Skinny and Me

Our special kind of love

Yoseob's POV:

"JESSICA?!?!" I yelled out, astonished as the shortiepie bounced towards me.

She looked different.

She hugged me so tightly i couldn't breathe.

"Hmm, i think my mum is calling." I heard Junhyung say. I could hear him grinning.

"Someone's asking me for me. Erm COMING!!" Jiyeon giggled and went out.

Everybody started filing out of the room and I saw Taehee glance back before closing the door.

"What are you doing here?" I  pulled away from Jessica.

She pouted. "Am i not welcomed?"

"No no, just that....aren't you studying in the USA?"

"It's my holidays, oppa!! I've come back to see you."

"So you decided to come back after 3 years." I said angrily.

"I'm sorry...I mean we just broke up and everything before I left...I think it's best if we gave each other some time and space."

Ok, that honestly hurt. Memories of her and I came flooding back.

All the parties we went to, all the truth or dares we had to do, all of our dates, all the fights we had.

But it doesn't matter now. I love Jiyeon and I know that.

"Okay well yeahp you saw me, now you can go back." I gestured towards the door.

"No...I didn't come back just to see you. I came back to ask for a second chance oppa. Let's start again, okay? I'll be a good girlfriend I promis-"

"NO," I cut her off. "Forget it."

I ran out the door, and barged through another door that led to the huge flight of staircases.

I panted and sat on the floor, leaning against the wall.

Suddenly, someone came in.

" off...." I blurted out.

The person sat beside me.

"Seobbie..." I heard Jiyeon's voice.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I looked down on my hands.

Jiyeon hugged me and patted my head, shushing me.

After a while, I calmed down.

I sighed. "She was my girlfriend. Jessica  and I broke up 3 years ago right before she left for the USA. Now she's back, and she wants us again. Start over."

"Well why not? You need a little happiness in your life don't you think?" She my hair and asked.

"You don't understand. The reason we broke up because after so many months of being together, we started to drift and we weren't happy at all."

"What happened?"

"She cheated on me. With one of my best friends."

"Who is it?"

 

Lee Joon's POV:

We were having lunch in our dance room when a girl barged in.

I turned around and my jaw dropped.

"Hi, Joon."

I quickly stood up and shooed her out of the room. I closed the door behind me and pushed her to the wall.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

"To see my friends of course!!"

"If you be here, everything will be ruined. You need to go back." I whispered with shaky breath.

"Why?"

"Look, Seob and I are cool now, but I think it's best if you leave and never come back, arasso? You know how long i had to take to explain to Seob how I didn't know you guys were dating, so I agreed to date YOU?"

"Come on, I was just playful."

"No, you were . And i choose not to believe that you changed for the better. You have to leave, NOW."

I turned around and went back into the dance room, slamming the door on her.

 

Jessica's POV:

Tears welled up in my eyes.

What will it take for them to believe me? I still loved Seobbie I really do.

Why don't anyone trust me?

I lost so much weight for him.

I remembered he said he doesn't like fat girls.

People always tell me I'm thin. But I think I'm not.

I need to be better. I need to look better for him to take me back.

Am I still not good enough?

Do i still stop eating for him?

I took out my pill pouch and poured out several pills onto my hand.

Popping them into my mouth, I swallowed as grief overcome me.

"You can be as skinny as me only if you stop eating food. Here are some pills and drugs that would help you lose some weight. Eat only one everyday. Too much of them will just cause you to vomit. Which is also effective, of course. Oh if you are hungry, drink lots of water yeah?"

Celestial's voice kept ringing in my head.

I will not be fat. I'm fat. I will not be fat. I'm fat fat fat.

Suddenly, there was blackness just when I heard someone shout my name.
 

---------------------------------

I woke up, blinded by the bright fluorescent light above me.

My vision was blurry at first, then it started to clear.

I saw Yoseob's face hover over me.

"Sica." He said, relieved.

I grabbed his hand. "Please dont leave."

"Umm..I'm still here so.." He pulled away and that hurt me.

"Oh by the way, this is Taehee. She agreed to accompany me to come here. But I really have to go soon. I have schedule." He told me as he pointed to a sleeping girl on the couch across my hospital bed.

I scowled at her.

"So you have a new girlfriend?" I glared at Seob.

"PFFFF what?! Taehee's not my girlfriend. That's gross. Alright i'm late. You take care." He walked over to Taehee, woke her up and they left the room.

I sighed and lied on the bed, looking at the ceiling.

"Knock knock," Someone came in and smiled at me.

"Hi Celestial."

"So did he take you back yet?"

"No. I actually feel that he like someone else. But I'm not sure who. What if he has a girlfriend?"

"Nobody said you can't break them up."

"Come on Celestial.....I don't want to go back to my old scheming ways"

"Well you want Yoseob back or what?"

"I.."

"Forget it. I'll handle this matter for you. You just rest." She grinned and walked out before I could stop her.

Holy cow. I really don't know what's going to happen....