Chapter 1

Star Academy Romance

Yul's POV

"Right then, for every wrong answer, ONE FORHEAD FLICK!" kikwang said."What?! No way. That's too serious!" I pouted.

"You haven't agreed to it yet." He smirked. "Ki, you seriously take this teaching thing WAY too seriously." Yoseob whined.

"What, do you intend to get everything wrong?" Kikwang shot. Sigh... they're at it again. Just like cat and dog. I'm stuck studying with this group for End Of Term Finals. That is the only thing standing between me and..........SUMMER CAMP!!!

My umma says that if i don't ace it, i can't go for the Star Acad Talent Camp. Hmph, talk about high expectations.

"I...i'm just not confident enough to answer the questions..." i stuttered, while writing down my answer slowly. "Yuuul...Isn't that the wrong answer?" Kikwang said. Yoseob slapped the table and said " Why don't we just SUE YOU for use of violence?!"

"seriously, forehead flicks hardly hurt..." Kikwang sarcastically put. "Eh... Chill guys, just flick my damn forehead." I said, my lips nervously.

Kikwang POV

"Yuuul...Isn't that the wrong answer?" I said. Just that line and yoseob started talking about sueing me for violence.

I got ready to flick her head and looked at her face for a second. SHE LOOKS SO CUUTE BEING SCARED LIKE THIS!!! ^O^

.................................................................WTF am i thinking?! Sigh, i guess i won't flick her head now.

"Me flicking your head.. wouldn't happen right?" I said. Yul un-cringed and i said "Gotcha." She turned her head away from me.

" YOU.EVIL.GUY." She said " Geh...what's that black aura for?" I whispered, moving away from her.

Yoseob POV

"Your jokes are really hard to understand man! " I glared at kikwang. That seriously likes to abuse girls. " Huh really?" He shot back. Grrrrrrrrr i could just- "EXCUSE ME! Would you guys like to have a snack? Been working so hard!" Dongwoon interrupted.

"DONGWOON... how many times do i have to tell you NOT TO STUFF MY GUESTS WITH YOUR FATTY PASTRIES?!" I eye-laser him. "eee! Yoseob ssi is really scary like this..." Yul whispered. "He reacts too much. Maybe he needs anger management." Kikwang whispered back to me. "I heard that!" I glowered at them both. I guess i'll just have to discuss with dongwoon. Sigh...

after discussing...

"Okay guys! Let's eat!" Dongwoon shouted, smiling.                                                                                                                                              After tea, our session ended. Just like that.

I went to bed thinking how cute yul looked. YAH! don't think these things YOSEOB! Get a hold of yourself!

                                                                                               ~END~

Sorry, this chapter . I'm a rookie. Hope to have comments and subscribers :D XD XD XD XD

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND SCHOOL IS STARTING.

Pleeeaaase comment! I wanna know what readers think of my story first chapter :D