The meaning of mysterious-Our chain of trust never breaks..22

The meaning of mysterious

Kibum yelped when he felt a sudden surge of pain in his left and right arms.The red liquid trailed down both his arms and Kibum cried.The male stood there completely defenseless,eyeing the creature that stood in front of him.

"H-help!Please!"

Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi had opened the door of the bus,rushing to get down.

"Kibum-hyung!"

The creature attacked for a second time but fell down when something whacked it's bottom half.The creature snarled before crawling away,disappearing into the darkness.Kibum turned around,his face wet with tears and his eyes puffy.Hangeng stood there unsure of what to do at first but opened his arms wide when he noticed the tears trailing down the boy's face.Crying,he ran into the arms of the other male.

"H-hyung.."

Hangeng could only pat the boy's back as he sighed in relief.Zhou Mi smiled at the scene,slowly pulling the two into the bus.He was still worried that the thing might appear again but after 10 minutes or so he realised that it was gone!

Leeteuk and the others appeared outside and slowly climbed up the bus.

"Hey,we're-"Leeteuk noticed Kibum's hand and immediately looked at Hangeng.Yesung was treating the injury using the small medical kit that each and every one of them had brought along.Hangeng only sighed and began to tell them what had happened when they were gone.

"Oh my!"Sungmin squeaked and Heechul could only shake his head.

"Are you okay,hyung?"Kyuhyun asked.Kibum tried to force a smile at the other while still trying to hold back his tears.

"It's okay,bummie!We're safe now!"Kangin rubbed the boy's back soothingly.

Soon,the driver of the bus had returned a few minutes after. As soon as he started the engine,the members slowly settled back to their seats but most surrounding the injured boy.

The journey continued on but much more quieter now.Everyone was afraid of what to expect when they finally arrive.

>>>

Shindong sat next to both Siwon's and Ryeowook's bed,thinking.His body sat there next to the two people he considered as family but his mind was thinking about how they were going to get through all of this.His eyes focused on the sky that he could see from the long window.

So far,Soo Man hadn't found out where he was or where any of them were and no one ever came to check on Ryeowook and Siwon after the others had gone for their little 'trip' except for the DBSK members.

He could still remember when the DBSK members visited the two,they were completely upset and Yunho had even rushed out after he realised he couldn't look any further.

Jaejoong had sat next to Ryeowook,holding the boy's hand as his other hand slowly rubbed the boy's cheek gently.Changmin had stood with his back facing the others.Shindong could see a strong back but he knew that if Changmin turned around,everyone would notice the tears flowing down freely and how his eyes were shut so tightly as if he was trying to forget everything.

Shindong cried so much that day,his hands his jeans as he fought back the urge to cry again in front of the DBSK members.But when Junsu had suddenly hugged him,he couldn't stop himself anymore and cried freely.

Yoochun had slammed his fist into the nearest wall,biting his lips and visibly shaking.

One hiding from the company,who he thought were people he could trust.(Lee Soo Man etc.)

Two lying on the hospital beds,fighting to stay alive.

Three suffering from all those monstrous dreams and torture.

And the others..barely holding on.

A tear flowed down his chubby cheeks and he thought,"I nearly lost two in a car accident.I don't even know where the others are and here I am,hiding and crying."

Your retreating figure,

It makes me cry.

So surely I can't turn back.

It hurts but for some reason I like it

Because I know that one day,

You'll be there smiling and waiting for me.

Shindong was seating there when a hand moved,startling the male.His eyes watery as he looked at Siwon.

"Siwon-ah!Siwon-ah,please wake up!"

"I want you to see me!"Tears fell as Siwon slowly tried to open his eyes.

"Hyung's here for you!"Siwon succeeded and found himself watching a crying Shindong smile.

His lips slowly curled into a smile and he held his hyung's shaking hand.

"You're back,Siwon-ah.You're back!"

 

***

A/N:Siwon's back!The others manage to save Bummie but the future ahead of them is uncertain.

A little of DBSK and Suju friendship in here!:)

Comment or Subscribe if you wish to.They are very much appreciated!<3