Their First Win

(Scenario 1) Their First Win

 

Sunggyu

                Today happened to be the day that your parents allowed you to go see Sunggyu perform, and it happened to be the first time the won.  You were so overwhelmed with joy back stage that you started to tear up “They won… they won…” you repeated to yourself. You stared at your Sunggyu through the TV screen; he was unable to speak because he was so happy.  You smiled and let your tears of joy fall.

                You waited for them to come back in their change room.  When Sunggyu entered you ran towards him and ran “Can you believe it jagi?”  Sunggyu asked, you shook your head and cried into Sunggyu’s shoulder “I can’t believe it. I’m so proud of you Sunggyu; you do not understand how happy I am.” He pushed you away and looked at you crying with happiness “I’m so happy too. I would cry, but for some reason the tears aren’t coming.”

                He started to wipe away your tears and you smiled.  He then grabbed you waist and pulled you close to kiss you.

Dongwoo

                You couldn’t hold in the tears; it’s usually what happened when you saw your boyfriend cry like a baby.  He was on stage crying because it was their first win. “Dongwooyah, come back stage now so I can wipe away your tears.” You said watching him on the TV backstage in their change room.  You asked for a box of tissues so you could wipe away your tears - and when he got back – Dongwoo’s tears.

                He finally walked in; tears continuing to fall down his cheeks.  You ran to him and smile, trying not to cry. “Dongwoo, you won!” you said and wiped his tears. He continued to cry, and couldn’t speak, all he did was spread his arms wide and lean in to hug you “J-j-jagi. I-I-I c-can’t bel-i-ieve it.” He said trying to stop is crying. You patted his back and started to cry tears of joy with him, “I can’t believe it either, this feels like a dream right?” and he nodded his head.

                You released the hug, and even though the two of you were crying like babies you kissed him.

Woohyun

                You started to scream when they announced that Infinite won; you didn’t care that staff members were staring at you back stage, all you cared about was the fact that Infinite won! You started to cry as you saw your precious Woohyun cry as well. “Is this a dream?” you asked yourself “This is just … oh my goodness.” You couldn’t even describe how happy you were at the moment.   

                When he finally came back stage with the rest of the members you ran towards him, and he wrapped his arms around you, lifting you off the ground and spinning around in circles.  He let you down grabbed your face and kissed you as tears trickled down both your faces.  You stood there passionately kissing when you finally pushed away and smiled at your Woohyun. “Jagi, I can’t believe that we actually won! This is amazing!” you just stood there and nodded your head still crying.

                As you were crying you reached over to Woohyun’s face and wiped away his tears.  He smiled and grabbed your hand putting it to his lips and kissed them and started to wipe your tears.

Hoya

                Today you really didn’t want to go to Hoya’s performance because you were tired of the fans constantly attacking you, but Hoya somehow convinced you into coming.  And at that very moment when the MC’s announced that Infinite were the winners you forgot about everything that you were stressing about and started to cry. “Th-th-th-they w-won.” You tried to control your tears but you couldn’t stop yourself, you were so proud of them and you couldn’t help but to cry when your Hobaby cried.

                He finally came back to the change room and you hugged him “Hoya! Isn’t this amazing?” He smiled with tears still falling down his cheeks and he nodded “It is; I can’t believe this is really happening. I-I-I…” you smiled and pulled away to wipe his tears. “I’m just glad you’re here.” He said and you agreed “I’m glad you convinced me into coming.”

                He looked at you in the eyes and pulled you in for a kiss.

Sungyeol

                You were crying out of control because you were so happy that they won. You smiled and your Sungyeol who wasn’t crying and blew into another tissue as Sunggyu continued to thank everyone “Sungyeol, babo, why aren’t you crying?” you said to yourself as you watched Sungyeol stand on stage not crying. You were sure that he would cry on their first win.

                He came back stage and smiled at you as he saw you sitting there crying more than Dongwoo was. “Jagi, are you happy that we finally won?” You nodded and hugged him “I can’t believe this Sungyeol; this is just amazing and just… I’m so happy for Infinite.” He pulled you away and looked you in the eye “Ahh jagi, you so cute. Stop crying or I’m going to start crying.” You tried to stop yourself but it felt impossible at the moment. Sungyeol frowned at you trying to stop yourself and he started to cry again “JAGI! NOW I’M CRYING! Aish! The effect of the tears of women.”

                As he started to cry, you stopped and smiled.  You grabbed a box of tissues and started to wipe away his tears “I’m sorry, you know I’m really emotional.” You said and then went on your tip-toes to kiss him.

Myungsoo

                You were speechless, dumbfounded, just shocked and so overwhelmed with joy when they announced the winners; Infinite won! You had to repeat this in your head for it to fully get to you “Infinite won, Infinite won, Infinite won…. INFINITE WON!” You said standing in their change room back stage. You smiled like a fool and jumped for joy as a small amount of tears started to fall down your face. You stared at the TV screen and started at your Myungsoo, who was not crying and was trying to play it cool.

                You started to bawl your eyes out when they finally came back stage, you ran to your Myungsoo and into his arms. “Yah baboyah, why are you crying?” he asked, you didn’t say a thing. “Jagi, why are you crying?” He said slowly pulling you away. You looked down and slightly punched him “Why aren’t you crying? You just won number 1 for the first time and you’re not crying?!” you said to him. He smiled and grabbed a tissue box and he started to wipe away your tears “I… I’m not so sure why I’m not crying, I know I should be… I mean it is the first time we won ever… wow… umm.” He was out of words because he was still pretty shocked that he finally won.

                Again you were ready to punch him but he stopped and grabbed your wrist and kissed you.

Sungjong

                The both of you were cried like teenaged girls when they announced that Infinite won.  You wanted to run on stage and hug your Sungjong, but you knew you would get into trouble if you did. So like a good girlfriend, you waited back stage for him and grabbed a box of tissues to prepare for major water works.

                You stopped crying when Sungjong finally came, but you ended up tearing up when you saw your Sungjong unable to stop crying and continuing to cover his face.  You ran up to him with the box of tissues and started to wipe away his tears “Sungjong, doesn’t this feel like a dream? I’m so proud of you and the boys.” He nodded his head and hugged you “I’m glad I have such supportive Inspirits like you… we could’ve never done this without your support. I love you.” He said and you started to cry again.

                He pulled you away and smiled “I’m glad you’re here with me right now.” You smiled and leaned in to wipe his tears away, but he pulled the tissues from your hand and kissed you.