FANGIRL ALERT!!!

All you need is him

 

I woke up next morning by the sound of Taemin showering. It was very sunny outside and I felt all happy inside. I finally did it. With Lee Taemin. In Korea. Can’t forget that last one.

I looked at my watch, it was 7.04 a.m. Wow, so early, especially considering that it’s like midnight back in Estonia.

I was just laying there, thinking when I heard the shower stop and soon Taemin walked in. His towel wrapped around his hips. So y, ugh.

„Good morning, beautiful“ he said.

„Good morning, y“ I replied with a smirk as he came closer and kissed me.

„How are you feeling?“ he asked.

„The only thing I can feel right now is happiness.“ I said and kissed him again.

„Same here“ he said and smiled.

Gosh, that wet hair, gorgeous smile and body, just unffff.

„Hey, what are you looking at?“ Taemin said jokingly when he probably noticed that I was staring at him.

„Oh, nothing“ I said.

„Yeahhh rightt, well I’ll put my clothes on then.“ he said and got up.

„Wait, who said you need to get dressed?“ I said, not wanting him to get dressed to be honest.

„Well, I mean if you weren’t looking at me, then what’s the point of being half-?“ he said, obviously teasing me.

„Aishh, fine, I was totally staring at you and your body. You look too hot.“ I said and blushed.

He chuckled and came closer again. „Fine, I won’t get dressed then, I’ll just lay here with you.“ He said and we both smiled.

He sat down next to me on the bed and hugged me and then I realised that I was totally under the blanket. I’m not so used to being in front of people, even if a blanket is covering everything. But hey, maybe it’s time to get more comfortable, so I didn’t make a big deal about it.

Taemin came as close to me as he could and put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

„You know what, Taemin?“ I said.

„What?“ he asked.

„I just wanted to thank you again for everything. I couldn’t ask for anything more at this very moment. And I just want you to know how happy and grateful I am to have you. You are seriously the best thing that has happened to me ever. I just need you to know it. I love you.“ I said.

„Ahh, yeobo, I love you too“ he said and kissed me. „And you mean so much more to me than you might ever think.“ He said.

I smiled and kissed him this time. Then we just talked and talked until about 8 o’clock. Then we decided to finally get dressed and go eat something and wake up everyone who was still sleeping.

No one was up, which was really strange, but then I remembered, Key and Jonghyun were by themselves and who else....... Mari and Yoseob! Oh my, I need them details already!

„Hey, let’s cook something, I don’t want to wake anyone up before it’s time for breakfast.“ Taemin said.

„Yeah, sure“ I said.

We made some food and then I went to wake up Mari and Yoseob and Taemin went to wake up Jonghyun and Key.

Mari and Yoseob were either luckily or sadly not sleeping together. Mari was on Keys’ bed and Yoseob was on the floor on a mattress. Well, Keys’ bed is quite small too copared to Taemins’ so I understand. Anyways I woke them up and then went back to the kitchen where Taemin had already returned with Key and Jonghyun, who both had a pretty decent pillow face. It was kind of cute and kind of funny.

Soon Mari and Yoseob came out from Keys’ room too and then we all started eating. After we finished it was time for me and Taemin to go to visit Taemins’ parents and Mari was supposed to stay with others’ and they were going sightseeing. Taemin told me that we can go another time, the next time we come to Korea, which was supposedly be NEXT WEEKEND.

„From now on, I won’t come back to Korea without you.“ Taemin said to me.

I was just so happy at that moment.

We then put our dishes in the dishwasher and went to Taemin’s room to get ready to visit Taemins’ parents, who lived outside of Seoul.

I decided to go on the internet for awhile, since we had a little time left.

I opened allkpop and saw this being #1 popular:

BREAKING NEWS!

Taemin is dating?

(Picture at the concert venue backstage, after the show, getting into the car when we were holding hands)

Taemin coming back to Korea for a SHINee solo concert from an unknown country, which is thought to be France or England.

After the concert had ended, Taemin was caught holding hands with a foreign girl getting back to their bus.

Does this mean Taemin is dating?

1478 comments

 

I was just shocked. They ALREADY found out?

„Hey, Taemin?“ I had to show him this.

„Yeah?“ he sat down next to me and looked at the screen and read it.

Just when he had finished and looked back at me, Key stormed into the room and screamed „Crazy fangirls alert outside!“ We all rushed to the window and saw about 100 fangirls in front of the front door off the building.

„What is this all about auddenly?“ Key asked.

„Allkpop“ I said and showed him the article.

„Oh no, this is quite a lot of trouble. Well, if it was my choice, I would’ve announced that you two are a pair as soon as you were one, but there’s S.M. Entertainment...“

-----------------------------------------------------

Updated this because of my dear friend's K2tsuOlen's birthday!! Happy birthday again!!!!!! :)