:3

A love story

My name is Jung Soojung, but a lot of people just call me by my American name Krystal. I've been best friends with Choi Jinri aka Sulli for as long as I can remember. Our type of friendship is rare, and beautiful, but sometimes things between us get a little questionable. We find ourselves flirting a little bit, and then things get quiet and awkward. If I try to bring it up she will always change the subject. It hurts my feelings a little, but I'm used to it by now. It must make her uncomfortable, but maybe if I keep asking she'll answer one day.

Today, the two of us are trying to escape the unbearable heat of summer. We both got vanilla ice cream cones, Sulli even took a selca of us. We walked back to the dorm holding hands, eating our cones. The dorm was empty today seems like everyone else has a schedule of some sort. I noticed Sulli had some ice cream on the corner of her lips. I decided to be brave, and it off of her. Her face lit up rather quickly, and she turned away quickly and went to turn on the tv. It wasn't exactly the reaction I was hoping for, I wish she would of laughed at least. I asked her if she liked what I had just done..she quickly changed the subject.

Today, the two of us are watching a movie together at my house in my room. Jessica unnie had told me to watch it with her earlier, but her schedule was too full she suggested I watch it with Ssul. The movie is a bit boring for the two of us, it was an old fashioned war movie of sorts. Jessica loved these for the good looking actors in them, but to me the plot was too boring. Sulli even looked like she was falling asleep out of boredom. I cuddled up to her hoping to wake her up a bit, surprisingly she wrapped her arms around me. We rolled around a bit like that, giggling all the while. I put my head next to Ssul's heart, it was beating pretty fast. I couldn't help but smile when I heard it. I asked Sulli if she liked cuddling with me so much it made her nervous...she quickly changed the subject.

Today, the two of us are sitting under a tree in the pouring rain. We had been playing together in the park prior before a sudden downpour of rain came out of nowhere. It wasn't so bad really, the tree had huge roots for us to sit on and plenty of protection from the rain with it's big canopy of leaves. I always thought the rain was very relaxing Sulli seemed to be enjoying it too. I leaned my back against the tree, and sighed, it was peaceful. A loud strike of thunder boomed, it sounded very close. My body acted on it's own latching on to Sulli in fear. She held me tightly, and my hair. It felt so right to be in her arms like that. My eyes were starting to close from the comfort of her, and the sound of rain. Out of no where, she brought up the subject of movies having many kissing scenes in the rain. I realized she was right, and asked her if she wanted to kiss in the rain some day. She said she did because it seemed very romantic. I felt brave again, and asked if she wanted to kiss me right now in the rain...she quickly changed the subject.

Today, the two of us are shopping together in Apgujeong. The stores are already displaying the latest winter fashion. The two of us are very into fashion, so it's always exciting for us to view the new fashion lines. The two of us try on big puffy jackets for fun, and can't help but laugh at how ridiculous we look in some of them. I notice the store is having a sale on scarves today. The scarves are couple scarves too. I hold up the set which has a red scarf, and a pink scarf. Our favorite colors. I show them to Sulli, she thinks we should get them to show off our amazing friendship. I buy them for us, and we walk out holding hands wearing our scarves. We started to talk about how filming High kick for me is like, and I remember a scene from a past High kick..a scarf kiss. I told Sulli the two of us should try it with our new scarves...she quickly changed the subject.

Today, the two of us aren't together. In fact the two of us haven't hung out with each other in awhile. We've had busy schedules, not to mention..Sulli has been spending all her free time with Jiyoung. I'm fine with that, after all Jiyoung is my friend too. I'll admit it hurts a bit that they haven't invited me to hang out with them. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous when Sulli told me they bought couples necklaces of keys. The two of us have been texting a lot since we can't see each other. She keeps talking about her fun with Jiyoung, I try to change the subject, but she keeps going. I'm feeling jealous, and slightly annoyed at this. I don't want to ask this, but I instinctively do it anyways. I ask Sulli if she has a crush on Jiyoung...she quickly changed the subject.

Today, my heart is breaking. The person I love has been avoiding me, and been doing things with everything but me. To make it worse now shes doing coupley things with Jiyoung. The two have been posting all kinds of selcas, going on dates, walking their dogs together, you name it. I can't help but feel lonely, almost betrayed. It's at times like this, I wish she wouldn't change the subject. She should just reject me, or tell me she likes me, but it's too late for that now. It's obvious she has moved on if she ever even had feelings for me at all. I guess I should move on too, but it hurts to think of me with anyone else but her. I feel myself crying, someone hold me and wipes my tears. It's Amber. She explains she noticed what has been going on, and feels bad for me. I cry myself to sleep in her arms.

Today, Sulli visits my home with a bouquet of roses. I'm happy, mad, and sad at the same time. I'm happy to see her, it's been so long. I'm mad because why is she giving me roses when she loves Jiyoung? I'm sad because I'm still heartbroken over her. I take the flowers from her, and try to close the door, but she stops me. We end up talking in my room about what happened. She confesses her time with Jiyoung was practice for dating, such an explanation makes no sense to me. She explains that Jiyoung knows a lot about dating, and offered to teach Sulli the ropes, so she knows what to do when on a date. I still don't exactly get it. Sulli says she wanted to practice so the two of us can have perfect dates when she takes me out. I feel my heart skip a bit, and my face glow a shade of red. Sulli then asked me out, of course I accept. I ask her if she loves me, since I'm in love with her. To my surprise, she didn't change the subject. She holds me tenderly, and tells me how much she loves me. I've never been so happy before. 

Today, is our two year anniversary of dating. We had a fancy dinner at an expensive restaurant. I'm sure pictures of the two us are all over the internet by now. It's night time by the time we leave after our three course meal, we both managed to eat all of our food too. It's also raining now. The manager is waiting in the van to drive us back to the dorm. Sulli tells him to drive us to the park instead, I ask her why, but...she changes the subject. I figured I wouldn't get a straight answers from her. We arrive there shortly, she pulls me out into the storm without bringing an umbrella. The two of us stand in front of the huge tree from some years ago, but we're not underneath it this time. She leans downward and kisses me romantically in the downpour of the cold rain. It really does feel romantic just like in the movies. Our kiss gets a bit deeper, but we run out of breath eventually, and end up under the tree's canopy again. I ask her why we can't just go back to the van since the manager is probably getting impatient with us by now. She just gets on one knee instead, holding out a small box. She opens it up to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. Sulli asks me to marry her, I wrap myself around her, and tell her yes as many times as I can before I run out of breath. We walk by the van holding hands, the manager of course asks what the hold up was. I shyly hold out my hand with the engagement ring on it, Sulli only smirks. 

Today, is our wedding day. I don't know why, but for some reason Taemin is our flower girl. Jessica, and the rest of the SNSD unnie's dressed him up as a girl, and he's happily tossing out flowers everywhere. Everyone is laughing of course, he just bows and says he feels pretty before skipping off. Jessica holds my arm, and I nervously walk down the aisle. Everyone in SM Town, and all our celebrity friends are watching. Jiyoung is clapping happily for us. Jonghyun is whistling as loud as he can, and forcing people to watch me walk down the aisle so they don't miss it. Luna unnie, Victoria umma, and Amber are all standing on the alter with my soon to be husband Sulli. Jessica successfully walks me to the alter, and I smile nervous at Sulli. She flashes her famous eye smile, making me more nervous. Our priest is Heechul, which was Sulli's request of course. I didn't even know he know anything about marrying people, but Sulli said he got lessons just to marry us. Onew is standing by us nervously with the rings on a red velvet pillow. Heechul starts reading from the bible, and Sulli can't stop staring at me. She mouths that I look gorgeous, even after all this time together she still makes me blush. We exchange our vows, and Heechul tells Onew to hand over the rings. The two of us put our wedding rings on each other. My heart is fluttering to be so close being Sulli's wife. Heechul looks at Sulli and tells her that she can kiss me now. We share a passionate kiss, and everyone cheers loudly. Jessica playfully pushes me telling me that she's jealous I got married before her. Jonghyun grabs us, and drags us to the reception hall making us cut the cake together. We each get a piece and stuff it in each other's mouth, and I shove one in Jjong's face too. Before we know it our reception hall became a food fight with our wedding cake, everyone was messy, but having a great time too. Jonghyun plays the piano, and sings while Sulli, and I have our first dance together as a married couple. The party lasts for a few hours, and then it's time for our honeymoon. We both decided on going to the Maldives, just like Vic umma, and Nichkhun did before. It was too nice to pass up on going. We wave good bye to everyone as we step into our limo, and get driven off to the airport.

Today, I gave birth to Sulli and I's first child. A baby boy who has Sulli's cute face. We named him Nicholas. The two of us had been watching a lot of Nicholas Cage movie's, and it just seemed to suit him so well, so we went with it. Jessica is happily holding him she's very proud to be an aunt now. Sulli's playing with him while Jessica holds him. Victoria, Luna, and Amber should be here soon to see him too. Jessica puts him back in my arms, and I hold him while Sulli slips behind my, and holds me from behind. Jessica says she'll go get me some food, and leaves the two of us alone. I look at Sulli, feeling brave again. I ask her if she wants to have another baby anytime soon...she quickly changed the subject. 


[ don't ask how they had a baby...it's the magic of fanfics >8D cuz I have no idea..LOL ]
please let me know what you think =)