TerrawrKid: Eunji and Hoya

Infinite Bliss: Pink-Finite One Shot Request Shop [OPEN]

Love Day

Lee Howon and Jung Eunji: Busan Couple


“Hoya hyung!” Sungjong rose to his feet after the door to the dorm opened, Hoya was struggling as he entered because of the gifts he was holding. The fans have apparently left it on the apartment building’s manager’s unit and he called for one of the Infinite members to grab their gifts. Hoya came alone so he decided to grab his gift first and ask the other members for help later on. “Whoa, who are these from? We got more this year, huh?”

“Obviously, they’re from the fans,” Hoya rolled his eyes. “Where have the others gone to anyways? Help me bring up their gifts. The girls should’ve left it infront of the door, aish.”

“I bet the others are being mobbed right now. They decided to go out and play, I think they forgot that today is Valentine’s Day.” Sungjong chuckled before he put the gifts on the table. Afterwards, he grab his coat and followed Sungjong out to the hall. “Oh, by the way, have you opened-“

“Hoya-ssi.” Sungjong was cut off after two familiar girls have approached them. A Pink’s Chorong was standing behind Eunji who was holding out a box which had transparent plastic on the sides which reveals what it contains. It was a chocolate cake. “Oh, hi there, Sungjong-ssi.” Eunji beamed at Infinite’s maknae. “Happy Valentine’s Day, guys. This is a simple gift from us.”

Hoya blushed before he grabbed the cake and smiled at her, Sungjong noticed the pink shade on his face and he smirked to himself.

“Thanks, Eunji-ssi, Chorong-ssi. I bet it would taste good.” Hoya grinned. “Hey, Sungjong. Care to bring this back to the dorm? I’d be meeting you downstairs.” Sungjong didn’t even have the time to respond when Hoya placed the cake in his hands. Sungjong glanced at Chorong and mouthed something when Hoya turned his back to him.

“Oh, I’d accompany you, Sungjong.” Chorong grinned and softly pushed Eunji to Hoya. Afterwards, she walked to Sungjong’s side and they began walking away. Hoya and Eunji exchanged glances.

“Hey, no funny business in the dorm!”

___

The silence between Eunji and Hoya was awkward when they grabbed the rest of the gifts from the fans. Hoya was bothered by the thought that Sungjong didn’t accompanied him anymore but he was thankful that Eunji didn’t complain.

“You did a nice job during your concert.” Eunji smiled. “I really look up to your group.”

“Really?” Hoya grinned before a thought came to his mind. “By the way, may I know who your favorite member from us is?”

Seconds passed and Hoya already thought that she wouldn’t answer anymore, and he was flustered. Suddenly, she stopped walking and he turned to her, she placed the rest of the gifts on his hands and he was taken aback that he almost dropped it. She glanced at the door beside them before pressing the doorbell.

“Wait, is this your unit already?” Hoya asked and she nodded. After awhile, the door opened and Hoya felt his heart drop since she hadn’t answered her question. He stared at the door after she entered before he started walking away. After a few seconds though, the door opened again and he curiously peeked over his shoulder to see Eunji.

“Hey,” Eunji chuckled.  “It’s you. You’re my favorite member.” She said quickly before closing the door again.

The rest of the day, the members were wondering why Hoya was wearing a stupid grin on his face Sungjong knows the true answer to that.

___

“Hyung, you’ve been staring at that thing the whole day!” It is already March and White Day was coming up. Sungjong was bothered and annoyed at the fact that Hoya has been glaring at a photo the whole day. It was a picture of B2ST’s Yoseob and A Pink’s Eunji for their collaboration, Love Day. “If you’re so jealous of them, why don’t you confess to her on White Day?”

Hoya shot him a look before he scrambled to his feet and quickly grabbed his phone before dialing something. Sungjong stared at him curiously.

“Hey, Chorong, do you have a schedule on White Day?” Hoya’s smiled widened. “Great! Thanks.”

__

For three days, Hoya had spent his days going to shopping malls and discussing some stuff with the members. Sunggyu was suspicious but the maknae was already growing excited.

After dinner that day, Hoya was pacing around the living room. Sunggyu got annoyed by it and he pulled him down to sit. The rest of the members were already sleeping.

“Hyung, what do girls like?” Hoya asked.

“Why’d you ask me that? Do I look like some love guru or something?” Sunggyu muttered. “Are you dating someone? You know that’s not allowed-“ Sunggyu sighed after Hoya walked off to his room. “I wonder how Dongwoo would feel after I tell him this.”

___

White Day came and Hoya was having mixed emotions about the event he was planning. He was excited although he was nervous. Sungjong secretly cheered him on.

‘Chorong, have you told her yet?’ Hoya sent a text message. He played with his phone and afterwards, it vibrated. He opened the text message and he couldn’t help his smile from growing.

‘Yes, I bet she’s excited. She’s been choosing what clothes to wear. I haven’t told her it’s you who’s inviting her to the restaurant though.’

‘Thanks, and tell her to dress comfortably.’

___

Hoya’s heartbeat increased as he caught a glimpse of Eunji before she entered the restaurant. He hid the bouquet of roses behind him before he raised his hand. Eunji’s eyes widened after seeing him but she smiled afterwards. Again, the awkward silence was back after she sat across him.

“So it was you, Hoya-ssi.” She muttered as she took a sip from the water. “I’m glad.”

“G-glad? For what?” He muttered.

“Nothing,” She grinned.

They ordered afterwards and somehow, the awkwardness disappeared and they began getting comfortable with each other’s presence. They talked about the usual and Hoya noted how Eunji was always smiling and how she laughed even at his lamest joke.

They exit the restaurant afterwards and he kindly opened the door for her before following her out.

“Oh, by the way, this is for you.” Hoya said as he handed her the roses. She smelled it before thanking him. “Let’s go to the park, okay?” He nodded. Some fans had recognized them and they kindly gave them fanservice—taking pictures with them and giving them autographs. Some had asked if they were dating and they denied it, though they both blushed.

The park was empty and Hoya was a little thankful for that. Eunji excitedly sat on one of the swings and he chuckled before gently pushing her from behind.

“Hey, please push it a little harder.” Eunji muttered before standing up. “Sit here and I’d push you.” He hesitated but she had grabbed him by the arm and made him sit down.

“Do you know who my favorite member of A Pink is?” He muttered after a few seconds of silence. She just answered with a shrug though he didn’t see it since his back was facing her. “It’s the happy virus and the energizer of the group, Jung Eunji.”

“R-really?” She muttered and she didn’t notice that she had stopped pushing him. He stood up and faced her.

“Do you know why I invited you here?” She shrugged, again. And he couldn’t help but grin. “It’s because…”

“Because?”

“I wanted to sing for you.” Eunji was abit confused. Hoya brought out his phone and played an instrumental version of a familiar song. “You’re singing Love Day?”

“Uhuh.” He nodded. Before he could sing her lines, Eunji had sung it already and he decided to sing along to Yoseob’s parts only. They stared at each other after singing before bursting out laughing. “That was hard. You’re really talented, Eunji-ah.”

“You sung well though.” Eunji muttered.

“I hope you really like it because,” He paused. “Because that’s the only way I thought of confessing my feelings for you.”

“Confessing?” She muttered in confusion before a blush crept to her cheeks. “I...I don’t know what to say.”

His face fell. “…Really?”

“I mean, I’ve been a fan since your Come Back Again days, and you’ve been my favorite since then.” She said as she stared at her feet. “And yeah, ever since I’ve been bumping into you, my heart’s beating fast. I don’t know if it’s because I’m a fan or because I have genuine feelings for you. I don’t want to confuse—“ She was cut off after Hoya pressed his lips against her gently. Her heartbeat increased as her eyes widened at the sudden move.

“So, has that made your feelings clear?” He said with his boyish grin.

“Maybe.”

______________________________

A/N: Hey there! This is my first try of an A Finite/Pinkfinite oneshot. Keke, even though I ship Eunji with Sunggyu, I still think they’re a cute couple. :3 This is TerrawrKid’s request but this is also a gift to myself since it’s my birthday today (20120404) Hehe. I hope you like it and this isn’t edited. I don’t edit my works LOL.