Wonderstruck

12:51

"I never knew love could hurt this much.."

 

(Your POV)

 

It's nighttime and I'm in my bed, lying with my window open widely. I looked up to see the full moon shining brightly. I love looking at the moon, especially at times like this. A full moon. I saw the time on my clock which was sitting on my bedside table. 12:51. I really never liked staying up this late, mostly because I hate having dark circles under my eyes as it takes days for them to wear off. I can't sleep at this moment and as a result, I ended up thinking of him again. No, scratch that. Rather, I ended up missing him. I sat up and leaned by the windowsill as I reminisce the moment that we met.
 

*Flashback*

December 24; 2:30 pm.

I was already running late and I have to meet my friends at our usual cafe at the mall. I rushed to my car and got on my way but traffic caught up to me. I sighed as I waited for the traffic to subside. I was pretty sure they'd let me pay what they ate AGAIN. 

"Late. Late. Late." I thought.

Finally, after a few more gruelling minutes, I finally got to our destination. I quickly got to the mall's parking lot and looked for a place to park my car. But as usual, I ended up finding none. Ugh. When Unluckiness strikes me. I drove deeper and fortunately, found a space. As soon as I parked my car, I immediately got out of my car and slammed it shut. I looked at my watch which told me that I was already late. 

"Ugh. Not Again." I mumbled.

I ran to the cafe, although I wasn't really in the mood for running. I ran on people and over things, which showed how clumsy I am. My friends know me well to be the tardiest of all three of us. Also the second clumsiest. I tried my best to get there as soon as I can but on my way, I bumped into someone. I fell on my and that someone helped me up. Fortunately for me, it was a guy. As soon as I got on my feet, I quickly bowed at him, mumbled a few apologies and got back to running. But I was able to get a glimpse of his face, not entirely though. He looked handsome, or more like, dreamy. We weren't able to introduce as I quickle got back to my pace and left him dumbfounded. When I realized I was too far from him, I made a mental note to find him one day and apologize to him properly. I finally reached the cafe and found my friends sitting on a table near the counter. 

"Guys, I'm really sorry. I got caught up in the traffic and.." I explained to them, panting hard.

"And what?" My friend Ericka asked me.

"Maybe she bumped into a awesome guy before coming here.." My other friend, Venice mocked. 

"I mean, well, yeah! I did bump into a handsome guy. By the way, how the hell did you know that?" I asked Venice jokingly as I sat on a vacant chair together with my friends.

I was there, with my friends, having fun and talking about random things. Time passed so quickly as I looked at my watch for the nth time of the day and saw that I already needed to go home soon to finish some paperworks.

"Hey guys, I need to go now. I still need some paperworks to finish." I told them, quite disappointed.

"Yeah, Finish some paperworks huh? I bet you're just gonna dream about 'Mystery Guy'.." Venice teased me as I stood up, ready to head home.

"Whatever. I'll just see you again sometime girls. Bye!" I shouted at them as I faded from their view.

I walked back to the parking lot and entered my car. I drove back and reached the building of my condo. I parked my car inside the building's garage and made my way inside. I stepped inside, heading for the elevator as I surprised myself to "see" 'Mystery Guy' by the counter. I froze there, looking like an idiot until I realized I was in the middle of the lobby. I brushed those thoughts away, thinking that that I was just dreaming or something. I got inside the elevator and pressed the button to my floor. "Was it just my imagination, or did I really see him here?" I asked myself as I leaned on its cold wall. I was busy thinking about the whole incident when the elevator rang to signify me that I was already at my floor. I walked tiringly to the door and as soon I opened it, I crashed myself to bed, feeling very exhausted and ...wonderstruck? "When will I be able to see him again?" I thought as I sighed and placed my arm over my forehead.

*End of Flashback*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Here's the look of your bedroom.

Teenage-girls-purple-and-red-bedroom.jpg

 

would only post the bedroom first..okay?^^

 

'Til the next update!^^ Kamsahamnida to JinXiChe and min_neulmi.

 

 

waaah~ I love you guys!

 

So, what do you think?Should I continue it or not?please kindly

comment and subscribe!^^

 

Thank you for reading the 1st chapter~!! I'd be very happy to correct mistakes and everything!^^