Nine.

Ren Onnie!~

(HI THERE!long A/N is waiting in the end...[[well,just saying?]] )

 

"Good morningg!!!" Chaerim greeted cheerfully.yep,the atmosphere was good this morning.....well,maybe it's not THAT good for JR though... "Goodmorning Chaerim-ah!!" Baekho said happily too as he going inside the dorm."oh?you just got back from your morning jogging oppa?"Chaerim asked and tittled her head. 'aww she's so cute' Baekho thought. "umm..yeah.." he answered. "HI CHAERIM!" suddenlly Jinki greets from baekho back. "Shut up hyung,don't shout." Ren said as he walked towards the table to eat the breakfast. "hi,jinki jinki choi ing jinki pshh..." Chaerim answered back. 

"i will going to school first anyway! " Chaerim continued as he stand up and tidying up her uniform."wait wait waitt!!shouldn't we go to school together chaerim-ah~?? you know that i transfer to your school today aren't you?" Jinki said. "i know,but no,i won't go to school together with you.Bye!!" with that chaerim just go out from the dorm,going to school.

"ya,minhyun you should go with your sister now.." Aron said.

"but,it's too early and she can go by herself anyway." he answered.

"well,yeah,you got a point there but still she is your sister and you should go together with her." 

"but,oh please hyung just don't tooworried about her,she can take care of herself  hyung."

"well,ok then if you said so.." then Aron continued eating his breakfast. 

"Oh yea,Jinki you go to my room now,i want to talk about somethings to you." Minhyun said without looking at Jinki."Yes,sir!"Jinki answered while doing the 'salute' pose.

~Chaerim,on the way to school~

“ohmygod he’s so irritating.i hated him,I hate him.” Chaerim murmured to herself. ‘why must he back when I already almost forgetting him?’ she thought. ‘yeah…that old stupid fools love story,how can I just forgot that so easily?’ she continued while smiled bitterly and looking up to the sky.

==FLASHBACK=

“Chaerim-ah I love you!!” Jinki said loudly and in one moment all student immedietly turn around to se e Jinki kneel infront of Chaerim and Chaerim was blushing like a mad,because,God,it’s so embrassing. “y-ya…oppa why you do this,it’s embrassing.stop it!” chaerim said,whispered to Jinki. “I just confessed my fellings Chaerim-ah” Jinkio answered. “oh my god oppa,sorry but it’s just too embrassing with all peoples staring..” and with that Chaerim just run away from that scene.

=END=

‘yes a fool aren’t I?just run away like that and just regretting what I do after that..’Chaerim just continued to walk while thinking about the past,until..

“Thinking about something aren’t you chaerim-ah?” a person said from behind with a gentle tone and the familiar tone. And when Chaerim turn around he see Choi Jinki with a warm smile walking towards her….

 

Hi!this is exactly 1 page full in microsoftwords okay (429 words for the detail...) it's so short..I KNOW I KNOW...

So well like always i want to say sorry for updating this fic wayyyy tooo lameeee it's like 123456789 months to update this fic right..OK.SORRY.

School these days was a tottally s for me and you all must don't know how i felt in my new class...(ok i was so sad with the new class)

Lastly,i was happy that there's still peoples who enjoyed this fic even thought this fic was really bad...oh and i really hoping for your COMMENTS ok..COMMENTS please....you know that SILENT READER ARE AIN'T NO FUN (yes,this is a typical words isn't...) if you want to ask me about something or want to be my friends maybe?just PM me.....ok what am i saying. 

BYE,i'll try to update this ASAP! SUBCRIBE,COMMENT and KEEP READING!!

I LOVE YOU SLEEPWALKERS HAHAHAHA (just felling to call my reader w/ that nickname..) HAHAHA so random ok.

(lazy to re-read and correcting the mistakes.so,sorry for the mistakes!)