Cavities my dear for being so sweet

lollipop boy

It was another day at school, you helped the teacher distribute several flyers for this years White day event, since the school decided that prohibiting boys and girls to give each other sweets on Valentine's day and White day would only cause for more complaints from the students they decided to make it a school event each year.

This years event would be hearts for hearts, the guys would give heart shapped chocolates to the girls.

Even though you werent in particularly pretty you always did receive a gift or two from a few boys and ended up breaking their hearts, you appreciated that they felt that way about you but you didn't want a relationship based on valentine's or White day you saw with your friends that around a month after White day the boys would grow tired of all the couple things and would break up with them, which ended with you with your group of friends sitting on the couch eating snacks together and badmouthing the guy.

Yes, in your eyes guys were just shallow creatures lately,starved for attention..but ditched people like a used pair of socks once they got tired of them, you promised yourself you'd never be like that.
However a few weeks ago someone kept putting cola flavored chupa chup lollies in your locker, you saw it as a joke at first but it kept happening, each day when you'd go to your locker there'd be one sitting inside the locker for you.

Today wasn't any different when you came to school,you recalled as you looked out the window just staring at the sky,Who has been leaving those?there was never a note.

" Hmmm...." You sighed as you thought trying to think of a possible person when a face popped into your head,Your classmate Lee Kiseop's face..You could never tell what he was thinking, he seemed like a happy go lucky type but sometimes you'd see him sit in the windowsill after school and you'd wonder what he was thinking off, something attracted you to him.

" It couldn't be him" YOu shook your head as you stared at the flyer in your hand for the White day event" no..it wouldn't be him..." 

" Wouldn't be who?" 

You looked up only to nearly fall over your chair to see Kiseop infront of you" You ok you?" 

" Y-yeah I' m fine I was just...in thought" 

He blinked" got a crush on someone?" He pointed at the white day flyer,You shook your head" no not a crush more an interest is all." 

" Who?" 

" Not telling" You stuck your tongue out at him"Ah Wae yo?" He seemed somewhat raring to find out who the person was that was on your mind" tell me!" 

" Nu uh!" 

The next few days Kiseop approached you several times,sometimes even making the mistake of nearly walking into the girl's bathroom  first starting normal conversations then poking and annoying you to the point of you almost giving in and telling him who it is, but you couldn't since he was the person that took your interest.

You used the girl's lockerroom to hide aswell, you had fallen for Lee Kiseop..and you there's nothing you could've done about it, that clumsy happy go luck confusing guy had become your love interest.
But noticing that you felt uncomfortable with his sudden approaches, Kiseop minimalized sudden approaches and would come to say hi and make some small talk but didn't pressure you into telling anymore seeing the faces you made, it made his chest throb painfully.

Then one day Kiseop approached you again,

" Yo" He sat down across from you as you were reading a book now , you looked up to ask him how he did on his test when you saw what he held out to you, a chocolate heart and on it..a cola flavored lollipop"WIll you accept my heart?" the book you had in your hands dropped to the ground" M-me?..y-you?..you gave me those?" 

" Yeah..You always looked so sour..so I thought you might want something sweet...and I was saving the heart for today" 

" but...uhm//why me? I'm flattered but..uhm.." Your face turned bright red as you looked at him, him laughing as a response of seeing it" Cause it IS you..I've been watching you since the beginning of the first year...but you never looked at me...I tried to stand out more so you'd notice me." 

You wrapped your hands around his and smiled at him" If you accept my heart..then I'll accept yours..if you're ok with me?" You said as you looked at him,fiddling with his long fingers.

" You're all the sweet things I'll ever need" he leaned over, your foreheads now touching.

"Happy white Day Kiseop" You leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on the lips

" Happy White day you

A/N: Did this on a whim XD drank too much energy drink