Don't ignore me

Our special kind of love

Your POV:

The next day , we all had a busy schedule.

I had to go on this show, Win Win which Kikwang was an MC for.

Hyejin and I woke up early and practiced our dancing for the first few hours, till 12pm. We went for a quick lunch and our manager quickly picked us up.

"They're starting it earlier so we better hurry. Quickly girls." Manager ushered us hurriedly into the van parked at the curb.

"LET'S GO GO GO!" Hyejin yelled.

"101, who else is going to be on the show?"

We called our manager 101 because she liked the movie, Dalmation 101 a lot. Okay, I know we're lame but.. WHATEV.

"Mmm, let me check for you." She picked up a paper on the passenger seat and glanced for a while.

"Omo, your best friends are going to be there." She told us after putting down the paper.

"What? Who?" Hyejin piped.

"Yoseobbie, Hyunseunggie and Junhyunggie."

"THAT'S AWESOME!" I clapped my hands and spazzed.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed Hyejin droop her head down.

"What's wrong babe?" I whispered.

"Hyunseung is there..."

"YAH, everything's going to be fine! Just act normal~" I punched her arm playfully.

She rubbed her arm and smiled. "Arasso."

---------------------------------------------------

After an hour, we arrived at the set and we greeted the cast.

Kikwang was already there and I hopped over . "Kikwang ah!" I yelled across the room and waved.

"Jiyeon-ah, let's go for makeup. Come on, stop socializing." Hyejin told me and pulled me away.

Kikwang caught my eye and smiled. He waved back and sent my a flying kiss.

I giggled and quickly walked to the waiting room for my makeup.

 

Photobucket

After preparing, Hyejin and I briefly read through the script and the PD-nim told us what was going to go on.

We nodded our heads and walked to the set and sat down on the sofa.

The show was going to start in ten minutes and Hyunseung, Junhyung and Yoseob just arrived.

*Merrong" I stuck my tongue out after meeting Junhyung's wandering eyes.

He smirked at me and wagged his pointer as a sign of hello.

I turned to Hyejin and shook her arm.

"Hey your crush is here , say hello."

"T-t-they're coming towards here. Keep quiet!" Hyejin hissed back.

"Ssup amigos?" Hyunseung waved.

"You're makeup's done?" I questioned them.

"Did it at the salon." Junhyung replied

"Ah." I nodded.

Yoseob sat down beside me and put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me close to him. He smiled to me. "Annyeong baby~" He said to me. I gigged softly and poked his cheeks playfully.

"Yah, you two--" Junhyung started to say

"OKAY, PLACES." The PD shouted and the boys quickly scrambled to their seat.

Hyunseung sat beside Hyejin , Yoseob still beside me and Junhyung beside Yoseob

Yosebbie oppa withdrew his arms and relaxed on the sofa..

Aww, this is going great for Hyejin. Her crush is beside her!

I winked at her and she got a bit pissed. "YAH" she mouthed.

I giggled into my hands and faced foward.

"BEAST AND BLACK IVY SARANGHAE!" A fan shouted out from the audience.

"QUIET IN THE SET PLEASE." The PD told her off.

Aw, poor girl.

"In three..two..one." The PD said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to Win Win!" MC Seungwoo said to the camera.

"Ne! Today we have here four very special idols . Paksoo (clap) !" Kikwang said.

"Yah Lee Kikwang, that last part wasn't needed at all." Seungwoo chuckled and told him playfully.

"Ani, it's funny !" Kikwang laughed and told everyone.

"Let's welcome - Hyunseung and Junhyung from BEAST, Jiyeon and Hyejin from BLACK IVY !"

The audience on the set clapped loudly and wolf whistled.

We introduced ourselves seperately.

"How are your promotions going?" An MC asked us.

"It's great. 'Beautiful' is really a song that helps to boost confidence to girls who feel inferior. But to all, you guys are the most beautiful to me~ Keke" Hyunseung replied.

"Ah, I see. So am I beautiful to you?" The MC chuckled and asked.

"Uhhhhh, noona, that's kind of personal." Hyunseung joked.

The set laughed.

"How about Black Ivy's song, Secret's safe with me (I kissed another man)?"

I looked at Hyejin who looked at me. She sent signals with her eyes. *You talk.*

Grr, fine.

I turned and smiled widely.

"It's going great too. Most of our previous songs are all about being cheated on, but this time, we turned the tables. We became the cheater." I answered.

MC Seungwoo smiled and told the camera : " That brings us to our next segment - Scandalous!"

*Sigh. I'm getting tired of being on talk shows. You have to keep on smiling even if it's not funny.*

I shrugged it off and tried to smile happily. My face feels numb from smiling so much already.

"So tell us, have you ever been cheated on, or have you ever cheated on someone?" Kikwang asked.

We started one by one, starting from Hyunseung.

"Nope, never. I'm the best boyfriend ever, why would they cheat on me? I wouldn't cheat on anyone too. It's bad." He replied, earning laughs from everyone for his witty comment.

It was Hyejin's turn to talk and she seemed a little shy.

I nudged her and gave her my genuine smile.

She became more confident and sat up straighter. "I've.. been cheated on quite a number of times.. but I never cheated on anyone  because I knew the feeling of being cheated."

Everybody looked at her with sad eyes , sympathizing.

"But it's okay now. I got over it." She smiled and gave a thumbs up.

"You're too nice. If I were you, I'll throw those guys a erpunch !" Kikwang commented.

"Omo, Kikwang-ah. You can't say that on TV!" MC Seungwoo laughed and told him.

"It'll come out as -beeeeeep- right? "

The MCs nodded.

"Then that's fine. They won't know what I said."

Everybody on the set laughed.

Kikwang is really doing well on this show.

He caught my eyes and I mouthed "Well done , Kwanggie"

He beamed back.

"Let's go on to Jiyeon." MC Seungwoo nodded his head and indicated me to reply.

"Yeah of course." I answered.

"Cheated on anyone?" He asked.

"No, I don't think so! At least I hope not."

"Yoseob?"

"Ah, I'm like Hyunseung, perfect boyfriend." Yoseob beamed and answered.

"I might not believe Hyunseung but I would believe you." One of the MC told him.

More laughter.

"Junhyung-sshi?"

He nodded his head. "Never been cheated on but I cheated on someone before." It gained many gasps from the audience.

"Junhyung-ah, I think it's not just one person eh." I blurted out.

Whoops.

Everybody laughed at my straightfoward line.

"You're not just saying that because of your image?" MC asked Junhyung.

He shook his head. "When I was 17 I just had to get my way through things. I was a playboy, but of course, I regretted it."

"Ahh, I see i see." The MCs nodded their head.

"So we heard many rumours going on between you and Jiyeon - Are they true?" Seungwoo asked.

"Come on, that was a redundant question. Anyone who've been asked that will say no." Kikwang retorted playfully.

MC Seungwoo pushed Kikwang's head. ""You'll see me later in my room." Seungwoo told Kikwang, earning more laughs.

I smiled awkwardly and I saw Junhyung expressionless.

"So?" Seungwoo pressed on.

I shook my head quickly. "Ani, it's not like that. We're just really good friends."

"That's what scandal victims always say~" Yoseob chirped.

Jeesh.

I pushed Yoseob playfully and he pouted.

"Aigoo , you guys are so cute. I think Jiyeon and Yosoeb make a really nice couple." MC Seungwoo said.

I saw Kikwang bob his head . "Yes they are! They always meet up for meals and such." He told everyone.

 That was supposed to be a secret. Kikwang, you're gonna get it from me SOOO badly. I HATE YOU.

I faked a smile and tried to cover. "Aniya, it's not like that. We're just really good friends."

Oh. Wait. I said the same thing about Junhyung.

"How long did you rehearse that line for?" An MC asked and laughters exploded.

I blushed and mentally slapped myself.

"Pabo , heehee." Yoseob whispered to me softly.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Aww, so cute!" MC Seungwoo chuckled.

Oh mann.

I glanced at Junhyung who looked slightly pissed.

That's weird. Wasn't he in a happy mood just now?

"Hyejin, we saw a rumour about you and Hyunseung too."

"It's not true." both blurted out.

"Umm, we're still really awkward with each other."

...

And the show went on for a couple of hours.

-------------------------------------------------

I went on 101's van with Hyejin after saying our goodbyes to the cast and crew, and the BEAST oppas.

101 dropped me off at my filming site first , and there I met my co-cast, Doojoonnie.

He handed me a piece of strawberry bread and I nommed it gratefully.

"How was Kikwang?" He asked, smiling.

"Lame as ever." I answer while munching. He let out a laugh and then we went to talk to our Director.

----------------------------------------------

I was on my break from filming and I checked my messages.

*10 messages*

Mwoh? My eyes widened. I hope it's nothing important!

I tapped on the screen.

*Junhyung x10*

I tapped again and his conversation popped up.

"Yah, stop acting so close to Yoseob, he's mine."

"Where are you now?"

"Yah Lee Jiyeon, don't ignore me."

"YAH."

"Hey I'm gonna get angry."

"Kiss, where are you? "

"Are you trying to make me worried?"

"KISS, ARE YOU KIDNAPPED?"

"YAH. YAHHH."

"reply me this instant :( I wanna talk to you!"

I couldn't help but smile at this guy. He's so funny.

"Break's over!" Director shouted.

"That was fast. Come on, let's go." Doojoon pulled me.

*Sorry Junhyung, I'll need to text you back later.*

 

Junhyung's POV:

Stupid Jiyeon. Stupid Yoseob. I'll get you both for this!

For this? For what?

I don't know.

Wth. Why am I so weird.

While on the way to an interview with Hyunseung (Yoseob was droppped off at a recording studio to record for his duet with Drama from Dalmation.) , I typed a message to Kiss.

She didn't reply.

I kept texting her, but she STILL didn't reply.

NO ONE'S SUPPOSED TO IGNORE THE JOKER. NOOOO, NOT ANYONE.

We dropped off at the interview set and while re-doing our hair and makeup in the waiting room, i kept spamming calls on Kiss' phone.

After a while, I start to get worried.

What if something happened to her?

"Yah, Hyunseung-ah!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

"Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd CUT! THAT'S IT FOR TODAY! THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS, GOODBYE."

I stretched my arms up and yawned.

I looked around for 101's van , but she hadn't arrived yet, so I decided to call her.

I walked back to my bag with Doojoon and fished my phone out.

It hanged at the black screen for a bit and I don't kno---

The screen finally lit up.

MWOH!?!?

- 35 messages

- 27 missed calls

Doojoon looked over my shoulder and peered at the screen.

"Woah, someone misses you so much?" Doojoon joked.

Doojoon shook his head , chuckled, and walked away to grab his things.

I tapped on the messages.

-Junhyung (31)

-Hyunseung (4)

Since Junhyung's texts are all the same, about me ignoring him and something about me being kidnapped, i deleted them.

Stupid kid, doesn't he know I have a schedule? Pabo .

I looked at Hyunseung's messages.

"Jiyeon-ah, eodisseoyo ?(where are you)"

"Yah, Junhyung's pissed."

"Reply us!"

"Are you really kidnapped, or are you filming?"

...

Do these kids have a brain or what.

 I furiously typed back : "OF COURSE I'M FILMINGZYJGDXJHGDJHFDSKTRSDKUYATC DON'T SPAM MY PHONE ANYMORE, AND TELL JUNHYUNG THAT HE'S SOOOO STUPID I THINK HE HAS AIR BETWEEN HIS EARS. DOESN'T HE HAVE A SCHEDULE TOO? I'M A BUSY PERSON OKAY."

I tapped "send" and it was sent whizzing to Hyunseung's inbox.

Then I have an incoming call.

*101 ♥*

"Hey, I'm here."

"Okie dokey."

I hung up and yelled across to Doojoon.

"Oppa, I'll be going!"

He nodded his head and waved.

I was walking towards a black van that looked similar to 101's van.

I pulled the handle of the door and it wouldn't budge.

I knocked on the windows and yelled "101, open up!"

Suddenly, everything went black and I crashed to the floor.