You guys are quite alike

Scribbles on the wall

Author’s POV

It was a hectic day for chunji because right after school they will have a practice so the night before he tried to finish as much props as he could so that atleast he won’t feel guilty not staying behind at school to help his classmates. And because of that Chunji woke up abit late, that is why he didn’t have time to drop by the library.

When he arrived he approached his class president and gave her the props he finished.The president was really grateful with Chunji, after that Chunji explained to his class pres that he have to leave at exactly 4 P.M for his practice.The class president just allowed Chunji because she knows Chunji must attend that practice.

Chunji worked and helped his classmates prepare until aroung 10 A.M he excused himself to go to the bathroom.But of course he didn’t go to the lavatory,as usual he went to the library and read his new friend’s response.

Chunji would laugh abit at his friends cuteness.He found out that K.M loves to watch people perform,reads a lot of books,paints and love pasteries.After reading he immediately replied

                                                                                                                             04-19-12; 10:15 A.M

I see you also have 3 siblings huh? ^^ your siblings from another mother kekeke ^^ Sometime I always wonder if you really are a geek..you know…because you love to read! Kekekeke kidding ^^ You love watching people perform? Waaaa Do you dance and sing too? And shince you love baking I hope someday you can bake for me! ^^ keke… oppa has to go now dongsaeng anneyeong! ^^- L.C Oppa

After finishing his reply Chunji Immediately went back to his classroom and helped.All morning You and Chunji were quite busy with all the preparartions.But you guys agreed to meet at the cafeteria.When it was already time for recess Chunji immediately went to the cafeteria but Miyoung wasn’t there yet so he decided to buy their food already.

While Chunji was at the canteen,Miyoung was in the library reading L.C’s reply.Miyoung find her new Oppa really funny and abit childish but she ain’t complaining because she likes her new oppa like that.

                                                                                                                                            04-19-12; 12 P.M

Hey oppa ^^ neee I have 3 siblings kekeke Aigooo I am not a nerddddd -_-“ I just love reading ^^ Aniyooo I don’t sing nor dance but I play some instruments.Don’t worry someday I’ll bake a delicious cake for you ^^ I am so stress because of the festival oppa aigooo how about you?-K.M

 

After miyoung finished her reply,she immediately went to the cafeteria.Once she arrived,she saw that Chunji was already there waiting for her.

 

Chunji’s POV

‘I already both mine and miyoung’s food but she isn’t here yet.I wonder if she was still in her class.’

I was  in a deep thought that I didn’t realized Miyoung was beside me until,well, she shouted at my ear.

“CHUNJI OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

“AIGOOOO!!!!”

Miyoung laughed at me as she took the seat opposite from me.

“hi dear you sneakily dongsaeng!”

“Hi oppaaaaaa….mianhe for scaring you” She told me as she gave me a really cute smile

‘Aigo it’s hard to stay mad at you if you are that cute’

“fine fineee since I am a good oppa I’ll forgive youuu”

“Oppa is the bestttttt~” she told me as she did a double thumbs up

“Where have you been? By the way I already got our food”

“Sorry I..err..went to the bathroom…You brought food for me too? Aigoo I should payyyyy”

‘She stuttered when I asked her where she went…Aigoo is she lying about going to the cr?’I thought but figured it’s none of my business so I let it pass.

“nooo don’t need too” I said as I give her a smile

“Really? Thanks oppa you sure are the best and because of that I’ll do an aeygo for you”

Miyoung did that biung biung aeygo for me.I felt like I got butterflies at the pit of my stomach because of that.

‘Aigo so cute’ I thought as I got mesmerized at her face.

Thank God I got to my senses and I gave her a thumbs up  and told her because of her cute aeygo she doesn’t have to pay me.

“Thanks again oppa!” she said as she munch on the pizza I bought for her

“you’re welcome dongsaeng…By the way teen top is so excited to meet you already”

“Reallyyyy? Aigoo me too!”

“Yahh! I am still your best oppa arrasso? Even if you meet themmmmmm”

“aigoo of course Chan Hee Oppa” she told me

“good! Anyways dongsaeng oppa’s curious about your hobbies”

“ohhh…I love painting oppa,that is why in our class right now I am assigned to do the art stuffs”

“Really?! Wow! Can you show me some of your paintings?” I asked as I beamed at her

“sure oppa! After the festival I’ll try to paint something for you”

After Miyoung told me that I got really happy and told her I can’t wait already.Afterwards I asked her about her family.

“Miyoungie how’s your relationship with your parents?”

“We are very close oppa…I can tell them things…even my dreams but…yeah”

“But what dongsaeng?” I asked as I looked at her in the eyes

I just realized today that her eyes are so beautiful,but it has a glint of sadness,well abit.

“But they still want me to take over our business oppa…so my dreams right now aren’t important”

“ohh… I see…Maybe you can take over the company and also pursue your dreams”

“maybe oppa maybe but I guess that be in the very far future because I have to take care first of our company”

“I want to say that’s alright but I know it’s not…I know how it feels like when you can’t pursue your dreams.But don’t worry Miyoung-ah oppa will be here for you”I told her in a comforting tone

“Oh thanks Oppa! Aigo don’t worry too much I’ll live” She told me her voice full of determination.

“That’s my dongsaeng! Fighting!”

“Aigo oppa you are so cute!”

“I know right?” I told her

She laughed at my silliness for the whole lunch break we were laughting and talking,as always.

When it was time to go back to class I told miyoung if it’s alright that if She go ahead first.She told me it was fine so I bid her goodbye and went to the library.I went at the usual spot as always.I looked at the wall where I and K.M wrote, I laugh at it because the wall was full of our writings,

‘Aigoo If S.C find out that we vandalized the library,They’ll sure kill us’

After reading K.M’s reply I found out another thing about her,She can play an instrument.So I can already add that up to the list of thing I know about her.

                                                                                                                                                 04-19-12; 1:20 P.M

Hey nerdy dongsaeng! Kekeke just kidding ^^v so my dongsaeng can play an instrument..but what kind of instrument? ^^ Remember to bake a cake for me when we meet arrasso? Aigoo why are you so stress? Did your class pres assigned a hard task on you? I hope you can have your rest soon- L.C Oppa

After I finished my reply I immediately went back to my classroom and help my classmates.We were almost finish with our booth and the other stuff so when it was time for me to leave my classmates were coll with it and told me that they’ll finish the rest.I bid them goodbye as I went out.

I was walking toward my group’s car when I remembered I haven’t bid miyoung goodbye.I took my phone out before seating beside ricky inside the car.

“hey guys!” I greeted them

“hey hyungggggg”

“hey man”

After greeting them I dialled miyoung’s number.

“Hyung who are you calling?” L.Joe asked me

“He is calling Miyoungieeee..L.joe hyung” Ricky  said as he read miyoung’s name

“Hyyung is calling his FRIEND” Changjo said

“yahhhh! She is just my friend!Shhhh be quiet now”

“anneyeong…Miyoung speaking”

“hey dongsaeng Oppa’s on his way now to practice…I just called to because I forgot to drop by your class”

As I speak to miyoung I heard my members teasing me

“really now hyung she’s just your frienddd? Why do you still need to call her?” Niel asked me

I glared at him as I listened to miyoung.

“aigo it’s fine oppa! Goodluck with practicee~”

“yeahhh…Than-“ I wasn’t able to finish because ricky and changjo snatched the phone from me and put it on a loud speaker.

“anneyeong Miyoung-noona! Ricky speakingggg….I can’t wait to meet you!”

“Hi noona! It’s changjo! I hope we can be a great friendsss!”

“hiiiii Miyoung-ah! It’s nieeeel! I wish to call you noona but we have the same age!”

“YAA YAA!GIVE IT BACKKKK” I said as C.A.P hyung and Ricky hold me

“Hi Miyoung-ah! My name is L.Joe” Ljoe said in English

“C.A.P right here can’t wait to meet you”

We were such a mess inside the car as I tried to wrestle with my members for the phone.Then sudden;y miyoung replied.

“Anneyeong Teen Top…uhhh oppas and dongsaeng…Wait I can call you oppa and dongsaeng right?” she said in her cute voice.

“Of courseeee noona!” Ricky said

“Okay hehehe”

I know perfectly well Miyoung can hear me from the background as I shouted at my members

“YAH GIVE IT BACK AISHHHH!” I yelled as I snatched my phone back

“hey dongsaeng! Sorry for that…. They got a’lil to excited to meet you.Anyways goodluck with the preparations anneyeong!” I said before ending the call

After that I turn to my members and started to bickered at them.

“yah yah yah! You guys wae so mean!” I said as I spank ricky since he was the mastermind

Everyone just laughed at me and ricky.Well we all know that I was really mad at them I was just joking.After almost an hour we arrived at the building.We all headed inside and changed our clothes.I was the first one to finish so I started doing some light stretches.

As I did some stretches I thought of K.M and her hobbies.

‘K.M-ah told me she loves baking…well I hope someday I can actually meet her and taste a cake she’ll bake.She can play instruments,she love books,she’s an only child and she loves to paint’

As I list all the things K.M likes a realization hit me

“at some point they’re so alike!” I muttered to myself as I stopped doing some stretches.

“who are so alike hyung?” Ljoe suddenly apperead.

“well..errr..ahh…”

“aigoo hyung just tell me”

I look around before telling him.

“Miyoung and K.M…..I just realized that they both like painting,watching people perform and they both are an only child”

After I said that Ljoe look at me straight in the eye

“hyung! What if…well that’s so impossible…but what if K.M and Miyoung”

“I don’t know L.joe…aigooo! my head will burst waaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

“Yah hyung calm down! We can figure it out…we’ll ask miyoung and K.m same question arrasso? Wait why not just asked directly?”
“aigoo L.joe what if we are wrong? That’ll be embarrassing!”

“yeah your right…We’ll just asked them same question…agree?”

“agree” I said before ending the conversation as our members came in.