Morning

This School Love

"LILY! WAKE UP! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!” Keith yelled from your doorway.

 

"I'm already awake~” you said as you were fixing your uniform in front of your full-sized mirror. “Oh, well go wake up Ryan!” he yelled as he was walking back downstairs.

 

You walked over to Ryan's room. You knocked on his door. There was no response. You weren't surprised and walked into his room. It wasn't as messy as I thought it would be. Ryan was laying on the edge of his bed.

A thought occurred to you and a little devious, yet playful grin appeared on your face. You ran over to his bed and started jumping on it.

 

“Ryan! Ryan! Ryan! Wake up~ It's time for school!” He didn't move an inch and you pouted a little. You stopped jumping on his bed and got off of it. Crouching down next to his bed, you stared at his face. *Woah my bro is pretty handsome.*

 

You moved closer to his face so that it was a few inches away. Ryan's eyes suddenly popped open. Neither of you moved for a moment.Then Ryan grabbed your body and wrapped his body around you on his bed. “Sis.. Good morning..” “Good Morning to you to bro. Will you let go of me now?” He kissed your cheek and released you. “Now you can go and let me sleep more,” he sleepily said as he snuggled back into his blankets.” You wiped your cheek and got off his bed. "Ew. Now i have your cooties~" you teased.

 

“Cmon we have to go to school! Leggo leggo!” But he didn't stir. You shook him hard. He groaned loudly, got up and follow you towards the door. The moment you walked out the door, he closed it. You pouted and walked back in. He was laying back in bed. You got on his bed and whacked his face a few times with the bottom of your foot. “Urgh.. whyyyy?!” He finally got up and went to the bathroom to get ready.

 

You smiled proudly and went to the kitchen. You stopped at the doorway and your jaw dropped. A big breakfast was laid on the table.

 

You saw Keith whipping up your all time favorite chocolate-chip pancakes. The way his uniform and light pink apron looked pretty cool on him. “Go eat and quit drooling.” he said without looking at you. You closed your mouth, wiped it, and realized you had been tricked. "Aye, you lied. Lying's a sin you know." you said as you sat down. He turned to your direction and stuck his tounge out at you. You did the same.

 

Keith sat down and started to eat with you. Ryan came down and ate a bit. “I'm going now. Bye!” He grabbed his skateboard and raced towards the door. “Hey! Why are you leaving so soon?! Wait for us!” Keith yelled, but he was already gone. “Whatever. Let's just go together." you waved the matter aside. Keith just nodded in agreement.

 

School didn't start til another half hour which made you wonder why you woke up so early. So you and Keith decided to play around with some lightsabers and toy guns he had recently bought. "Alright. This is war." he declared with a straight face on. "Oh it's on. I found out you took the last pack of ramen, so you're definitely going down." you shot back.

 

Mini forts made out of the couch cusions were made. Both of you took your positions. A timer was set so you would know when you had to leave for school. "On 3 we'll start." "1, 2, 3!" you quickly said and began shooting.

 

You both only had two guns which held 6 bullets. Keith shot you multiple times and you shot back. Bullets were fired quickly and both of you ran out. He engaged you with his blue lightsaber while you attacked him with your red lightsaber. Both of you were defending yourselves skillfully, clashing your sabers violently. You withdrew and so did he as little sweat drops began to fall down your foreheads.

 

Everything was intense. You glanced at the timer and realized you were almost out of time. You quickly ran towards him with your weapon dragging on the ground behind you and he copied. You jumped up and attacked him with your saber as he did an uppercut move. Just then, the timer rang. "OW!!!"