Chapter 1

MTV New Show
"You will be living with other groups." our manager said  "What?!" we all asked  "It's for a new MTV show."  "Will there be girl groups?" Kyung oppa asked  "No just boy groups."  "What's gunna happen to Ji?" JaeHyo oppa asked   "She can't live with a bunch of guys!" JiHo oppa said  "I know, I know but I can't just let her live by herself. Remember what happened when she was at home for a day by herself?" manager oppa asked  "Aigoo! It's not like I killed anyone!" I said   "You almost killed yourself by not eating." JiHoon oppa said and i pouted  "So she'll live with us at the new dorm?" Taeli oppa asked  "Yes."  "How long will we live there?" Ukwon and MinHyuk oppas asked  "2 years."  "So will Ji have a room for herself?" JiHo asked  "Kinda, you all will have to sleep in them same room together and share a bathroom." manager oppa said  "That's better than other guys sleeping in the same room as her." JiHo oppa said and the others nodded in agreement  "When do we move in?" I asked  "December 1st." manager oppa said  Everyone started to talk but I kept quiet and kept thinking  Our manager got up to leave but I suddenly yelled "Wait!!! Who's living with us?!"  "B1A4, Boyfriend, Big Bang, Super Junior, SHINee, MBLAQ, CN Blue, FT Island, B2ST, Teen Top, the boys of CoEd, JYJ, Infinite, U-Kiss, EXO M and K, ZE: A and Jay Park."  "..... Great now I have to look cute everyday!" I sighed  "You're cute everyday." JaeHyo said hugging me  "Hyung what if they fall in love with her?!" JiHoon asked in terroir  Everyone's face paled  "She won't leave the room." JiHo oppa said seriously "Aigoo! They won't! They like girly girls and last time I checked I wasn't even close to that!" I exclaimed   "Then we're safe!" MinHyuk cheered  "Go pack you have 3 days." manager oppa said and left  "........ Last one to the van is horrible tasting chicken!!!" I shouted and ran out the door before they could register what I said  I was half way to the van when JiHo oppa passed me and grabbed my hand dragging me with him to the van  We were the first ones in and sat in the back  "Oppa do you think the place we move in to will be near a dance studio?" I asked  "Hm maybe. MTV loves you to death so chances are very high of living near a dance studio." he smiled pulling me close to him  "Are you excited of living with your hyung?" I asked after everyone was in  "Yes I am. It's been awhile since I've seen him." he said "Are you excited?"  "Yes! I get to make new friends and meet people I look up to!"  "I meant living with your ideal guy, Kim HeeChul." he said  I giggled "Yes but he won't notice me and I won't notice him much."  "Why?" everyone asked  "I'm the "Sunflower Maknae" remember. I only noticed my oppas." I said smiling  They all smiled at me  "Group hug when we get to the dorm!" Ukwon said  "Aigoo!"  >.