umma...

True LOVE....

A kid was waiting for someone in the ice-cream parlour. He already ate 3 scoops of ice cream... and started getting angry....

 

"Aish..... where is he..... did he forgot about our meeting ... I will not talk to him....." kid  goes out from there to a near by park.....  He, there, sees children are playing with their parents... He somehow get depressed and sits on the swing....

" ......... I am so late... " a young man wasw running on the of Seoul. He had with himself gifts and flowers for his special one He goes first on their decided place.... but he cannot find the person he was  looking for...  He got scared like hell... he didn't know anything about the routes as arrived Seoul after 10 years. He was just aimlessly, then he found a kid , who was spacing out, while looking at a little girl playing with her mother. He was relieved, but there are pain in his eyes. He slowly approach the figure...

 

 

 

KID'S POV

 

I was just siiting on the swings, tired from waiting, and watching a little girl was playing and smiling with her mother.. So this is how feels when you are with your mother... I got more sad,  I never play with my mother. Actually I just have a photo of my mother, thats it... Then i hear a voice... singing a beautifaul song, I turned  my face and there he is.... I quickly run towards him and hugs him llike there is no tomorrow..

 

 

 

MAN'S POV

 

When I started singing, he turned his face and hugs me tightly.... I know it was me who made him  wait for so long, so try  my best to cheer him up.. " baby I am  sorry.... I was stuck in the office, baby please ... talk to me....". He slowly look up at me.... his eyes were red and there are tears in his eyes.... I got in the panick mode....omo .. my  baby is crying.... "baby pls.. stop crying...." . After some time he stopped crying, then I ask is there something he wants..... what  he wants from me.... I dont think  I  will be able to fulfill it...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Appa I want umma, who will play with me and loves me a lot..... please...."

 

 

 

 

 

hey i finally updated this fic also......

sry for any mistake

hope you guys like it ..

 

Thank So much forsubscribing ... andllonahaku i love like comments