuntoria is sooo cuteee!!” Jieun squealed while clapping her hands in excitement.

“Ani!! We’re cuter!!” Wooyoung protested.

“psh.. Anyways, jagiya, it’s late already. Don’t you have to go back to your dorm?”

“Ani. I don’t have any schedules tomorrow. So I’m staying here tonight” Wooyoung smirk.

“Yah. W-Wh-Who said you can stay here huh?”

“ehhh.. I’m sure you want me to stay. Drop the act baby.”

“hmph whatever. Shhh! I want to watch Khuntoria.”

Wooyoung pouted and lie down on Jieun’s lap staring at her while she was busy fangirling the khuntoria.

Soon enough, Jieun gradually fell asleep, going off to her dreamland. Seeing this, Wooyoung sat up, carried her to the room and lay her down on her bed. He caresses her fluffy cheeks and kissed her forehead before snoozing off himself.

 ~Next morning~

Jieun woke up to find herself in Wooyoung’s embrace. Blushing slightly, she tried to wake Wooyoung up but failed.

“Jagiya, il-eona~” After several attempts she finally came up with a great idea. She gave Wooyoung a peck on his cheeks.

As expected, a smile crept on his face as he open his eyes.

“Good Morning!~” JiEun sang. “now wakie wakie.”

In protest, he hugged Jieun tighter and turn the both of them to one side, asking her to go back to sleep.

“yah. il-eona!!!! Wake up noww if you wanna go for a date! You pabo yah!”

His eyes shot open upon hearing “a date” and immediately rushed into the bathroom. It has been weeks since the two of them get to go on a date due to their busy schedules. JiEun chuckled and pinched his cheeks in reponse.

 ~breakfast~ 

“Baby, where do you wanna go?” Wooyoung asked as they finished up their last piece of toast.

“ hmmm.. molla~ .. uh huh! We can go to the beach!”

“okay! To the beach then!” WooYoung grabbed the car keys and pull JiEun to the door excitedly, jumping around like a three year-old kid.

 ~at the beach~

As soon as they step onto the beach, JiEun felt a familiar pair of arms hugging her from behind and found herself being carried over to the water by Wooyoung.

“ahhh!! Jagiya!! Put me downnnn!!! I don’t wanna get wet!”

“Shileoh!!~ We’re at the beach baby, it’s okay to get wet.”

The couple got into the water and started splashing water at one another. When Jieun is busy playing she didn’t realised that Wooyoung is creeping behind her.

“Gotcha!”

“AAAHHHHHHH!!” Jieun shriek while Wooyoung hugs her waist from the back.

He slowly turns her around to face him. And their eyes met. Both of them stared at each other devotedly. Wooyoung leaned in, still staring into Jieun’s beautiful eyes, as though he is asking for her consent. Jieun only replied him with a smile. Naturally, the two love birds closed their eyes as their lips touched. The yellow rays slowly fill the sky, accompanied by a gentle blow of the wind, completing the picture of the romantic scene into a perfect one.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

  Annyeong!~ finally, I’m done with this one-shot. So how was it? It’s my first time trying a one-shot so please forgive me if it’s not up to standard yet :B kekeke! Really hope that you have enjoyed my story. I’ll try to write more one-shot stories in the future. Alrightee. Till then see ya!!^^ *waves*

 WooU_Coupleftw       

 Follow me on Twitter @StephKhunYoung