Pfft! Arrogant Jerk!

MARRIED TO YOU?!?!

NAYE"S POV

I'm so lucky! i'm seated between the Jo Twins!  Kyaaah! Everybody's jealous.

i heard whispers around me.

"i so wanna trade seats with Naye"

"omo. Naye's so lucky"

"they're gorgeous"

maybe i should make friends with the Jo twins.

i turned to my right and i saw kwangmin smiling at me. all the blood from my body rushed to my cheeks. i can feel that i'm really blushing. i smiled back at him and started a coversation.

Naye: annyeong Kwangmin-ssi. Naye imnida.

Kwangmin: nice meeting you Naye-ssi.

He offered his hand for a shake and i gladly accepted it. the moment our hands melt my cheeks felt really warm. He chuckled. i faced at the front.

omo. Kwangmin-ssi is really nice! his twin brother must be nice too!

I looked at my left and smiled.

Naye: annyeong haseyo. Kim Naye imnida.

Youngmin: so?

my wide smile broke into pieces. i looked at his face and he seems like he's never gonna care. it took me all my courage to answer him.

Naye: i want to be your friend if you don't mind.

Youngmin: i don't want to be your friend.

What the! What's wrong with this guy? Such an arrogant jerk! Aish!

Lucky for me the bell rang already. 

atleast i've got an hour away from mr. arrogant!

i headed to the cafeteria and ordered for my lunch when cheonsa went to me.

Cheonsa: ya! i envy you soo much!

Naye: aigoo! you don't have to.

Cheonsa: ya! you're seated between our new classmates, what's more is that they're so handsome and popular! they are called boyfriend by their previous school.

Naye: jinjja?wae?

Cheonsa: well, because they are PERFECT as in PERFECT boyfriend material and they haven't had their FIRST girlfriend yet!

Naye: omo! *laughs* maybe they don't know how to woo a girl that's why they haven't had any single girlfriend yet.

Cheonsa: Oh? not really girls are dying just to be with them.

Naye: duuh! whatever. i don't care.

Cheonsa: aigoo. ya, do you want to come with me? i'm gonna watch a movie with my boyfriend.

Naye: no thanks. i'll be staying here for a while and i don't wanna cut classes

Cheonsa: ok! gotta go. see you at home later.