Final

Argue

 

One day in school,

While walking down the halfway, you heard someone called your name.  You turned around and saw Baro runs toward you while behind him, there was  Jinyoung waving his hands at you. You stopped your steps and waited for them.

“Hey~ you  , do you want to grab lunch with me?” , Baro asked.

“Sure” , you answered while nodding.

As you two want to walk away, Baro felt a hand on his left shoulder. It was Jinyoung’s.

“Yah~ where are you think you’re going? Am I invisible? And are you trying to take my girlfriend away from me?!!” , Jinyoung said.

Baro snaps his finger while turning to Jinyoung. “I just think that you should let her away from you for just even a minute. I guess I failed then.” , he said.

“Yeah you failed” , Jinyoung said. Then he grabs your arm and pulls you away with him.

“Wait, Jinyoung!”, you said while stopping your walk. “Maybe Baro is right” , you continued. This make Jinyoung startled.

“I thought you like me for being beside you” , Jinyoung said.

“Yes I do but not like this. People will think that I’m making you as my servant or something” , you said. Baro smirked, “See that? I guess I win then”. Jinyoung looks to the ground while sighing.

“Okay~ no broken heart please~” , you said to Jinyoung while patting his back. You saw other members walked toward the three of you. “Guys~ I have an idea. Instead of only me and Baro, why don’t we all go grab our lunches together?” , you asked.

“What?!!” , Baro exclaimed. “All ?!” , Jinyoung asked with shock in his eyes. “Yes. Them.” , you said while pointing towards Sandeul, Gongchan and CNU. Seeing them, Baro lets out a sigh. ‘Oh my, I hope it’s not me who is going to pay for their lunches again’, Jinyoung thought in his mind.

“Channie~” , you said while hugging Gongchan. “I missed you”, you added. “I missed you too, noona”, Gongchan said. Everyone goes ‘(O_O)’.

“Are you cheating on me right in front of me?” , Jinyoung proclaimed. “No I’m not, Oppa~”, you said. You went to Jinyoung and hugged him. “Is my boyfriend jealous~ ?” , you asked him while pinching his cheek until it went red. “Keke.. Now it’s look like you’re jealous. Come on, guys~. Let’s go eat.”, you added.

All of you starts to walk toward the cafeteria but then you stopped your tracks and turned to Jinyoung.

“Erm Jinyoungie~. You don’t have to accompany me to go home today because I’m fully booked today.” , you said.

“What?!!! You told me earlier that you will be free today”, Jinyoung exclaimed.

“I know and I’m sorry about that but I need to study too” , you answered. “After school, Channie will help me with Maths. In evening, CNU and Baro will teach me how to play basketball. At night, Sandeul asks me to accompany him to watch movies at his house”, you added.

“No time for me?” , Jinyoung asked with pleading eyes. “Jeongmal mianhae~ Jagiya..”, you said while hugging him.

“But Sandeul can watch the movies all by himself. Why should he asks you to accompany him all of the sudden?” , Jinyoung said while glaring at Sandeul.

“Aigoo Jinyoung~ Stop the jealousy.” , you said.

“You know that sometimes Deullie can be a scaredy cat when his parents are not home”, you whispered in Jinyoung’s ear. Jinyoung rolled his eyes as he accepted his defeat.

“Deullie~ , why don’t we watch movies at my house so that everyone can join us? You can bring your movies.”, you asked to Sandeul.

“Okay.. I can’t wait for tonight” , Sandeul said with excitement in his voice while winking at you.

“Yay~ we can join too!!” , both Baro and Gongchan exclaimed. “Can’t wait for tonight too, you  ”, Baro added.  “Aish.. these kids..” , CNU said while rubbing his temples.

Out of the blue, someone cleared his throat causing the excited boys look to each other. “Ehem.. Am I really invisible here? Are you forgetting that I’ll be there too so there’s no way you can flirt with  you . She’s mine” , Jinyoung said while wrapping his hands around you waist, pulling you closer to him.

You blushed hard when you heard Jinyoung said you’re his.

Baro, Sandeul and Gongchan are sighing heavily, knowing that they can’t have a time alone with  you .

“So can we go eat now? CNU and I are hungry here.”, you asked while CNU nods.

“Okay!!!” , the three of them said together. And by that, all of you went to the cafeteria to grab your lunches together.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*bows* Sorry for the lame oneshot..